President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

trump is a walking billboard for ethical lapses and corruption,,,Pruitt doing a great job is his latest

You might have that sort of turnover at the Wendy’s you work at, but successful companies do not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump’s been really successful! Got the left jealous

Well ,I guess if making one political side jealous is the job of the POTUS, then he has done well. Oddly enough I never thought that was the purpose of the President, but I guess times have changed.
Well in politics it is. People vote for success

No, for the most part people vote for party, you yourself have already said as much. Nothing else matters to folks like you other than the letter in front of the name.
Well again, not everyone is tied to a party right? So that’s the people to impress

Those people are not impressed by the ability to piss off the other side.

Trump’s been really successful! Got the left jealous

Well ,I guess if making one political side jealous is the job of the POTUS, then he has done well. Oddly enough I never thought that was the purpose of the President, but I guess times have changed.

No, for the most part people vote for party, you yourself have already said as much. Nothing else matters to folks like you other than the letter in front of the name.
Well again, not everyone is tied to a party right? So that’s the people to impress

I know, the whole Russia Russia thing the left concocted wasn’t smart nor dissing middle Americans by advocating loss of jobs to illegals . And trump attacking China’s unfair trade is a good thing

I know, the whole Russia Russia thing the left concocted wasn’t smart nor dissing middle Americans by advocating loss of jobs to illegals . And trump attacking China’s unfair trade is a good thing

Yes, all those things seem true if you are a far right partisan.

Or someone who lives here

Yes, anyone that lives in your fantasy land would find those things to be true. Some of us choose reality

/——-/ Breaking: @realDonaldTrump The United States hasn’t had a Trade Surplus with China in 40 years. They must end unfair trade, take down barriers and charge only Reciprocal Tariffs. The U.S. is losing $500 Billion a year, and has been losing Billions of Dollars for decades. Cannot continue!

only a fucking 3rd grader would think the fact we do not have a surplus means it is unfair. Tell me cellblock, do you have a deficit or a surplus with your local grocery store? I am betting you have a 100% deficit with them.

Yes, anyone that lives in your fantasy land would find those things to be true. Some of us choose reality
You believe trump and Russia? Really? Give me your evidence

No, I have never believed Trump himself worked with Russia on the election, I have stated that 100 times on this forum.

No, I have never believed Trump himself worked with Russia on the election, I have stated that 100 times on this forum.
Then what the fk was your previous statement about?

/——-/ Breaking: @realDonaldTrump The United States hasn’t had a Trade Surplus with China in 40 years. They must end unfair trade, take down barriers and charge only Reciprocal Tariffs. The U.S. is losing $500 Billion a year, and has been losing Billions of Dollars for decades. Cannot continue!

only a fucking 3rd grader would think the fact we do not have a surplus means it is unfair. Tell me cellblock, do you have a deficit or a surplus with your local grocery store? I am betting you have a 100% deficit with them.
/——-/ I’m not following you down that idiotic rabbit hole.

then follow this A category 5 storm is getting ready to hit your repub friends in the next election

then follow this A category 5 storm is getting ready to hit your repub friends in the next election
/——-/ Like Hillary winning by 12% ????? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Like trump had no path. We get it you’re still dreaming

I love this response, it's basically an answer to China who hit America with tariffs on $3B, which were strategically placed on GOP candidates areas.

"Oh yeah ya little Intellectual Property thieving sob's? I will see your $3B and hit you with $50B more, AND a complaint with the toothless WTO just for kicks".

Let see who gets hit most, China who has a $500B a year fleecing of America, or the U.S.

The US will as the price of everything goes up and that tax cuts gets eaten up and then some.

What happens when they throw a tariff on our soybeans and the grain farmers now have no market. In the US this year there is for only the 3 time in history more soybeans planned to be planted than corn. Going to suck hard when the floor drops out of the market.

So we should just keep going with the 500billion deficit they have on us, that sounds like a great plan.
We can use that 500 billion to help with things in our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if you can see the irony of you sending this post from an Iphone made in China! :21::21:

We have a trade deficit with them because they have things we want, the same reason I have a trade deficit with my local grocery store and Best Buy.
/——-/ I have an iPhone because it’s a great product, I can’t control where it’s made. When I was a kid, Motorola and RCA made the best electronics in the world. Now they come out of the Pacific rim. What chased them away? US taxes, enviro and labor laws? Is your phone American made?

Nope my phone is not nor are my TVs, computers, sound bar, tablet, or one of my cars. But I am not the one whining about China screwing us.

We have a trade deficit with China because we the American people have chosen to buy what they make.

Yes because they are cheaply made, don’t have the same regulations, don’t have to pay minimum wages, and didn’t have to pay Americans a tariff.
American companies have regulations, insurance, minimum wages, and have to pay China tariffs.
What’s fair about this way of competition, please explain

/——/ We dropped our pants for China for decades, it’s about time we had a president who stood up for America
Yeah. Those fuckers better raise their prices and start charging us more, or we'll FORCE them to! :mad:
/——-/ We sell very few cars to the Chinks because they add a $35,000 tariff to each one. And you’re ok with one sided deals as long as it hurts America.
Yeah we need big gubmint to punish us the way China punishes their citizens so we can't afford nice things! Go MAGA!!!
/——-/ So what’s your solution to the one sided tariffs, bend over more ?

trump has begun an escalation of inflation causing tariffs.....GET YOUR WALLOTS OUT!

At least we got a leader that has some balls, why can’t liberals just be for America for a change, ok we gotta pay more but damn put your big pants on and support America sometimes, right or wrong!

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

Prices will never come back down.

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO ALL TRUMP FOLLOWERS.

Uh , we don’t get to sell much their anyway, and if ALL AMERICANS STOP buying their products who is gonna break first, they rely on us buying their products. Maybe they break and it’s better for us, if they don’t then we do business somewhere else, some countries would love to provide all the junky products y’all liberals must have!

Forum List

Back