President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

I love this response, it's basically an answer to China who hit America with tariffs on $3B, which were strategically placed on GOP candidates areas.

"Oh yeah ya little Intellectual Property thieving sob's? I will see your $3B and hit you with $50B more, AND a complaint with the toothless WTO just for kicks".

Let see who gets hit most, China who has a $500B a year fleecing of America, or the U.S.

The US will as the price of everything goes up and that tax cuts gets eaten up and then some.

What happens when they throw a tariff on our soybeans and the grain farmers now have no market. In the US this year there is for only the 3 time in history more soybeans planned to be planted than corn. Going to suck hard when the floor drops out of the market.
it's that or sit back and enjoy the rape on our citizens. seems you're good with that. You and Clayton Williams.
YES BRING ON TARIFFS
China Tariffs Could Wreck Republicans in November
Pain from trade war could hit Midwestern states with pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in 2018.
By
Joshua Green
April 4, 2018, 1:40 PM EDT
1000x-1.png

President Trump may insist—as he did on Twitter Wednesday morning—“We are not in a trade war with China,” but the $50 billion in tariffs his administration proposes putting on Chinese goods has already spooked markets, with a broad sell-off hitting U.S. stocks. The damage could also extend to the U.S. midterm elections.

would issue 25 percent retaliatory levies on roughly $50 billion of U.S. imports, including soybeans, cars, chemicals and aircraft. These levies appear to be targeted at states, particularly in the Midwest, where Trump’s support is strongest. But, crucially, many of these states also have pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in November. The economic blow from new tariffs could upend many of these races, potentially shifting control of statehouses and the U.S. Senate to Democrats.

1000x-1.png

Take soybeans. In the 2016 election, Trump won eight of the 10 states with the largest soybean acreage, all of them in the Midwest. Many of those same states are now host to some of the country’s closest races for Senate (Missouri, Indiana, North Dakota) and governor (Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota).

Political experts say the economic impact of Chinese tariffs on farmers may play out at the ballot box in November. “The farm community is a pretty powerful voting bloc,” said Jennifer Duffy, who follows Senate and governors races for the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. “If they are unhappy, they turn out in big numbers and can really change things in a hurry.”

That’s a potential boon for Democratic candidates. Three of the four most vulnerable Democratic Senate incumbents hail from Indiana, Missouri, and North Dakota—states that stand to be hit hardest by Chinese soybean tariffs.

And it’s bad news for Republicans. In Illinois, whose 10.6 million acres of soybeans are more than any other state’s, the incumbent governor, Bruce Rauner, already trails his Democratic challenger, Hyatt hotel heir J.B. Pritzker, according to recent polls. Republicans are also defending statehouses in what are expected to be close races in Wisconsin and Ohio.

“This could be very good for Democrats,” said Duffy. “Trump started this. It makes Republicans’ bid to hold the Senate harder. And it might even make Republicans start looking over their shoulder at places that shouldn’t be competitive, like Nebraska and Mississippi, where the Democrat, Mike Espy, is a former Agriculture secretary.”

(Corrects the title of the map of planned soybean acreage in 2018.)

This was only the third time in history that soybeans were expected to be planted more than corn, and now there is a trade war and these folks are fucked.
so you think corn won't sell? fk china, they can do without soy beans.

Where do you think they will sell those corns or soybeans JC?

About 90% of corn tortilla that Mexico consumed are from US. We put Mexican farmers out business. They can’t take more of our corns.
But they are willing to plant their own corn if Trump fuck up NAFTA.

A lot of US farmers will be out of business.

I’m still waiting for when that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” start working. I haven’t seen anything yet.

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

Prices will never come back down.

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO ALL TRUMP FOLLOWERS.
Did you think they'd lift their skirt and say do me..........

They need to have FAIR TRADE WITH US.............or we retaliate.......that is how it works...........

Why should we FEAR THEM...............Why are you so afraid of LOSING TO THEM............

They are using this massive economic growth to advance their military.............as they destroy our manufacturing capabilities..............

Taking them on is more than a matter than buying cheap shit.

So do you think we will lift our skirts for them?
So what is a Fair Trade with China?

We did not retaliate we declared war with China and they hit us back of the same amount $50 billions.

