President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

You couldn't make this president up.
He is giving Putin everything he wants. Trump shut an embassy for show, and talks sanctions, but does next to nothing. The cost to Russia for interference, past present and future, is nil. Trump then announces his plan (OMG! Just like his enemy Obama) to pull the American presence out of Syria, handing that sorry mess to Russia, and announces his plan to in effect give Raqqa back to ISIS, after all their televised murders.

Meantime, he picks up a Fox story about a caravan of about 1200 Honduran kids who never intended to illegally invade the USA and turns it into hundreds of thousands of hardened rapists intent on violating our wives, mothers, daughters and sisters while stealing our jobs and/or living off our largesse. He calls lies truth and truth lies. He lies about Amazon because of a personal grudge, he thinks he can browbeat China into not retaliating his tariffs, and under it all is his low-IQ belief that a wall will protect us from the made-up monsters he creates. I'm amazed at the number of Americans who just eat that crap up and ask for more.
/——/ Why do have to distort everything thing? You don’t know the intentions of the horde of illegal wannabes? They can seek asylum if they can set foot on US foil. Did you cry like s bitch when Obozo stopped Cubans from getting asylum? Made up monsters? You’re nothing with out straw man arguments.
Every time Trump opens his mouth ,he lies and his supporters eat it up And I'm tougher on Russia too
/——/ Funny how you libtards call the president a liar without any proof whatsoever. You scum did the same to GWB and Mitt. Liberals are evil.
NO PROOF ?? You know how to use google?? Try it you'll find 100's Every time he moves his lips he lies\

Looks like Trump is a pussy! He sent Larry Kudlow out to assure market Trump would not start a trade war. China's retaliation dumping US treasuries, bans & tariffs kicked Trump's ass!
a35f9010-0ae1-11e7-8938-48dffbf7165d_972x.jpg

07chappatte-master1050.jpg

former-deputy-director-at-imf-says-trumps-idea-that-us-can-win-trade-war-complete-nonsense-1210x642.jpg
/——/ Every day it’s another fake news story from the left. And each one is knocked down in quick fashion. Yesterday it was Dow futures down 500 points but it closed up 230. Bwhahahaha

He is giving Putin everything he wants. Trump shut an embassy for show, and talks sanctions, but does next to nothing. The cost to Russia for interference, past present and future, is nil. Trump then announces his plan (OMG! Just like his enemy Obama) to pull the American presence out of Syria, handing that sorry mess to Russia, and announces his plan to in effect give Raqqa back to ISIS, after all their televised murders.

Meantime, he picks up a Fox story about a caravan of about 1200 Honduran kids who never intended to illegally invade the USA and turns it into hundreds of thousands of hardened rapists intent on violating our wives, mothers, daughters and sisters while stealing our jobs and/or living off our largesse. He calls lies truth and truth lies. He lies about Amazon because of a personal grudge, he thinks he can browbeat China into not retaliating his tariffs, and under it all is his low-IQ belief that a wall will protect us from the made-up monsters he creates. I'm amazed at the number of Americans who just eat that crap up and ask for more.
/——/ Why do have to distort everything thing? You don’t know the intentions of the horde of illegal wannabes? They can seek asylum if they can set foot on US foil. Did you cry like s bitch when Obozo stopped Cubans from getting asylum? Made up monsters? You’re nothing with out straw man arguments.
Every time Trump opens his mouth ,he lies and his supporters eat it up And I'm tougher on Russia too
/——/ Funny how you libtards call the president a liar without any proof whatsoever. You scum did the same to GWB and Mitt. Liberals are evil.
NO PROOF ?? You know how to use google?? Try it you'll find 100's Every time he moves his lips he lies\
/——-/ Oh you mean the libtard anti trump sites? No I mean actual proof, not your slander.

Looks like Trump is a pussy! He sent Larry Kudlow out to assure market Trump would not start a trade war. China's retaliation dumping US treasuries, bans & tariffs kicked Trump's ass!

former-deputy-director-at-imf-says-trumps-idea-that-us-can-win-trade-war-complete-nonsense-1210x642.jpg
/——/ Every day it’s another fake news story from the left. And each one is knocked down in quick fashion. Yesterday it was Dow futures down 500 points but it closed up 230. Bwhahahaha
Yes after he sent Kudlow to play down the tariff BS Not only is he a stone liar ,but a coward too

/——/ OK Libtard. You said every time he opens his mouth he lies. This is what the president said this morning. Now prove it’s a lie: “Our Border Laws are very weak while those of Mexico & Canada are very strong. Congress must change these Obama era, and other, laws NOW! The Democrats stand in our way - they want people to pour into our country unchecked....CRIME! We will be taking strong action today.”

/——-/ Oh you mean the libtard anti trump sites? No I mean actual proof, not your slander.
How's I'm gonna show my taxes for starters?? Not just the hand picked one he released Hillary showed all of hers Ever guess what the moron is hiding ??

