Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

ā€Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trumpā€

Proof PoliticalHack is insane...

No Evidence Obama Ever Wiretapped Trump Tower, DOJ Says

Of course they said "no evidence", and that was six months ago.

Today, everything lefties were denying and dismissing as conspiracy turns out to be truth.
Thereā€™s been no new evidence of Trump Tower being wiretapped since then.
Apparently, you don't pay attention.

Today, everything lefties were denying and dismissing as conspiracy turns out to be truth.

You probably think of wiretapping as physically placing wires and microphones.

It hasn't been done that way for decades. Wiretapping today has much broader meaning, while term for spying stayed the same.

It hasn't been done that way for decades. Wiretapping today has much broader meaning, while term for spying stayed the same.
Thereā€™s no evidence Obama spied in Trump Tower in any fashion.

Of course I do.

If there was even a spec of evidence Obama spied on Trump during the campaign, heā€™d be under federal investigation and likely criminally charged.

Any day now, right?

:lmao:

You mean, he wasn't there. Of course, he didn't do it personally. He just gave orders, and according to Page/Strzok messages, he wanted to know everything they (JD) were doing.

Of course I do.

If there was even a spec of evidence Obama spied on Trump during the campaign, heā€™d be under federal investigation and likely criminally charged.

Any day now, right?

:lmao:

What do you mean "any day"? They didn't even started the investigation, but that's coming.

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obamaā€™s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trumpā€¦
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trumpā€™s transition team to gather ā€œintelligenceā€ for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trumpā€™s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can ā€“ get as much intelligence as you can ā€“ before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks ā€“ if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians ā€“ that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obamaā€™s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trumpā€¦

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

We've seen all of this over a year ago.
Yet the left claimed it didn't happen.
Now they claim it was done to protect Trump.

Yeah,....spying on your political opponents is a form of protection for your opponent.
:abgg2q.jpg:

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obamaā€™s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trumpā€¦
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trumpā€™s transition team to gather ā€œintelligenceā€ for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trumpā€™s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can ā€“ get as much intelligence as you can ā€“ before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks ā€“ if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians ā€“ that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obamaā€™s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trumpā€¦

So, someone in the Trump campaign was picked up on a Russian wiretap and it was supposed to be ignored? Russians were trying to interfere & we should ignore it?

And they were right to get this information prior to the crooked orange fucker from taking office & destroying it.

Much like Trump companies destroyed documents.

How the fuck did you people get this fucking stupid?

Yeah,....spying on your political opponents is a form of protection for your opponent.

When that political entity is breaking the law to collude with foreign governments, why should it be ignored?

"....Evelyn Farkas was essentially part of a disinformation campaign with Obama insiders spreading a fake DNC constructed story using false information. However, in addition to pushing the false Trump Russian conspiracy narrative, Farkas has knowledge of the outcome of the original pushing of the narrative leading to actual surveillance of the Trump team.

This bolsters the information already presented by Devin Nunes that an entirely separate network of surveillance, unrelated to the Russian conspiracy story, was directly targeting the candidacy of Trump and the post-election surveillance of the President Elect Trump-transition team."
Jesus Christ, every has admitted that the Russians interfered with our election. And here you are denying it,

'Wow. Just fucking WOW>

us-banana-republicobama.png

Yeah, they did it to make sure Trump would win.

You mean, he wasn't there. Of course, he didn't do it personally. He just gave orders, and according to Page/Strzok messages, he wanted to know everything they (JD) were doing.
LOLOL

You righties are hysterical.

So Obama gave a secret order (which you canā€™t prove) to spy on Trump in Trump Tower (which you canā€™t prove).

Here, read it again... this time, for clarity...

"....Evelyn Farkas was essentially part of a disinformation campaign with Obama insiders spreading a fake DNC constructed story using false information. However, in addition to pushing the false Trump Russian conspiracy narrative, Farkas has knowledge of the outcome of the original pushing of the narrative leading to actual surveillance of the Trump team.

This bolsters the information already presented by Devin Nunes that an entirely separate network of surveillance, unrelated to the Russian conspiracy story, was directly targeting the candidacy of Trump and the post-election surveillance of the President Elect Trump-transition team."
Jesus Christ, every has admitted that the Russians interfered with our election. And here you are denying it,

'Wow. Just fucking WOW>
Sheā€™s one of the more deranged posters here.

Nowhere in that quote is there an admission of wiretapping.

LOLOL

You righties are hysterical.

So Obama gave a secret order (which you canā€™t prove) to spy on Trump in Trump Tower (which you canā€™t prove).

Here, read it again... this time, for clarity...

It's absolutely amazing how President Trump knows and speaks the truth weeks or months before it comes out. The pattern is so predictable. POTUS says "Trump Tower was wiretapped", (remember Admiral Mike Rogers and why Trump's transition HQ moved from Trump Tower to golf course in NJ). The leftist media attack him as paranoid and a liar attacking our patriotic institutions that keep us safe. Months later, leftist lies are being exposed and things start to leak out, with eventually the whole truth of the matter comes out. To cover lies, media tries to quibble but eventually prints a retraction on page 34 or on their web site with no link to the home page. Then they move on the the next attack.

Yet, here is this guy Faun, still linking to the articles from before six months ago. The lies, as usual, comes from the left. It's a rule, not even an exception.

Illegal warrants...wire-tapping...moles...

I don't know why all of this is so hard for people to believe. During the Obama administration, when Barry was still in office, it was revealed - proven - that he, the CIA, and FBI illegally spied on American citizens, spied on reporters, spied on the media, spied on US SENATORS, and even spied on USSC JUSTICES.

Bill Clinton collected FBI Files on his political enemies, but this did not come anywhere near the level of this, 'weaponizing' / 'criminalizing' a Presidential Cabinet, Intel Collection and Law Enforcement agencies of the Federal government to conduct not only a spying operation on a US Presidential Election candidate during the election but also engaging in a Conspiracy to prevent a candidate from winning the election and to 'take down' / remove from office / 'UN-elect' a President (in simplistic terms, a 'COUP') after he was elected.

Forum List

Back