There is a lot of reasons why people like the republicans law makers, economist, business owners, farmers etc etc etc are afraid of trade wars....... That people like you refuse or don’t want to understand or believe that this is very bad for our country.

But I’m asking you a question. Can you give us an example why do you think Trade Wars is good for our country?

What do you think will happen when China stop loaning us money?

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

They need to have FAIR TRADE WITH US.............or we retaliate.......that is how it works...........

Why should we FEAR THEM...............Why are you so afraid of LOSING TO THEM............

They are using this massive economic growth to advance their military.............as they destroy our manufacturing capabilities..............

We did not retaliate we declared war with China and they hit us back of the same amount $50 billions.

There is a lot of reasons why people like the republicans law makers, economist, business owners, farmers etc etc etc are afraid of trade wars....... That people like you refuse or don’t want to understand or believe that this is very bad for our country.

But I’m asking you a question. Can you give us an example why do you think Trade Wars is good for our country?

China doesn't on the largest balances of our debts, and if they dump them they do damage to themselves. They have all this money because companies like Walmart buy their shit.

Given there refusal to confirm to the WTO principles as a State run economy then countries have a right to counter their abuses. They need our markets more than we need them. We are not alone in this as the EU and other countries are doing similar measures against them.

The only way to make them stop their manipulation is playing hardball with them. Until the conduct FAIR trade.

In regards to their military they are building weapons to kill us off their booking economic growth. This is not in the best interest of the United States.

/——/ We dropped our pants for China for decades, it’s about time we had a president who stood up for America

What do you mean we dropped our pants?
That is Trump style to stoke fears so innocent people like you believed his fucking stupidity. Dude he is running this country on his own not listening to his adviser.

Look at our BOOMING economy BIG TIME all over that I never seen before. Even other countries are getting lots benefits from our excellent economy.
DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE LOOSING?

In reality we are kicking ass. Because of this nonsense trade wars that we don’t need. All of those are in jeopardy.

I have business in China. About 80% of my consumables are from China. Don’t blame me when your hospitals bills will climb up big time. You better pray you or your family don’t get sick.
/——/ enjoy your cheap china crap that destroys American jobs

This from the hypocrite that admitted to using a phone from China! You destroyer of American jobs!
/——/ Yes I bought the best cell phone out there. Now change the laws do they can be made cheaply here. Libs environment laws, labor laws and taxes closed down US businesses with glee.

If you think it’s cheaper to make them here. Don’t you think they or me could have done that?

Even lying hypocrite Trump hiring foreign workers and products made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.
Even his MAGA hats are made in China because it’s too costly to make them here in US.
/——/ again, reform the environmental, tax and labor laws that forced our companies to move overseas. Are you that dense?

What do you mean we dropped our pants?
That is Trump style to stoke fears so innocent people like you believed his fucking stupidity. Dude he is running this country on his own not listening to his adviser.

Look at our BOOMING economy BIG TIME all over that I never seen before. Even other countries are getting lots benefits from our excellent economy.
DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE LOOSING?

In reality we are kicking ass. Because of this nonsense trade wars that we don’t need. All of those are in jeopardy.

I have business in China. About 80% of my consumables are from China. Don’t blame me when your hospitals bills will climb up big time. You better pray you or your family don’t get sick.

This from the hypocrite that admitted to using a phone from China! You destroyer of American jobs!
/——/ Yes I bought the best cell phone out there. Now change the laws do they can be made cheaply here. Libs environment laws, labor laws and taxes closed down US businesses with glee.

If you think it’s cheaper to make them here. Don’t you think they or me could have done that?

Even lying hypocrite Trump hiring foreign workers and products made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.
Even his MAGA hats are made in China because it’s too costly to make them here in US.
/——/ again, reform the environmental, tax and labor laws that forced our companies to move overseas. Are you that dense?

So, your plan for making America great again is to make our working conditions and wages equal to that of China and Bangladesh?

I cannot wait to see a politician run on that platform.

China doesn't on the largest balances of our debts, and if they dump them they do damage to themselves. They have all this money because companies like Walmart buy their shit.

Given there refusal to confirm to the WTO principles as a State run economy then countries have a right to counter their abuses. They need our markets more than we need them. We are not alone in this as the EU and other countries are doing similar measures against them.

