President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

I heard Trump was going to put tariffs on certain textiles from China but backed off when he realized that would hurt his Trump store.

Maybe he just exempt goods with stupid slogans or with the word "Trump" on it.
Cutting off ethanol and propane by China will put a dagger into Trump country
I work in oil refineries. Lol

You really believe that. Hillarious
US Ethanol Exports were Cut in Half This Year!
Should be using it for feeding farm animals not in the gas tank............So excuse me when that's good news.........Kill that mandate and put the gas in the tank..............Leave the corn where it belongs.
You are clueless.

Corn eating farm animals turn corn starch into methane gas burping or farting it into atmosphere. That slows the animals digestion, growth rate & reduces health. Ethanol production plants turn that corn starch into ethanol & feeds all the corn protein & sugars to farm animals.

Pure gasoline is bad for vehicles. It's octane is too low causing pre-ignition pinging that destroys engines. Ethanol mandate solves that without harmful Lead & MTBE you assholes poisoned US with.

I heard Trump was going to put tariffs on certain textiles from China but backed off when he realized that would hurt his Trump store.

Maybe he just exempt goods with stupid slogans or with the word "Trump" on it.
Cutting off ethanol and propane by China will put a dagger into Trump country
I work in oil refineries. Lol

You really believe that. Hillarious
US Ethanol Exports were Cut in Half This Year!
Should be using it for feeding farm animals not in the gas tank............So excuse me when that's good news.........Kill that mandate and put the gas in the tank..............Leave the corn where it belongs.
You are clueless.

Corn eating farm animals turn corn starch into methane gas burping or farting it into atmosphere. That slows the animals digestion, growth rate & reduces health. Ethanol production plants turn that corn starch into ethanol & feeds all the corn protein & sugars to farm animals.

Pure gasoline is bad for vehicles. It's octane is too low causing pre-ignition pinging that destroys engines. Ethanol mandate solves that without harmful Lead & MTBE you assholes poisoned US with.
Trump will fight China to the last drop of Americas blood
China’s Sword
The People’s Daily, the Communist Party’s mouthpiece, hailed the quickness of China’s reciprocal tariffs, saying “China showed its sword in less than 24 hours with a reaction that even the Americans must not have anticipated.” It devoted three pages in Thursday’s edition to coverage of the tit-for-tat tariffs.

The paper said that Sino-U.S. ties were no longer that of David and Goliath, but of two equally matched giants, and that President Donald Trump’s incitement of a trade war was out of step with global sentiment. The daily’s correspondents based in the U.S. filed an article about how businesses and consumers in the U.S. opposed Trump’s tariffs.

The Global Times said China had many more weapons in its arsenal to deploy against the U.S. in the event of a trade war. It could devalue its currency, or promote the yuan as an alternative to the dollar in the global financial system

u and trump need to learn what a rare deficit is. It is NOT. a national deficit....which trump is sending into orbit...read and learn

In Praise Of Trade Deficits
Trumptards are so stupid that they think Big Government Exploding Deficit is Good!!!
the fiscal conservatives the free trade liars???
cell are you a family values guy too??
/——/ Yes I value my family. Thanks for asking.
I sure hope that's the truth ....because anyone supporting trump seems to have lost their values
dude, you still don't get it and you won't so you should probably stop trying.

Trumptards are so stupid that they think Big Government Exploding Deficit is Good!!!
I sure hope that's the truth ....because anyone supporting trump seems to have lost their values
The markets are nervous Trump is an AH as even most republicans know by now Most but not you

The markets are nervous Trump is an AH as even most republicans know by now Most but not you
/—-/ We see Trump doing what no other president in the last 50 years was willing to do- stand up and fight for our country. Your policy of rolling over and begging China to azz rape you is a proven failure.

A dishonest disingenuous,,white house and you can't see it??

/—-/ We see Trump doing what no other president in the last 50 years was willing to do- stand up and fight for our country. Your policy of rolling over and begging China to azz rape you is a proven failure.
DOW now off 430 America is rolling over thanks to the AH at the top

China will cut trump a new AH if he persists in his idiocy

hmmm you sure about that? I guess you have no idea how the stock market works. it goes up, people sell. that makes the market go down. look it up. then when the price goes down, people buy that makes it go back up. look it up. Better yet, talk to a financial adviser.

