President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

I do but just because I hated the huge guy in school I didn't want to fight him I realize there's a time and place when you need to stick up for your values but imo Trump is the worst guy to do that job
you just hate trump. we know it. enough said. he can't nor will he ever do anything that will satisfy you. I get it. bye!
If I was short the market these last 5000 points I'd be all for him but face it while I didn't like GWB this moron trump deserves any hate he gets First China now Russia Who is next ? Germany?? The whole world despises the guy and for good reason

Maybe they hate the guy because he's standing up for his Country? Fuck China and Fuck Russia the commie bastards.
Trump is a proven coward and will fight until the last drop of your blood,,There are ways to stand up for your country but trump is the last person to know how
it's called being objective. And when one can't be objective, there is no longer a point to argue with said person.
don't you want honesty?? IF you do how TF can Trump be your man?

you just hate trump. we know it. enough said. he can't nor will he ever do anything that will satisfy you. I get it. bye!
If I was short the market these last 5000 points I'd be all for him but face it while I didn't like GWB this moron trump deserves any hate he gets First China now Russia Who is next ? Germany?? The whole world despises the guy and for good reason

Maybe they hate the guy because he's standing up for his Country? Fuck China and Fuck Russia the commie bastards.
Trump is a proven coward and will fight until the last drop of your blood,,There are ways to stand up for your country but trump is the last person to know how
it's called being objective. And when one can't be objective, there is no longer a point to argue with said person.
don't you want honesty?? IF you do how TF can Trump be your man?
give me something you want an answer to. again, you have no desire to discuss Trump intelligently. no objectivity.

No he didn’t. I know truth hurts.
There is so much going on with Putin Putin Putin Putin Russia Russia Russia. All these investigations going on. His own cabinet members trashing Putin. Putin’s is not and will never be a friend of US.
Yet this lousy president keep kissing Putin ass. Who the hell does that kind of stupidity?

Name of the former POTUS is Obama a well respected here in US and overseas not Obozo.
Cubans are automatically become legal immigrants once they step into US soil. That the law since the 60s. Not because of Obama.
Russia say they will respond to trumps sanctions and in a strong way THINK thinker what kind of crap does trump have to pull for you to leave his ship of fools?
I thought you hated russia.
I do but just because I hated the huge guy in school I didn't want to fight him I realize there's a time and place when you need to stick up for your values but imo Trump is the worst guy to do that job
/——/ So Monday buy some puts in the qqq or spy. Pay for it by selling some calls out of the money. My nephew trades Iron Condors that help him make money either way the market turns. I’m studying them now.

No he didn’t. I know truth hurts.
There is so much going on with Putin Putin Putin Putin Russia Russia Russia. All these investigations going on. His own cabinet members trashing Putin. Putin’s is not and will never be a friend of US.
Yet this lousy president keep kissing Putin ass. Who the hell does that kind of stupidity?

Name of the former POTUS is Obama a well respected here in US and overseas not Obozo.
Cubans are automatically become legal immigrants once they step into US soil. That the law since the 60s. Not because of Obama.
Russia say they will respond to trumps sanctions and in a strong way THINK thinker what kind of crap does trump have to pull for you to leave his ship of fools?
I thought you hated russia.
You lefts can’t get out of your own way

Did you think they'd lift their skirt and say do me..........

They need to have FAIR TRADE WITH US.............or we retaliate.......that is how it works...........

Why should we FEAR THEM...............Why are you so afraid of LOSING TO THEM............

They are using this massive economic growth to advance their military.............as they destroy our manufacturing capabilities..............

Taking them on is more than a matter than buying cheap shit.

So do you think we will lift our skirts for them?
So what is a Fair Trade with China?

We did not retaliate we declared war with China and they hit us back of the same amount $50 billions.

There is a lot of reasons why people like the republicans law makers, economist, business owners, farmers etc etc etc are afraid of trade wars....... That people like you refuse or don’t want to understand or believe that this is very bad for our country.

But I’m asking you a question. Can you give us an example why do you think Trade Wars is good for our country?

What do you think will happen when China stop loaning us money?

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

1. China doesn't on the largest balances of our debts, and if they dump them they do damage to themselves. They have all this money because companies like Walmart buy their shit.

2. Given there refusal to confirm to the WTO principles as a State run economy then countries have a right to counter their abuses. They need our markets more than we need them. We are not alone in this as the EU and other countries are doing similar measures against them.

3. The only way to make them stop their manipulation is playing hardball with them. Until the conduct FAIR trade.

4. In regards to their military they are building weapons to kill us off their booking economic growth. This is not in the best interest of the United States.

1. No. If China stop loaning us then where do we go?
Where do you think companies or retailers go like Walmart and hypocrite Trump in order to be competitive and poor Americans able to afford cheap products?

2. The result of that is catastrophic to our economy...... Meaning you and me will make our life more expensive as it is. Guarantee you 100%. I’m not sure how old or stable you are ........ but if you depend with your SS retirement as an income let say $2,500/month ( not sure the exact amount). By next year that will only worth $2,000 or less. Is that acceptable just because we have a very lousy president??

How tariffs on China could make your life more expensive

3. You only worsen that by waging a trade war.

4. Who are we to tell other countries like China, Iran etc etc etc not to build or strengthen their own military.
Are they telling us not build more aircraft carriers, fighters jets etc etc etc etc.
Fear tactics. Give me guarantees which are just opinions.