The only way to make them stop their manipulation is playing hardball with them. Until the conduct FAIR trade.

In regards to their military they are building weapons to kill us off their booking economic growth. This is not in the best interest of the United States.

WalMart does not buy their shit, we the people buy their shit. IF we were not buying it from WalMart, WalMart would not be buying it from China.

I gave examples of how they get so much U.S. currency lol.

Must have hit a raw nerve endings. Lol

I gave examples of how they get so much U.S. currency lol.

Must have hit a raw nerve endings. Lol

What you gave are bullshit talking points, not actual examples. But I am not shocked you cannot tell the difference.

So, your plan for making America great again is to make our working conditions and wages equal to that of China and Bangladesh?

I cannot wait to see a politician run on that platform.
/——/ So you want it both ways? BTW we managed to make everything here for decades and never were a third world hell hole. Reform the laws do we can compete

The US will as the price of everything goes up and that tax cuts gets eaten up and then some.

What happens when they throw a tariff on our soybeans and the grain farmers now have no market. In the US this year there is for only the 3 time in history more soybeans planned to be planted than corn. Going to suck hard when the floor drops out of the market.
it's that or sit back and enjoy the rape on our citizens. seems you're good with that. You and Clayton Williams.
YES BRING ON TARIFFS
China Tariffs Could Wreck Republicans in November
Pain from trade war could hit Midwestern states with pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in 2018.
By
Joshua Green
April 4, 2018, 1:40 PM EDT
1000x-1.png

President Trump may insist—as he did on Twitter Wednesday morning—“We are not in a trade war with China,” but the $50 billion in tariffs his administration proposes putting on Chinese goods has already spooked markets, with a broad sell-off hitting U.S. stocks. The damage could also extend to the U.S. midterm elections.

would issue 25 percent retaliatory levies on roughly $50 billion of U.S. imports, including soybeans, cars, chemicals and aircraft. These levies appear to be targeted at states, particularly in the Midwest, where Trump’s support is strongest. But, crucially, many of these states also have pivotal Senate and gubernatorial races in November. The economic blow from new tariffs could upend many of these races, potentially shifting control of statehouses and the U.S. Senate to Democrats.

1000x-1.png

Take soybeans. In the 2016 election, Trump won eight of the 10 states with the largest soybean acreage, all of them in the Midwest. Many of those same states are now host to some of the country’s closest races for Senate (Missouri, Indiana, North Dakota) and governor (Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota).

Political experts say the economic impact of Chinese tariffs on farmers may play out at the ballot box in November. “The farm community is a pretty powerful voting bloc,” said Jennifer Duffy, who follows Senate and governors races for the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. “If they are unhappy, they turn out in big numbers and can really change things in a hurry.”

That’s a potential boon for Democratic candidates. Three of the four most vulnerable Democratic Senate incumbents hail from Indiana, Missouri, and North Dakota—states that stand to be hit hardest by Chinese soybean tariffs.

And it’s bad news for Republicans. In Illinois, whose 10.6 million acres of soybeans are more than any other state’s, the incumbent governor, Bruce Rauner, already trails his Democratic challenger, Hyatt hotel heir J.B. Pritzker, according to recent polls. Republicans are also defending statehouses in what are expected to be close races in Wisconsin and Ohio.

“This could be very good for Democrats,” said Duffy. “Trump started this. It makes Republicans’ bid to hold the Senate harder. And it might even make Republicans start looking over their shoulder at places that shouldn’t be competitive, like Nebraska and Mississippi, where the Democrat, Mike Espy, is a former Agriculture secretary.”

(Corrects the title of the map of planned soybean acreage in 2018.)

This was only the third time in history that soybeans were expected to be planted more than corn, and now there is a trade war and these folks are fucked.
so you think corn won't sell? fk china, they can do without soy beans.

Where do you think they will sell those corns or soybeans JC?

About 90% of corn tortilla that Mexico consumed are from US. We put Mexican farmers out business. They can’t take more of our corns.
But they are willing to plant their own corn if Trump fuck up NAFTA.

A lot of US farmers will be out of business.

