President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

/——/ Yes, my cheap Chink iPhone 7 Plus often eliminates the quoted text when on public WiFi and I can’t always post correctly. TIA

Just yesterday you were praising your Chinese made phone till you got called out for your hypocrisy and now are trying to backtrack

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The phone that will cost 25% more soon?
/—-/ It’s called sarcasm you kumquat.

No...it's call tariff war....
What War? Trump Surrendered !!! We Lost!!!
the sky is blue, there something factual

View attachment 186427
so you think corn won't sell? fk china, they can do without soy beans.

Where do you think they will sell those corns or soybeans JC?

About 90% of corn tortilla that Mexico consumed are from US. We put Mexican farmers out business. They can’t take more of our corns.
But they are willing to plant their own corn if Trump fuck up NAFTA.

A lot of US farmers will be out of business.

I’m still waiting for when that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” start working. I haven’t seen anything yet.
/——/,no one ever accused CNBC of being right wing. Here’s this morning’s report on the trade deficit:

u and trump need to learn what a rare deficit is. It is NOT. a national deficit....which trump is sending into orbit...read and learn

In Praise Of Trade Deficits
Trumptards are so stupid that they think Big Government Exploding Deficit is Good!!!
that isn't so. but nice try to matter.
China Bans US Recycling!!! Trump Failed!!!

all this consternation about trade deficits is nothing but partisan talking points.

The trade deficit is going up right now because more people are working and wages are going up so people have the money to buy more things...and this is a good thing, not a bad thing.

We all live our lives with constant trade deficits.

If you have a job your employer has a trade deficit with you, they give you money and all you give them is time and effort.

If you buy groceries you have a trade deficit with your grocery store(s) as you give them money and all you get is good and stuff in return.

my company receives money back on projects I work on. Revenue. They do a balanced budget, if revenues aren't enough for our salaries, they cut employees. you're not very bright. expenses vs revenue. it's easier to let people go.

Just yesterday you were praising your Chinese made phone till you got called out for your hypocrisy and now are trying to backtrack

The phone that will cost 25% more soon?
/—-/ It’s called sarcasm you kumquat.

No...it's call tariff war....
What War? Trump Surrendered !!! We Lost!!!
the sky is blue, there something factual

Kellyanne says it could be yellow....alternative facts and all.

all this consternation about trade deficits is nothing but partisan talking points.

The trade deficit is going up right now because more people are working and wages are going up so people have the money to buy more things...and this is a good thing, not a bad thing.

We all live our lives with constant trade deficits.

If you have a job your employer has a trade deficit with you, they give you money and all you give them is time and effort.

If you buy groceries you have a trade deficit with your grocery store(s) as you give them money and all you get is good and stuff in return.

my company receives money back on projects I work on. Revenue. They do a balanced budget, if revenues aren't enough for our salaries, they cut employees. you're not very bright. expenses vs revenue. it's easier to let people go.

You are comparing two separate things. How much money have you given your employer?

We know you make them money just like me buying a new TV makes money for Best Buy and the manufacturing company that made the TV.

But in the end I still have a 100% trade deficit with my local Best Buy. Just like your employer has with you.

View attachment 186427
This was only the third time in history that soybeans were expected to be planted more than corn, and now there is a trade war and these folks are fucked.

About 90% of corn tortilla that Mexico consumed are from US. We put Mexican farmers out business. They can’t take more of our corns.

I’m still waiting for when that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” start working. I haven’t seen anything yet.
/——/,no one ever accused CNBC of being right wing. Here’s this morning’s report on the trade deficit:

u and trump need to learn what a rare deficit is. It is NOT. a national deficit....which trump is sending into orbit...read and learn

Trumptards are so stupid that they think Big Government Exploding Deficit is Good!!!
the fiscal conservatives the free trade liars???

View attachment 186427

cell are you a family values guy too??

View attachment 186427

/——/ Yes I value my family. Thanks for asking.

View attachment 186427 /——/,no one ever accused CNBC of being right wing. Here’s this morning’s report on the trade deficit:

I sure hope that's the truth ....because anyone supporting trump seems to have lost their values

I sure hope that's the truth ....because anyone supporting trump seems to have lost their values
/——-/ Acording to pro abortion, pro gaye marriage, pro perversion DemocRATs like you.

/——-/ Acording to pro abortion, pro gaye marriage, pro perversion DemocRATs like you.
Their freedom of choice does not hurt you in any way. You wish to punish others for not following your rules.

View attachment 186427

/——/ Here’s some breaking news, Libtards:
Trump wins again. Ottawa (AFP) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signalled Thursday he saw a strong chance of reaching a deal with the US and Mexico to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"We have a high chance of reaching a win-win-win deal for Canada, the United States and Mexico," Trudeau told reporters.

"With the pressures of the elections in Mexico, and the US elections, if we could announce something at the Summit of the Americas, that would be great," he added, in reference to the April 13-14 gathering of regional leaders in Peru.

View attachment 186427

Trump wins again. Ottawa (AFP) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signalled Thursday he saw a strong chance of reaching a deal with the US and Mexico to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"We have a high chance of reaching a win-win-win deal for Canada, the United States and Mexico," Trudeau told reporters.

"With the pressures of the elections in Mexico, and the US elections, if we could announce something at the Summit of the Americas, that would be great," he added, in reference to the April 13-14 gathering of regional leaders in Peru.
Maybe you might understand this cell IF Trump is bluffing with this tariff BS he loses all credibility AND if he's not he causes incredible pain on Americans Which way do you think he'll go??

View attachment 186427 /——/,no one ever accused CNBC of being right wing. Here’s this morning’s report on the trade deficit:

Maybe you might understand this cell IF Trump is bluffing with this tariff BS he loses all credibility AND if he's not he causes incredible pain on Americans Which way do you think he'll go??
/——/ Trump negotiates from a position of power not weakness as democrats prefer.

View attachment 186427

So we will end up with the same thing we have now, a win-win-win.

We have a larger deficit because we're buying more stuff As our economy gets better we buy more This is nothing new

/——/ Trump negotiates from a position of power not weakness as democrats prefer.
what will the bs artist do?

/——/ I don’t know or care what Obama does.

cat got your tongue ? will trump lose credibility or cause pain for many of his supporters??

cat got your tongue ? will trump lose credibility or cause pain for many of his supporters??
/—-/ Trump will not lose support but will continue to create pain on the Left.

Forum List

Back