Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

What you believe is immaterial, kg. You have demonstrated no reason for anyone to place faith in your reasoning ability and the honesty of your reporting.

Meanwhile, here on earth....

Murder is still murder.

and stupid is still you

Meanwhile stupid bitch-made progressives like yourself cry about how every individual is entitled to equal protection - yet you kill little babies and attempt to make authoritarian laws...

A fetus or baby is NOT an organ you sick twisted bastard.. A fetus or baby is NOT a possession..... Using your progressive logic a "mother" should be able to kill her 3-year old..

Abortion is just downright EVIL - it's MURDER.... What makes it even worse is there are some couples in this world that would love to have a child but they cant - then you have promiscuous whores having abortions left and right....

Who the fuck do any of you progressive fucks think you are deciding if a child lives or dies???

I compare you bastards to slave owners because that's the way you view a fetus or baby - as a piece of property instead of an individual human being....

Says the MAN who is not carry the embryo in his body.

What you believe is immaterial, kg. You have demonstrated no reason for anyone to place faith in your reasoning ability and the honesty of your reporting.

Yeah, cuz Johnston & Johnston is a questionable source, lol.
graphusabrate.gif

United States abortion rates, 1960-2008

Sources:

and stupid is still you

Meanwhile stupid bitch-made progressives like yourself cry about how every individual is entitled to equal protection - yet you kill little babies and attempt to make authoritarian laws...

A fetus or baby is NOT an organ you sick twisted bastard.. A fetus or baby is NOT a possession..... Using your progressive logic a "mother" should be able to kill her 3-year old..

Abortion is just downright EVIL - it's MURDER.... What makes it even worse is there are some couples in this world that would love to have a child but they cant - then you have promiscuous whores having abortions left and right....

Who the fuck do any of you progressive fucks think you are deciding if a child lives or dies???

I compare you bastards to slave owners because that's the way you view a fetus or baby - as a piece of property instead of an individual human being....

Says the MAN who is not carry the embryo in his body.

It doesn't matter - embryos/fetuses are INDIVIDUALS NOT PROPERTY....

Remember it takes sperm to fertilize the egg, at that point it's not your baby/fetus/embryo - the aforementioned becomes an individual, that individual is entitled to life and that individual was made by two individuals...

As a woman you're nothing more than a host for the fetus...... That embryo/fetus/baby is NOT a body part............. If you want to go mutilate yourself go right a head but leave the fetus alone....

Also, as a MAN I have every fucking right to have an opinion here because I haven't heard of too many cases of immaculate conception.

Do you really fucking believe that your egg is more valuable than my sperm????

Yeah, cuz Johnston & Johnston is a questionable source, lol.
graphusabrate.gif

United States abortion rates, 1960-2008

Sources:

Oh ffs, Allie.

tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif

We are talking pre-1973 stats, koshergirl, and you have nothing to argue with or against.

Do you really fucking believe that your egg is more valuable than my sperm????

I know they are. Eggs, last I checked, were worth $5000. How much do guys get for a deposit, $75 tops? :lol:

Your sperm don't get fertilized and then grow something inside YOUR body.

Shit, I wouldn't give you mine for 1,000,000...

Oh and last time I checked males make sperm for their entire lives.

Oh and last time I checked there isn't much demand for eggs as far as reproduction is concerned, unless you're gay or Jewish.

Oh yeah and retrieving the eggs themselves is an entire medical procedure itself which costs money... Sperm comes out of males but you have to go into females to get the egg...

Oh and I forgot, I'm able to make and spew sperm 24-7-365, can you make eggs 247-365?

Oh yeah, and when you hit 45-50 it is usually over for the gals....

Besides all those facts, I'm sure my sperm is more valuable than your eggs......

Interesting:

"However, the abortion ratio was highest for those <15 years "

"Abortion trends by age indicate that since 1973, abortion ratios for women aged <15 years have been higher than for any other age group (Figure 3). "

"The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births). "

"From the National Pregnancy Mortality Surveillance System, CDC identified 22 maternal deaths for 1998 and 17 maternal deaths for 1999 that were thought to be potentially related to abortion. These maternal deaths were identified either by some indication of abortion on the death certificate or from information such as a news report associated with the death. Investigation of these cases showed that 10 of the 22 deaths in 1998 and four of the 17 deaths in 1999 were related to legal induced abortion and none to illegal induced abortion (Table 19). "

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000

I have to give left-wingers credit where it's due. They've thoroughly convinced me to support abortion rights.

You have only the legal stats, not all the stats.

The anecdotal evidence by the thousands and thousands tell you that you are wrong.

The truth that contradicts you is always limp, which is the state you prefer, I understand.

So if we decide to vote that Blacks should no longer have the right to vote, then that right will be gone, right? If we vote to cut off the hands of every convicted thief, then there will be a lot of people with missing hands, right? We can vote anything we want into law, so long as enough people are in favor of it. With the mentality of a lot of Americans, I would really be worried about what could be voted into law, if it were that easy.

You might want to learn the difference between "Constitutional" and "right". If the Constitution were to be amended to take the vote away from blacks, then yes, it would be Constitutional and legal. Wouldn't make it right, but apparently, the fine distinction between legality and morality will forever elude liberals.

I don't really wonder why that would be.

no it would still be illegal and would be struck down by scotus. You people who always advocate for the constitution sure don't understand how things work.

How can the Constitution be illegal, and how can the Supreme Court strike down the Constitution? Surely if that's "how things work", you can explain. Please tell me where the Supreme Court has EVER been granted the ability to strike down any part of the US Constitution itself.

Forum List

Back