Putin's Revenge: Hypersonic Missiles in Cuba

Heard they were just delivering money for THE BIG GUY as China couldnt get their Laundering ship to stop leaking.

Joe. Send a Family member down to Cuba

Your money for selling out America is there.

i sorta think this ain't a real good move for Cuba.
America is still pretty darn important in the waters around Cuba.
So why intentionally piss off the biggest guy on the block.

Now, to be sure, Russia could very well have 'sweetened-the-pot' and incentivized Cuba to allow this little demonstration. I get it. Cuba should have gotten something from Russia for this act.

Still, it can't warm Cuban & American relations.
BTW, reports are that these same Russian ships will next visit Venezuela.

Can we conjecture that Russia navy is smarting from the damage Ukraine has inflicted upon it in the Black Sea and this is a way to say...."See, we still got game"?

At least there should be no Ukrainian missiles aimed at 'em in Havana Harbor or Port of Caracas or Cabello. One would think?

Russians launching missles at us from Cuba? Biden has us launching our missiles into Russia. You fucking stupid ass loons are starting ww3. Everyone of you should be executed. Biden has giving Putin no other choice.

Russia has subs, missiles and aircraft that can do that right now.
But they don’t.

Because they know we would kick their asses

i sorta think this ain't a real good move for Cuba.
America is still pretty darn important in the waters around Cuba.
So why intentionally piss off the biggest guy on the block.

Now, to be sure, Russia could very well have 'sweetened-the-pot' and incentivized Cuba to allow this little demonstration. I get it. Cuba should have gotten something from Russia for this act.

Still, it can't warm Cuban & American relations.
BTW, reports are that these same Russian ships will next visit Venezuela.

Can we conjecture that Russia navy is smarting from the damage Ukraine has inflicted upon it in the Black Sea and this is a way to say...."See, we still got game"?

At least there should be no Ukrainian missiles aimed at 'em in Havana Harbor or Port of Caracas or Cabello. One would think?
Well Biden has American troops on the ground in Ukraine launching USA missiles into Russia as an act of war. Well you finally got the war you wanted.

Russia has subs, missiles and aircraft that can do that right now.
But they don’t.

Because they know we would kick their asses
We can't do shit. Our military is an experiment now. But I guess we will take getting bombed from Cuba and Mexico now. Thanks Biden and people like yourself, should've kept Trump. None of this would be happening now.

We can't do shit. Our military is an experiment now. But I guess we will take getting bombed from Cuba and Mexico now. Thanks Biden and people like yourself, should've kept Trump. None of this would be happening now.

We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind
Russia is not remotely close.

If Russia wants to puff its chest by sending a Frigate and Submarine to Cuba, I am not really concerned

Talk of these hypersonic missiles has been floating around for a long time. China has done a few demonstration runs (that we know of). If Russia has them, it is a certainty that they stole the technology from the U.S.

But our own capabilities in these weapons is not publicized - at least I haven't seen it. Surely, we are at a more advanced stage than either Russia or China. They are good at copying, not so good at inventing.

We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind
Russia is not remotely close.

If Russia wants to puff its chest by sending a Frigate and Submarine to Cuba, I am not really concerned
Russia has kept us at bay for several years now. Our troops are a social experiment now. I feel sorry for the sane soldiers having to compensate for the mentally ill soldiers we infiltrated the system with. Almost half of our youth support Hamas. Because of the liberal education system. We are screwed, thanks to liberalism.

Russia has kept us at bay for several years now. Our troops are a social experiment now. I feel sorry for the sane soldiers having to compensate for the mentally ill soldiers we infiltrated the system with. Almost half of our youth support Hamas. Because of the liberal education system. We are screwed, thanks to liberalism.

We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind.
Our troops are the best trained , best equipped and most lethal in the world

We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind.
Our troops are the best trained , best equipped and most lethal in the world
At one time yes, but not anymore. We have guys in there just to get their transition surgery. Liberalism has ruined a once powerful machine. But Biden is making sure these fuckups will die in ww3.

Biden has put Americans in harms way.

At one time yes, but not anymore. We have guys in there just to get their transition surgery. Liberalism has ruined a once powerful machine. But Biden is making sure these fuckups will die in ww3.

Conservatives used to support our Military

This Liberal realizes we have the most powerful military in the history of mankind with the best trained, best equipped and most lethal in the world

if you disagree…..Name a more powerful military force

Conservatives used to support our Military

This Liberal realizes we have the most powerful military in the history of mankind with the best trained, best equipped and most lethal in the world

if you disagree…..Name a more powerful military force
Get your woke ass BS out of it.

Forum List

Back