President Trump holds rally in Nashville,Tn

Already, he's saying they said I couldn't get to 270.

Now it's about Fake News.

Already, he's saying they said I couldn't get to 270.

Now it's about Fake News.
He's right. EVERYONE was saying it was going to be a landslide along the lines of Goldwater/Johnson and it wasn't. EVERYONE in the media said he had no path to victory...we can drag the videos up to prove that...I am sure you remember it. The lefties LOVED wrapping themselves up with the thought he could have no possible path to victory was funny.

EVERYONE in the media said he had no path to victory.
It's true... people on both sides of the aisle grossly estimated the willingness of his nutball supporters to put aside anything resembling class or ethics...

Memphis Is Deadliest Place for Babies

Tennessee has a rising infant mortality rate. And once a half million people there lose their healthcare next year, it will grow even more. Trump's not mentioning that. But don't worry, they'll find out in October.

I hope that our great President defends Rosanne and threatens ABC that if they don't put her show back on the air that he will have the FCC revoke ABC's broadcasting licence. And we know Trump is a great man of his word, and if he threatens ABC, and they don't comply to all his demands, he will make sure the ABC is ruined for the good of the country. We only need one network, and that is FOX News. All the others are fake news..

Thank you Rosanne for being an true blue American that speaks the truth that our nation is filled with people who are cross breed of the Muslims Brotherhood and Planet of Apes... Trump should repeat her words during his Rally tonight so America knows he stands behind the white people who agree 110% with Rosanne.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back