Yes after he sent Kudlow to play down the tariff BS Not only is he a stone liar ,but a coward too
/——/ What bs? We do have a trade deficit of$500 billions with the Chinks. You reject everything Trump says and now you reject his spokesman? Doesn’t matter what he does or says you Progs will attack him.

/——/ OK Libtard. You said every time he opens his mouth he lies. This is what the president said this morning. Now prove it’s a lie: “Our Border Laws are very weak while those of Mexico & Canada are very strong. Congress must change these Obama era, and other, laws NOW! The Democrats stand in our way - they want people to pour into our country unchecked....CRIME! We will be taking strong action today.”
show me where dems say they want people to pour into our country unchecked I'll call BS on that

How's I'm gonna show my taxes for starters?? Not just the hand picked one he released Hillary showed all of hers Ever guess what the moron is hiding ??
/——/ career politicians structure their tax returns to pass public scrutiny. Since Trump is the first private citizen elected president his returns would be a gold mine for you Progs. You’d take things out of context and twist lie and distort to put the president on non stop defense. So shove it.

show me where dems say they want people to pour into our country unchecked I'll call BS on that
Reagan gave them amnesty, inviting them by the millions to crush US union workers.

it's that or sit back and enjoy the rape on our citizens. seems you're good with that. You and Clayton Williams.
YES BRING ON TARIFFS
China Tariffs Could Wreck Republicans in November
Pain from trade war could hit Midwestern states with pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in 2018.
By
Joshua Green
April 4, 2018, 1:40 PM EDT
1000x-1.png

President Trump may insist—as he did on Twitter Wednesday morning—“We are not in a trade war with China,” but the $50 billion in tariffs his administration proposes putting on Chinese goods has already spooked markets, with a broad sell-off hitting U.S. stocks. The damage could also extend to the U.S. midterm elections.

would issue 25 percent retaliatory levies on roughly $50 billion of U.S. imports, including soybeans, cars, chemicals and aircraft. These levies appear to be targeted at states, particularly in the Midwest, where Trump’s support is strongest. But, crucially, many of these states also have pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in November. The economic blow from new tariffs could upend many of these races, potentially shifting control of statehouses and the U.S. Senate to Democrats.

1000x-1.png

Take soybeans. In the 2016 election, Trump won eight of the 10 states with the largest soybean acreage, all of them in the Midwest. Many of those same states are now host to some of the country’s closest races for Senate (Missouri, Indiana, North Dakota) and governor (Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota).

Political experts say the economic impact of Chinese tariffs on farmers may play out at the ballot box in November. “The farm community is a pretty powerful voting bloc,” said Jennifer Duffy, who follows Senate and governors races for the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. “If they are unhappy, they turn out in big numbers and can really change things in a hurry.”

That’s a potential boon for Democratic candidates. Three of the four most vulnerable Democratic Senate incumbents hail from Indiana, Missouri, and North Dakota—states that stand to be hit hardest by Chinese soybean tariffs.

And it’s bad news for Republicans. In Illinois, whose 10.6 million acres of soybeans are more than any other state’s, the incumbent governor, Bruce Rauner, already trails his Democratic challenger, Hyatt hotel heir J.B. Pritzker, according to recent polls. Republicans are also defending statehouses in what are expected to be close races in Wisconsin and Ohio.

“This could be very good for Democrats,” said Duffy. “Trump started this. It makes Republicans’ bid to hold the Senate harder. And it might even make Republicans start looking over their shoulder at places that shouldn’t be competitive, like Nebraska and Mississippi, where the Democrat, Mike Espy, is a former Agriculture secretary.”

(Corrects the title of the map of planned soybean acreage in 2018.)

This was only the third time in history that soybeans were expected to be planted more than corn, and now there is a trade war and these folks are fucked.
so you think corn won't sell? fk china, they can do without soy beans.

Where do you think they will sell those corns or soybeans JC?

About 90% of corn tortilla that Mexico consumed are from US. We put Mexican farmers out business. They can’t take more of our corns.
But they are willing to plant their own corn if Trump fuck up NAFTA.

A lot of US farmers will be out of business.

I’m still waiting for when that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” start working. I haven’t seen anything yet.
/——/ Why can’t the farmers grow other stuff besides corn? Let them grow hemp like in colonial days. It’s s great cash crop.

Why can’t those factory workers do something else?

Let them be blacksmiths like in the colonial days, they made great money!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/
/——/ Here’s just one of many:
Democrats Want Open Borders, Not Immigration Reform
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/836059?section=jameswalsh&keywords=democrats-border-security-immigration-reform-daca&year=2018&month=01&date=09&id=836059&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

YES BRING ON TARIFFS
Pain from trade war could hit Midwestern states with pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in 2018.
By
Joshua Green
1000x-1.png

President Trump may insist—as he did on Twitter Wednesday morning—“We are not in a trade war with China,” but the $50 billion in tariffs his administration proposes putting on Chinese goods has already spooked markets, with a broad sell-off hitting U.S. stocks. The damage could also extend to the U.S. midterm elections.

would issue 25 percent retaliatory levies on roughly $50 billion of U.S. imports, including soybeans, cars, chemicals and aircraft. These levies appear to be targeted at states, particularly in the Midwest, where Trump’s support is strongest. But, crucially, many of these states also have pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in November. The economic blow from new tariffs could upend many of these races, potentially shifting control of statehouses and the U.S. Senate to Democrats.

