Psaki Flat Out Lies About What Most People Who Fly Think About Masks Wearing

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Psaki is flat-out lying about what people think about having to wear masks on flights.
Very few people actually like the practice.
Most hate it....and it showed when the pilot announced that masks will no-longer be required on flights.

But that didn't stop Psaki from trying to lie that the video that proved it.......wasn't a true representation of the public's feelings on the subject.

Psaki is flat-out lying about what people think about having to wear masks on flights.
Most hate it....and it showed when the pilot announced that masks will no-longer be required on flights.

But that didn't stop Psaki from trying to lie that the video that proved it.......wasn't a true representation of the public's feelings on the subject.

8-BF0-D230-C27-E-4-EE6-BB67-6-B0-CA2-BB0-E41.jpg
1623589306092.png

She should have left for msdnc yesterday... I hope they give her a 2 hour show same time slot as Watters and Carlson...
...and simulcast on CNN to make it fair...

My bet is when she flies with the Administration she doesn't wear one.

She should have left for msdnc yesterday... I hope they give her a 2 hour show same time slot as Watters and Carlson...
...and simulcast on CNN to make it fair...
LoL!

If anyone would volunteer to take that time slot, it would be Psaki. She is a glutton for punishment,

I give her credit for her constant turd polishing with this idiot. Every day she has a crap clean up on aisle 7 and makes it smell semi tolerable

I bet she's a nail digger when copulating

Well, there is this:
The poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds that despite opposition to that requirement that included verbal abuse and physical violence against flight attendants, 56% of Americans favor requiring people on planes, trains and public transportation to wear masks, compared with 24% opposed and 20% who say they’re neither in favor nor opposed.
1650499484649.png

Well, there is this:
The poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds that despite opposition to that requirement that included verbal abuse and physical violence against flight attendants, 56% of Americans favor requiring people on planes, trains and public transportation to wear masks, compared with 24% opposed and 20% who say they’re neither in favor nor opposed.
View attachment 633796
Fake news. The question that was asked was about airline flights. If you took a poll on actual flights this crapola poll would be totally blown out of the water.

"Most Americans" is not the same as "Most Travelers" which is an obvious attempt to mislead.

Most Americans
don't fly these days.....nor have they ever. So asking people who don't fly to answer polling questions like this is an obvious attempt to skew the results that was much more genuine in the video that was provided.

Clearly the people on those flights liked the announcement that masks could be removed. And if you were to ask anyone who actually used public transportation instead of just some random AMERICANS....YOU'D GET THE SAME ANSWER.

As it is....I doubt the authenticity of the AP poll or the people who claimed it was taken.

Mic drop*

Last edited:
Well, there is this:
How many of that 56% regularly take public transportation?

Fake news. The question that was asked was about airline flights. If you took a poll on actual flights this crapola poll would be totally blown out of the water.

"Most Americans" is not the same as "Most Travelers" which is an obvious attempt to mislead.

Most Americans
don't fly these days.....nor have they ever. So asking people who don't fly to answer polling questions like this is an obvious attempt to skew the results that was much more genuine in the video that was provided.

Clearly the people on those flights liked the announcement that masks could be removed. And if you were to ask anyone who actually used public transportation instead of just some random AMERICANS....YOU'D GET THE SAME ANSWER.

As it is....I doubt the authenticity of the AP poll or the people who claimed it was taken.

Mic drop*
Still was not a lie, because the poll is out there. The fact you don't like it has no bearing on truth or lie. Obviously she didn't lie, if the proof is right there. Trolling her as being a liar does you no good. You might as well stomp your little foot and call her dirty names, bit boy.

Still was not a lie, because the poll is out there. The fact you don't like it has no bearing on truth or lie. Obviously she didn't lie, if the proof is right there. Trolling her as being a liar does you no good. You might as well stomp your little foot and call her dirty names, bit boy.
It was a lie. The poll was worthless and didn't apply to the question.

I bet you think you can convince everyone that 56% of travelers are like this:

People-Driving-Alone-In-Their-Cars-Wearing-Masks....jpg

7 Ways To Cope Now That You Can't Force People Around You To Wear Masks

The mask mandates have ended and life is returning to normal (unless you don't fly and live in the half of the country that has been normal for two years). It can be difficult, though, to suddenly see all those triggering human faces after the government coddled you and fed your psychotic delusion and fear for the last two years. Here are seven ways to cope:

1. Close your eyes and imagine everyone is wearing a full hazmat suit. - It's a neat little trick that actually works.
2. Scream at the sky. - This is a well-known coping mechanism. It works especially well if you record your scream onto your TikTok account.
3. Play The Sims 4 and manage other people's lives like you're an all-powerful god to your heart's content. - Now you can drown people by surrounding their swimming pools with an impenetrable wall of potted plants. You're in charge here!
4. Upgrade to 3 or 4 masks, or just roll around in a giant hamster ball. - Keep upping the number of masks you wear, but if that's not enough, go the hamster ball route.
5. Get your pilot's license and start your own airline. - aIrLiNeS aRe PrIvAtE cOmPaNiEs ThEy CaN dO wHaT tHeY wAnT!
6. Just remember, we're all in this together. - It's just for a little while. It's a small sacrifice to make. If it saves one toddler from a speech impediment it's all worth it.
7. Never go outside again. - Curl up in a ball and live out the rest of your days in the corner of your home, completely safe from COVID.

How many of that 56% regularly take public transportation?
Who knows? She made no statement about the make up of the poll. You would probably have to address the question to the polling company. For that matter, who cares? If the anti-mask people don't want to take the recommendation, now that it is a recommendation instead of a mandate, they can feel free to pick their airline by which one doesn't make it a requirement for travel on their flights and the marketplace can set the norm. I will mask on future flights. I assure if you, if you get it bad enough to be coughing up blood and can't walk up a little hill without having to get down on one knee to avoid passing out, you don't want no more. Good luck only goes so far, so I'll take whatever minor edge I can get.

It was a lie. The poll was worthless and didn't apply to the question.

I bet you think you can convince everyone that 56% of travelers are like this:

View attachment 633858

7 Ways To Cope Now That You Can't Force People Around You To Wear Masks

The mask mandates have ended and life is returning to normal (unless you don't fly and live in the half of the country that has been normal for two years). It can be difficult, though, to suddenly see all those triggering human faces after the government coddled you and fed your psychotic delusion and fear for the last two years. Here are seven ways to cope:

1. Close your eyes and imagine everyone is wearing a full hazmat suit. - It's a neat little trick that actually works.
2. Scream at the sky. - This is a well-known coping mechanism. It works especially well if you record your scream onto your TikTok account.
3. Play The Sims 4 and manage other people's lives like you're an all-powerful god to your heart's content. - Now you can drown people by surrounding their swimming pools with an impenetrable wall of potted plants. You're in charge here!
4. Upgrade to 3 or 4 masks, or just roll around in a giant hamster ball. - Keep upping the number of masks you wear, but if that's not enough, go the hamster ball route.
5. Get your pilot's license and start your own airline. - aIrLiNeS aRe PrIvAtE cOmPaNiEs ThEy CaN dO wHaT tHeY wAnT!
6. Just remember, we're all in this together. - It's just for a little while. It's a small sacrifice to make. If it saves one toddler from a speech impediment it's all worth it.
7. Never go outside again. - Curl up in a ball and live out the rest of your days in the corner of your home, completely safe from COVID.

She was quoting a public information source. No more, no less. Take it up with the source. People quote crap, I give little credence to here, all the time. It may make them stupid for trusting their source, but not liars.

Forum List

Back