Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

But she did have first hand knowledge.
LIAR!
She had been out of the dept since 2015 and the FBI probe did not begin until July 2016.
So how does she have access to means and methods of the surveillance on Trump?
Having KNOWLEDGE of the means and methods of surveillance in general does NOT mean she had access to the data!

So you're calling her a liar?

Keep digging....it's your grave.

Already another thread on this fake news from breitbart.

IT'S A MSNBC VIDEO......seriously, get a life.
Breitbart 's reporting about what was said in the video is fake news, you moron. Nobody dented that the video is from MSNBC.

Was it a Breitbart video, you fucking loser? Uh, no..... I was replying to Debbiedowner who invoked Breitbart "fake news"? that had nothing to do with what the Obama hag was admitting to.

"Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps
Trump triggered this particular jump scare with the tweet on March 4 that he “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” He followed with such tirades as “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”
Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

"The “wiretapping” spin

In March 2017, Trump was roundly ridiculed for saying that the Obama administration “wiretapped” his campaign. This was portrayed as paranoia or diversion by the media. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, went public to deny any such surveillance and said he would have certainly known of a "court order on something like this.” It is now confirmed that there was not a single but multiple orders to intercept communications of Carter Page and others associated with the campaign. Ultimately, no evidence of criminal conduct was presented in the form of an indictment against Page, despite the renewal of the surveillance."
FISA investigation needed to end American mistrust in government

Trump triggered this particular jump scare with the tweet on March 4 that he “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” He followed with such tirades as “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

"The “wiretapping” spin

In March 2017, Trump was roundly ridiculed for saying that the Obama administration “wiretapped” his campaign. This was portrayed as paranoia or diversion by the media. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, went public to deny any such surveillance and said he would have certainly known of a "court order on something like this.” It is now confirmed that there was not a single but multiple orders to intercept communications of Carter Page and others associated with the campaign. Ultimately, no evidence of criminal conduct was presented in the form of an indictment against Page, despite the renewal of the surveillance."

Now youre going to articles a year old.

“If Trump was talking with foreign agents who were under FBI surveillance, he may have been recorded even if not the tap target,” the nonprofit group wrote. “Trying to downplay Trump’s lie by showing he associated with suspected criminals hardly seems like a robust defense of his honesty.”

The FBI legally tapped Manafort's phone. If Trump just so happened to be on the phone once with Manafort, then there you go.

"The “wiretapping” spin

it's game over.

FBI is the Democrat Party Gestapo

"The “wiretapping” spin

it's game over.

FBI is the Democrat Party Gestapo

yup they need to be broken up

"The “wiretapping” spin

Now youre going to articles a year old.

“If Trump was talking with foreign agents who were under FBI surveillance, he may have been recorded even if not the tap target,” the nonprofit group wrote. “Trying to downplay Trump’s lie by showing he associated with suspected criminals hardly seems like a robust defense of his honesty.”

The FBI legally tapped Manafort's phone. If Trump just so happened to be on the phone once with Manafort, then there you go.

"Now youre (sic) going to articles a year old."

Really???
03/29/18 12:30 PM EDT

"The “wiretapping” spin

FISA investigation needed to end American mistrust in government"

BY JONATHAN TURLEY, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/29/18 12:30 PM EDT

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

This woman Farkas needs subpoened and placed under oath.

SINCE WHEN IS IT A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL'S job or an Ex Government Official's Job, to LEAK CLASSIFIED INFORMATION?

That is a CRIME!

That is a direct violation of your Oath of Office.

The fact that they also LEAKED transcripts of phone calls with The President to the Mexican President and leaders of states like Australia, Thailand and others, shows that they were listening in to every single thing President Trump was doing all through The Campaign, Before The Election, and EVEN AFTER THE ELECTION when he was Sworn in As President. These are CRIMES,& SERIOUS CRIMES!

Last edited:

The Deep State actions.

Here, from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

The Deep State actions.

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

Why is it not a surprise that you continue to promote a false narrative? Trump wasn’t wire tapped. You’re lying. Again.

Obama was not a fan of Democracy. He used Democracy to gain Power. He was also not a Fan of America, nor was he a Friend to it. He has never swayed from his Marxist Core Principles, and it showed in his every word and action when he held power, and even after he held power, his Faithful Fellow Marxists were still doing his bidding and are still to this day doing his bidding.

This is The DANGER of electing someone based on Emotional Decisions, when they have not been Vetted, Tested, and have Little to NO POLITICAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS or History to judge them on.

Contrast this to President Trump who has had pretty much every second of his Life recorded, taped, and made known to The Public. Like him or not, he is Arguably The Most Vetted President ever to hold office. The Obama Administration even spied on his campaign and family, and leaked all of it. There is NOTHING we don't know about Donald J. Trump which is in Marked Contrast to the fact that People who Voted for and Promoted Obama Bin Lying virtually knew NOTHING AT ALL About him.

The Deep State actions.

Why is it not a surprise that you continue to promote a false narrative? Trump wasn’t wire tapped. You’re lying. Again.

Jonathan Turley says you're a big fat lying moron.

I do, too.

"The “wiretapping” spin

Forum List

Back