1000x-1.png

Take soybeans. In the 2016 election, Trump won eight of the 10 states with the largest soybean acreage, all of them in the Midwest. Many of those same states are now host to some of the country’s closest races for Senate (Missouri, Indiana, North Dakota) and governor (Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota).

Political experts say the economic impact of Chinese tariffs on farmers may play out at the ballot box in November. “The farm community is a pretty powerful voting bloc,” said Jennifer Duffy, who follows Senate and governors races for the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. “If they are unhappy, they turn out in big numbers and can really change things in a hurry.”

That’s a potential boon for Democratic candidates. Three of the four most vulnerable Democratic Senate incumbents hail from Indiana, Missouri, and North Dakota—states that stand to be hit hardest by Chinese soybean tariffs.

And it’s bad news for Republicans. In Illinois, whose 10.6 million acres of soybeans are more than any other state’s, the incumbent governor, Bruce Rauner, already trails his Democratic challenger, Hyatt hotel heir J.B. Pritzker, according to recent polls. Republicans are also defending statehouses in what are expected to be close races in Wisconsin and Ohio.

“This could be very good for Democrats,” said Duffy. “Trump started this. It makes Republicans’ bid to hold the Senate harder. And it might even make Republicans start looking over their shoulder at places that shouldn’t be competitive, like Nebraska and Mississippi, where the Democrat, Mike Espy, is a former Agriculture secretary.”

This was only the third time in history that soybeans were expected to be planted more than corn, and now there is a trade war and these folks are fucked.

About 90% of corn tortilla that Mexico consumed are from US. We put Mexican farmers out business. They can’t take more of our corns.

I’m still waiting for when that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” start working. I haven’t seen anything yet.
/——/ Why can’t the farmers grow other stuff besides corn? Let them grow hemp like in colonial days. It’s s great cash crop.

Why can’t those factory workers do something else?

Let them be blacksmiths like in the colonial days, they made great money!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Because liberals want to ban open fires to protect the environment, so no blacksmith hearths. Sorry

Last edited:
maybe Trump is getting a tiny bit smarter, he waited till the end of the day to drop this announcement so the market would have at least one up day

His stabilizing staff are gone. He is on his own....as scary as that sounds.

US trade deficit rises to a 10 year high!!!
China is pissed screwing US even harder now, but Trump backed down.
Trump is a looser & now we all must pay more while China pays less!

Last edited:
A99C8387-ECDC-44EE-BB37-7FBC567BF08A.jpeg
The US will as the price of everything goes up and that tax cuts gets eaten up and then some.

What happens when they throw a tariff on our soybeans and the grain farmers now have no market. In the US this year there is for only the 3 time in history more soybeans planned to be planted than corn. Going to suck hard when the floor drops out of the market.
it's that or sit back and enjoy the rape on our citizens. seems you're good with that. You and Clayton Williams.
YES BRING ON TARIFFS
By
Joshua Green
1000x-1.png

1000x-1.png

/——/,no one ever accused CNBC of being right wing. Here’s this morning’s report on the trade deficit:

View attachment 186427
YES BRING ON TARIFFS
By
Joshua Green
1000x-1.png

1000x-1.png

/——/,no one ever accused CNBC of being right wing. Here’s this morning’s report on the trade deficit:

u and trump need to learn what a rare deficit is. It is NOT. a national deficit....which trump is sending into orbit...read and learn

In Praise Of Trade Deficits

maybe Trump is getting a tiny bit smarter, he waited till the end of the day to drop this announcement so the market would have at least one up day

/——/ Not scary at all. Hide under your bed libtard. We’ll tell you when it’s safe to come out. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

View attachment 186427
YES BRING ON TARIFFS
By
Joshua Green
1000x-1.png

1000x-1.png

u and trump need to learn what a rare deficit is. It is NOT. a national deficit....which trump is sending into orbit...read and learn

In Praise Of Trade Deficits[/QUOTE
/——/ Libs like it when other countries rape our economy and destroy our industries.

/——/ Not scary at all. Hide under your bed libtard. We’ll tell you when it’s safe to come out. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

As Repubs run for the exits. Even the Saintly Paul Ryan is jumping ship....they know the Repubs party has jumped track and now is being driven by an orange....racist....Putin puppet.

The Conservative, God Fearing. Moral, fiscally responsible Republican Party is now a populace shell of rationalism.

Forum List

Back