protests by the left are not safe for broadcast tv

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
When my children were in their tweens I had them watch the Nightly News as well as political debates & rallies. They were raised to be informed & open to new ideas. One voted for Cruz & one for Bernie (she's in college)
We often have lively discussions about current events.

Having said all that in today's climate of jackass leftists who don't know how to conduct themselves as adults when at debates protesting I could not have let them watch the news or coverage of current events. The last year of so has been a filthy display of how to act like a total dirt bag by the left. From disgusting displays in Ferguson to our colleges to politics now, the left are completely out of control. I have heard more filthy language on the damn news than any R rated action flick. Some of the signs shown on TV contain disgusting depictions & horrendous language. Just reporting the news is now an NC17 or R rated affair. And this is the example our leftist friends are setting as appropriate behavior for the youth of our nation when they want something their way. No rational discussions, just yelling, screaming, fbombs, flipping the bird to people as they drive by. Making reporters feel as though they need hazard pay.

Destroying the fabric of our nation to push a fucking political agenda through tactics that would get children suspended from school were they to behave in the same manner.

And yes I see the irony of the fbombs I constantly drop on here with one HUGE difference. This is a private site that as far as I know has zero children posting on or being subjected to by parents.

I'm pretty surprised, too, what is making it onto our tv screens (CNN actually refused to show live coverage last night when protestors in the parking lot started putting up their "F-Trump" signs.) All the broadcasters have a 7 second delay in order to use the "Beep," but a lot of them are chosing not to. Why, I wonder?
Our society has lost all sense of civility, but we can't just blame lefties for that. It's all a sign of the times, of manners, respect for others and self-restraint all circling the drain.

I'm pretty surprised, too, what is making it onto our tv screens (CNN actually refused to show live coverage last night when protestors in the parking lot started putting up their "F-Trump" signs.) All the broadcasters have a 7 second delay in order to use the "Beep," but a lot of them are chosing not to. Why, I wonder?
Our society has lost all sense of civility, but we can't just blame lefties for that. It's all a sign of the times, of manners, respect for others and self-restraint all circling the drain.
I watched the CNN coverage of the Utah event and the talking heads on that station were virtually drooling at the prospect...searching the otherwise peaceful, even sleepy, crowds for any signs at all of physical violence. CNN should be fined by the FCC for abetting incitement. Those same narcissistic crowds probably had their smart phones streaming the live CNN coverage..and the "cues" that CNN was looking for violence..

MSNBC's Maddow's show last night also featured her drooling over the prospect of violence at "authentic Trump far left protests". Why would she urge her people to have harm come to them? Political agendas have little worry over their sacrificial lambs..

The rhetoric is bad on both sides but what is on display every single day now is virtually exclusive to the left. I remember all the Tea Party protests and other than isolated incidents they were child's play compared to what we've seen growing from the left starting with OWS

The rhetoric is bad on both sides but what is on display every single day now is virtually exclusive to the left. I remember all the Tea Party protests and other than isolated incidents they were child's play compared to what we've seen growing from the left starting with OWS
Then agreed: Media blackout of the manufactured far left Trump protests to propel him to more votes on the right and the ultimate goal: A Trump defeat by Hillary in the Fall.

Media blackout. Done deal.

Forum List

Back