I’m still waiting for when that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” start working. I haven’t seen anything yet.
/——/ Why can’t the farmers grow other stuff besides corn? Let them grow hemp like in colonial days. It’s s great cash crop.

You couldn't make this president up.
He is giving Putin everything he wants. Trump shut an embassy for show, and talks sanctions, but does next to nothing. The cost to Russia for interference, past present and future, is nil. Trump then announces his plan (OMG! Just like his enemy Obama) to pull the American presence out of Syria, handing that sorry mess to Russia, and announces his plan to in effect give Raqqa back to ISIS, after all their televised murders.

Meantime, he picks up a Fox story about a caravan of about 1200 Honduran kids who never intended to illegally invade the USA and turns it into hundreds of thousands of hardened rapists intent on violating our wives, mothers, daughters and sisters while stealing our jobs and/or living off our largesse. He calls lies truth and truth lies. He lies about Amazon because of a personal grudge, he thinks he can browbeat China into not retaliating his tariffs, and under it all is his low-IQ belief that a wall will protect us from the made-up monsters he creates. I'm amazed at the number of Americans who just eat that crap up and ask for more.

He is giving Putin everything he wants. Trump shut an embassy for show, and talks sanctions, but does next to nothing. The cost to Russia for interference, past present and future, is nil. Trump then announces his plan (OMG! Just like his enemy Obama) to pull the American presence out of Syria, handing that sorry mess to Russia, and announces his plan to in effect give Raqqa back to ISIS, after all their televised murders.

Meantime, he picks up a Fox story about a caravan of about 1200 Honduran kids who never intended to illegally invade the USA and turns it into hundreds of thousands of hardened rapists intent on violating our wives, mothers, daughters and sisters while stealing our jobs and/or living off our largesse. He calls lies truth and truth lies. He lies about Amazon because of a personal grudge, he thinks he can browbeat China into not retaliating his tariffs, and under it all is his low-IQ belief that a wall will protect us from the made-up monsters he creates. I'm amazed at the number of Americans who just eat that crap up and ask for more.
/——/ Why do have to distort everything thing? You don’t know the intentions of the horde of illegal wannabes? They can seek asylum if they can set foot on US foil. Did you cry like s bitch when Obozo stopped Cubans from getting asylum? Made up monsters? You’re nothing with out straw man arguments.

Looks like Trump is a pussy! He sent Larry Kudlow out to assure market Trump would not start a trade war. China's retaliation dumping US treasuries, bans & tariffs kicked Trump's ass!
a35f9010-0ae1-11e7-8938-48dffbf7165d_972x.jpg

07chappatte-master1050.jpg

former-deputy-director-at-imf-says-trumps-idea-that-us-can-win-trade-war-complete-nonsense-1210x642.jpg

We did trade deals between nation's before NAFTA and the WTO. Was a give and take process in the deals without a by your leave foreign court. It worked and our wages didn't deminish as a result.

Bottom line with these guys they make money off the markets and don't give a damn about the average citizen in the jobs lost, so they can make a buck.

They ignore China is a State controlled country not a democracy and ignore their trade abuses.

Looks like Trump is a pussy! He sent Larry Kudlow out to assure market Trump would not start a trade war. China's retaliation dumping US treasuries, bans & tariffs kicked Trump's ass!
a35f9010-0ae1-11e7-8938-48dffbf7165d_972x.jpg

07chappatte-master1050.jpg

former-deputy-director-at-imf-says-trumps-idea-that-us-can-win-trade-war-complete-nonsense-1210x642.jpg
So you are glad that will enrich themselves at the demise of companies around the world. Must own stocks in companies who have left the U.S. for foreign lands like China.

/——/ Why do have to distort everything thing? You don’t know the intentions of the horde of illegal wannabes? They can seek asylum if they can set foot on US foil. Did you cry like s bitch when Obozo stopped Cubans from getting asylum? Made up monsters? You’re nothing with out straw man arguments.
Every time Trump opens his mouth ,he lies and his supporters eat it up And I'm tougher on Russia too

Every time Trump opens his mouth ,he lies and his supporters eat it up And I'm tougher on Russia too
/——/ Funny how you libtards call the president a liar without any proof whatsoever. You scum did the same to GWB and Mitt. Liberals are evil.

Forum List

Back