A dishonest disingenuous,,white house and you can't see it??
not sure what you're looking at.

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

Prices will never come back down.

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO ALL TRUMP FOLLOWERS.
Did you think they'd lift their skirt and say do me..........

They need to have FAIR TRADE WITH US.............or we retaliate.......that is how it works...........

Why should we FEAR THEM...............Why are you so afraid of LOSING TO THEM............

They are using this massive economic growth to advance their military.............as they destroy our manufacturing capabilities..............

Taking them on is more than a matter than buying cheap shit.

So do you think we will lift our skirts for them?
So what is a Fair Trade with China?

We did not retaliate we declared war with China and they hit us back of the same amount $50 billions.

There is a lot of reasons why people like the republicans law makers, economist, business owners, farmers etc etc etc are afraid of trade wars....... That people like you refuse or don’t want to understand or believe that this is very bad for our country.

But I’m asking you a question. Can you give us an example why do you think Trade Wars is good for our country?

What do you think will happen when China stop loaning us money?

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

1. China doesn't on the largest balances of our debts, and if they dump them they do damage to themselves. They have all this money because companies like Walmart buy their shit.

2. Given there refusal to confirm to the WTO principles as a State run economy then countries have a right to counter their abuses. They need our markets more than we need them. We are not alone in this as the EU and other countries are doing similar measures against them.

3. The only way to make them stop their manipulation is playing hardball with them. Until the conduct FAIR trade.

4. In regards to their military they are building weapons to kill us off their booking economic growth. This is not in the best interest of the United States.

1. No. If China stop loaning us then where do we go?
Where do you think companies or retailers go like Walmart and hypocrite Trump in order to be competitive and poor Americans able to afford cheap products?

2. The result of that is catastrophic to our economy...... Meaning you and me will make our life more expensive as it is. Guarantee you 100%. I’m not sure how old or stable you are ........ but if you depend with your SS retirement as an income let say $2,500/month ( not sure the exact amount). By next year that will only worth $2,000 or less. Is that acceptable just because we have a very lousy president??

How tariffs on China could make your life more expensive

3. You only worsen that by waging a trade war.

4. Who are we to tell other countries like China, Iran etc etc etc not to build or strengthen their own military.
Are they telling us not build more aircraft carriers, fighters jets etc etc etc etc.

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

They need to have FAIR TRADE WITH US.............or we retaliate.......that is how it works...........

Why should we FEAR THEM...............Why are you so afraid of LOSING TO THEM............

They are using this massive economic growth to advance their military.............as they destroy our manufacturing capabilities..............

We did not retaliate we declared war with China and they hit us back of the same amount $50 billions.

There is a lot of reasons why people like the republicans law makers, economist, business owners, farmers etc etc etc are afraid of trade wars....... That people like you refuse or don’t want to understand or believe that this is very bad for our country.

But I’m asking you a question. Can you give us an example why do you think Trade Wars is good for our country?

1. China doesn't on the largest balances of our debts, and if they dump them they do damage to themselves. They have all this money because companies like Walmart buy their shit.

2. Given there refusal to confirm to the WTO principles as a State run economy then countries have a right to counter their abuses. They need our markets more than we need them. We are not alone in this as the EU and other countries are doing similar measures against them.

3. The only way to make them stop their manipulation is playing hardball with them. Until the conduct FAIR trade.

4. In regards to their military they are building weapons to kill us off their booking economic growth. This is not in the best interest of the United States.

Where do you think companies or retailers go like Walmart and hypocrite Trump in order to be competitive and poor Americans able to afford cheap products?

2. The result of that is catastrophic to our economy...... Meaning you and me will make our life more expensive as it is. Guarantee you 100%. I’m not sure how old or stable you are ........ but if you depend with your SS retirement as an income let say $2,500/month ( not sure the exact amount). By next year that will only worth $2,000 or less. Is that acceptable just because we have a very lousy president??

