President's handling of Harvey

How would you rate Trump's handling of Harvey thus far?

• Strongly Approve

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Somewhat Approve

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Somewhat Disapprove

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strongly Disapprove

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the man comes by your home and tells you to evacuate because a hurricane might kill you, you evacuate.
Racist!
To Bush's credit,

It's a lot easier to help White folks in a disaster
tenor.gif
You're a confused child?

You can stop saying racist shit. Better yet, make your way to Texas and help those suffering from this disaster.
Come on, in a disaster would you rather have to help a city of black or white people?

What's the Pres actually got to do with it?

I'm curious to know myself, knowing how Democrats reacted to Bush's response to Katrina. Yes indeed, I was wondering that too...

For a long time Bush didn't have a response to Katrina, remember?

The Undoing of George W. Bush
Hurricane Katrina badly damaged the former president's reputation. And it still hasn't recovered.
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...as-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-george-w-bush

I don't know what Trump has done other than tweet. Short of instructing everyone to do what is humanly possible to help, I don't think he's really involved. The real work is yet to come with the financial relief.

I don't know what Trump has done other than tweet. Short of instructing everyone to do what is humanly possible to help, I don't think he's really involved. The real work is yet to come with the financial relief.

What do you want.. for him to get in a flatboat and go rescue people? Personally, i think his presence could be a distraction.

What do you want.. for him to get in a flatboat and go rescue people? Personally, i think his presence could be a distraction.

Then again, he would catch hell if he didn't pay any attention to them...

He should use his yachts

Just give it some time, CNN and NBC will be spewing their 'It's all Trump's fault!' rhetoric at some point. I mean come on, we all know Trump and the Russians are behind this hurricane. There were never any hurricanes before Trump became President. :rofl:

Last edited:

I would wait until the weekend after the water has receded somewhat and go to the heart of the destruction. As it stands now he'll only be able to go toward the coast.

He's gonna catch hell no matter what.

Given Bush & Hobby are shutdown, not sure where he's gonna fly into. I guess a nearby military base?

Forum List

Back