Which part of their trade abuses don't you get?

Which part of they are potential enemies Don't you get?

Which part of not being dependent on other countries dontd you get?
he just likes to post Trump's an idiot time after time, like we care.
OK jcc I give up Trump is really very very smart ,,,,all those 50-54 dummies who have been fired or left the WH and his cabinet prove it.......as well as keeping the thief Pruitt on

So do you think we will lift our skirts for them?
So what is a Fair Trade with China?

We did not retaliate we declared war with China and they hit us back of the same amount $50 billions.

There is a lot of reasons why people like the republicans law makers, economist, business owners, farmers etc etc etc are afraid of trade wars....... That people like you refuse or don’t want to understand or believe that this is very bad for our country.

But I’m asking you a question. Can you give us an example why do you think Trade Wars is good for our country?

What do you think will happen when China stop loaning us money?

1. China doesn't on the largest balances of our debts, and if they dump them they do damage to themselves. They have all this money because companies like Walmart buy their shit.

2. Given there refusal to confirm to the WTO principles as a State run economy then countries have a right to counter their abuses. They need our markets more than we need them. We are not alone in this as the EU and other countries are doing similar measures against them.

3. The only way to make them stop their manipulation is playing hardball with them. Until the conduct FAIR trade.

4. In regards to their military they are building weapons to kill us off their booking economic growth. This is not in the best interest of the United States.

Where do you think companies or retailers go like Walmart and hypocrite Trump in order to be competitive and poor Americans able to afford cheap products?

2. The result of that is catastrophic to our economy...... Meaning you and me will make our life more expensive as it is. Guarantee you 100%. I’m not sure how old or stable you are ........ but if you depend with your SS retirement as an income let say $2,500/month ( not sure the exact amount). By next year that will only worth $2,000 or less. Is that acceptable just because we have a very lousy president??

4. Who are we to tell other countries like China, Iran etc etc etc not to build or strengthen their own military.
Are they telling us not build more aircraft carriers, fighters jets etc etc etc etc.

OK jcc I give up Trump is really very very smart ,,,,all those 50-54 dummies who have been fired or left the WH and his cabinet prove it.......as well as keeping the thief Pruitt on
That’s what business does when people don’t do their jobs or get caught doing things they aren’t allowed.

That’s what business does when people don’t do their jobs or get caught doing things they aren’t allowed.
Very true but doesn't that give you the slightest hint into Trumps ability to pick the best ,,to make the best decisions?I had a business for 40 some odd years and had to fire 4 or 5 in that period of time

Very true but doesn't that give you the slightest hint into Trumps ability to pick the best ,,to make the best decisions?I had a business for 40 some odd years and had to fire 4 or 5 in that period of time
/---/ No it doesn't. You really don't know how someone will perform on the job until you give them the opportunity. If they were horrible and Trump kept them on, you'd be the first to criticize him for it.

/---/ No it doesn't. You really don't know how someone will perform on the job until you give them the opportunity. If they were horrible and Trump kept them on, you'd be the first to criticize him for it.
So what you're saying is trump had no fn idea of the backrounds of all those he got rid of ,no idea so many had russian connections?? A doctor in charge of housing ,a public school hater in charge of education , Pruitt a thief etc etc

So what you're saying is trump had no fn idea of the backrounds of all those he got rid of ,no idea so many had russian connections?? A doctor in charge of housing ,a public school hater in charge of education , Pruitt a thief etc etc
Summary.........Trump Sucks post.

Plenty of those posts on the net.

And those posting support for this idiot in our WH make my day......

And those posting support for this idiot in our WH make my day......
Well good for you.............

You might have that sort of turnover at the Wendy’s you work at, but successful companies do not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Morons unite. The dear leader leads his lemmings over the cliff. The only question is how many hundreds of thousands of American jobs will be lost.

Huh? If tariffs lose jobs, gee, how come China's job growth has dwarfed ours for the last 10 years? (I'm talking percentage of growth, not the number of jobs.) You realize that China is one of the most protectionist nations on earth, right? Gosh, they seem to be doing pretty well.

Protecting our workers and industries is a win-win in the long run.

Morons unite. The dear leader leads his lemmings over the cliff. The only question is how many hundreds of thousands of American jobs will be lost.

Huh? If tariffs lose jobs, gee, how come China's job growth has dwarfed ours for the last 10 years? (I'm talking percentage of growth, not the number of jobs.)

Protecting our workers and industries is a win-win in the long run.
They ignore the protectionism used in China............and outright ban of products..........and stealing of intellectual property.

You might have that sort of turnover at the Wendy’s you work at, but successful companies do not

Trump’s been really successful! Got the left jealous

Well ,I guess if making one political side jealous is the job of the POTUS, then he has done well. Oddly enough I never thought that was the purpose of the President, but I guess times have changed.

Well ,I guess if making one political side jealous is the job of the POTUS, then he has done well. Oddly enough I never thought that was the purpose of the President, but I guess times have changed.
Well in politics it is. People vote for success

No, for the most part people vote for party, you yourself have already said as much. Nothing else matters to folks like you other than the letter in front of the name.

No, for the most part people vote for party, you yourself have already said as much. Nothing else matters to folks like you other than the letter in front of the name.
Well again, not everyone is tied to a party right? So that’s the people to impress

Forum List

Back