4. Who are we to tell other countries like China, Iran etc etc etc not to build or strengthen their own military.
Are they telling us not build more aircraft carriers, fighters jets etc etc etc etc.
where do we go? where do we go?

Fk dude, you stop spending what you don't have! why are you on the left so ignorant?

What do you mean we dropped our pants?
That is Trump style to stoke fears so innocent people like you believed his fucking stupidity. Dude he is running this country on his own not listening to his adviser.

Look at our BOOMING economy BIG TIME all over that I never seen before. Even other countries are getting lots benefits from our excellent economy.
DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE LOOSING?

In reality we are kicking ass. Because of this nonsense trade wars that we don’t need. All of those are in jeopardy.

I have business in China. About 80% of my consumables are from China. Don’t blame me when your hospitals bills will climb up big time. You better pray you or your family don’t get sick.
/——/ enjoy your cheap china crap that destroys American jobs

This from the hypocrite that admitted to using a phone from China! You destroyer of American jobs!
/——/ Yes I bought the best cell phone out there. Now change the laws do they can be made cheaply here. Libs environment laws, labor laws and taxes closed down US businesses with glee.

If you think it’s cheaper to make them here. Don’t you think they or me could have done that?

Even lying hypocrite Trump hiring foreign workers and products made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.
Even his MAGA hats are made in China because it’s too costly to make them here in US.
/——/ again, reform the environmental, tax and labor laws that forced our companies to move overseas. Are you that dense?

That’s impossible. You can reform everything or whatever you want. That will not prevent US companies from moving overseas....... UNLESS you are willing to take a very big pay cut. Like minimum wage all over US to $5/hour, engineers $30k/year, machinists $25k/year etc etc etc etc etc.

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump

Fk dude, you stop spending what you don't have! why are you on the left so ignorant?

This from the partisan zealot that is totally silent in the 2.5 trillion the right is on track to add the debt this year.

Hypocrite much??

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

hmmm you sure about that? I guess you have no idea how the stock market works. it goes up, people sell. that makes the market go down. look it up. then when the price goes down, people buy that makes it go back up. look it up. Better yet, talk to a financial adviser.
/——/ I wouldn’t wish a libtard moonbat on any CFP. Cruel and unusual punishment

This from the partisan zealot that is totally silent in the 2.5 trillion the right is on track to add the debt this year.

Hypocrite much??

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
dude, I am not happy with any politician in DC, Left or Right. They let the american people down. The president won on an agenda, and that agenda wasn't included in the bill. I can only do one thing as a voter, and I intend on doing it.

China will cut trump a new AH if he persists in his idiocy
/——-/ Lucky for us you know your place and bow down to the ChiComs.

/——/ Didn’t we go through this day before yesterday with you libtards?

This from the hypocrite that admitted to using a phone from China! You destroyer of American jobs!
/——/ Yes I bought the best cell phone out there. Now change the laws do they can be made cheaply here. Libs environment laws, labor laws and taxes closed down US businesses with glee.

If you think it’s cheaper to make them here. Don’t you think they or me could have done that?

Even lying hypocrite Trump hiring foreign workers and products made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.
Even his MAGA hats are made in China because it’s too costly to make them here in US.
/——/ again, reform the environmental, tax and labor laws that forced our companies to move overseas. Are you that dense?

So, your plan for making America great again is to make our working conditions and wages equal to that of China and Bangladesh?

I cannot wait to see a politician run on that platform.
/——/ So you want it both ways? BTW we managed to make everything here for decades and never were a third world hell hole. Reform the laws do we can compete

You are missing something cellblock.

The economy is booming big time...... That’s an indications that the current system is working. So why mess it up?

That is true we managed to do it ourselves for decades. But the country got bigger and bigger with bigger and bigger demands and humongous economy.
Let say you started a company with 10 employees. Business is good suddenly you need to add more employees. Imagine millions of businesses are like you. Then what do you think you should do? Wait for more Americans to breed more Americans?

Look at Trump with his Maralago club hired foreign workers because he said he cannot find cook, waiters and cleaners in Florida. Yet he keeps complaining that foreigners are taking over American jobs.

/——/ Didn’t we go through this day before yesterday with you libtards?
they are always cyclical.

Forum List

Back