Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

& yet both will forever be written in history.

& obama got the nobel.
You didn't understand what I posted. History will show that Obama's Nobel was fake and that Trump's impeachment was fake. Obama received a Nobel for virtually nothing and Trump got impeached by the DEMOCRAT party for nothing. OH WAIT!! I get it now, you and your ilk are clueless about American history so you assume future Americans will be as ignorant of history as yourself.

obama's nobel - albeit it undeserved, will never be taken from him & neither will donny's impeachment.

ever.

never ever.

Of course, if there were all these children disappearing to feed the so-called pedophilia rings, you would be hearing about all these children disappearing from somewhere. But you don't.

That is an inconvenient fact the loons have no answer for.

Setting aside what ends up happening to missing children, it is a sad but true FACT that in the US alone roughly 460,000 children go missing every year, and of course the global number is a hell of a lot bigger. That's according to the FBI. It almost sounds like you were denying or dismissing that, because according to you we're not hearing about it? Did you really just say that? So only if the TV talks about something, it's actually happening? :laugh:

Before you misunderstand my point, I'm not claiming that all those children end up with pedophiles. Just saying that a lot of children go missing every year, which you seemed to deny because "we don't hear about it."
Q hacked the FBI and made those stats up! Just ask toro
Some people believe what they are told to believe, sadly

Qanon hacked the FBI? Yet no link. Anything coming out from Qanon are nothing but BS except for the weaklings that can be easily deceived or led.

Below is a link where Republicans GOP leader McCarthy blasted Qanon. But you have this orange clown moron promoting Qanon.

House minority leader Kevin McCarthy has condemned the QAnon, saying there is “no room” for the conspiracy theory in the Republican party.
The only way that could have been more obvious it was a joke, is if i said it was a joke.
Deer gawd man

I'm starting to see why these folks believe that the government is trustworthy, the msm would never mislead us, and there is nothing evil going on in the world. They're a little slow on the uptake. :heehee:

obama's nobel - albeit it undeserved, will never be taken from him & neither will donny's impeachment.

ever.

never ever.
But we were not talking about anything being taken away. History will reflect not only the outcome but what led up to it and 'phone call impeachment' won't hold up because it was one by one party (Democrats) after they tried to frame him as being a Russian agent by using a fake dossier and dirty FBI agents. Heck, you even admit that Obama didn't deserve the Nobel. That's the historical consensus. You really don't know how history will treat Trump's impeachment. Your view is that somehow Trump will be shown to be the 'Orange Man Bad' you have convinced yourself he is.

i literally just showed you via that video! are you kidding?
You showed A video of something happening on the streets somewhere

but not necessarily who and what the anonymous providers want us to believe

we know the feds were in portland and thank goodness for that

but there is no evidence of mass abuse, or any abus3 of civil rights taking place

1. Crime
US lawmakers hear from man pushed into unmarked van by feds and Navy vet repeatedly struck with batons during Portland protests
Updated Aug 04, 2020; Posted Aug 04, 2020
US lawmakers hear from man pushed into unmarked van by feds and Navy vet repeatedly struck with batons during Portland protests

Federal officers using unmarked vehicles to detain protesters in Portland
By Marty Johnson - 07/17/20 10:57 AM EDT
Federal officers using unmarked vehicles to detain protesters in Portland

it should matter if it's only one.

but there were definitely more than one. but one came fwd. his name is pettibone.

like i said- i call bullshit.
I suspect the first man was doing more than just strolling around the riot area minding his own business

if we calculate all the damage caused by these protesters just in portland the sum would run into millions if not hundreds of millions

Its insane that a grown man would riot in the streets like a common hoodlem

but thats what davis was doing when he got his hand smashed

i literally just showed you via that video! are you kidding?
You showed A video of something happening on the streets somewhere

but not necessarily who and what the anonymous providers want us to believe

we know the feds were in portland and thank goodness for that

but there is no evidence of mass abuse, or any abus3 of civil rights taking place

Bullshit. If Trump didn’t tweeted we won’t be talking about it. You are trying to minimize the idiocy of these tweets like it means nothing. It is a big deal.

Of course, if there were all these children disappearing to feed the so-called pedophilia rings, you would be hearing about all these children disappearing from somewhere. But you don't.

Setting aside what ends up happening to missing children, it is a sad but true FACT that in the US alone roughly 460,000 children go missing every year, and of course the global number is a hell of a lot bigger. That's according to the FBI. It almost sounds like you were denying or dismissing that, because according to you we're not hearing about it? Did you really just say that? So only if the TV talks about something, it's actually happening? :laugh:

Before you misunderstand my point, I'm not claiming that all those children end up with pedophiles. Just saying that a lot of children go missing every year, which you seemed to deny because "we don't hear about it."

Qanon hacked the FBI? Yet no link. Anything coming out from Qanon are nothing but BS except for the weaklings that can be easily deceived or led.

Below is a link where Republicans GOP leader McCarthy blasted Qanon. But you have this orange clown moron promoting Qanon.

House minority leader Kevin McCarthy has condemned the QAnon, saying there is “no room” for the conspiracy theory in the Republican party.
The only way that could have been more obvious it was a joke, is if i said it was a joke.
Deer gawd man
No it’s not a joke. He was interviewed by Fox. Wats da matter you can’t accept facts and reality.

No it’s not a joke. He was interviewed by Fox. Wats da matter you can’t accept facts and reality.

That's not what he was talking about. The joke was when he said that the guy I was replying to will claim "Q hacked the FBI." Again, read the string of conversation. But if a joke has to be explained not once but twice... never mind.

& yet both will forever be written in history.

& obama got the nobel.
You didn't understand what I posted. History will show that Obama's Nobel was fake and that Trump's impeachment was fake. Obama received a Nobel for virtually nothing and Trump got impeached by the DEMOCRAT party for nothing. OH WAIT!! I get it now, you and your ilk are clueless about American history so you assume future Americans will be as ignorant of history as yourself.

ever.

never ever.
It doesn't matter. It was a waste of time. Trump has shown us what many of the politicians, media and entertainers are.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.
If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

& yet another 'harmless' conspirator has acted out:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’
By Julian Feeld | August 20, 2020 3:33 pm

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

perhaps donny will diplomatically bail her ass out, 'eh?
Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

A terrorist threat supported by Trump.

How anyone in his right mind can support the likes of Trump remains a mystery.

Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

What? A conspiracy group is a 'terrorist' group but BLM-Antifa isn't? What a bunch of garbage.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

pathetictrumphumpersayswhat?
Pathetic drunk uneducated asshole who just got it’s face shoved in its own shit and can’t deny it says what. Pathetic as usual drunky. Try to learn current events. And how to read a map. Idiot.

trump-obama-nobel-impeached.jpg

:113:
Another fail from the uneducated drunk asshole who still can’t read a map. Try exonerated from your bullshit asshole. The Kenyan faggot on the left is a traitor. You lose again. Pathetic deflection from your blatant idiocy. You are a loser. Again you Racist POS.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?
Hawk has shown his true colors here. He is a q-anon acolyte. This q-anon virus is taking over the Republican Party and has already consumed the brains of posters like Hawk. q-anon is a sickness.
Again – the danger of the sickness is that it deflects from the real issues and problems facing America, it deflects from the faults and failures of Trump, and it prevents meaningful debate and discourse conservatives are desperate to avoid.
What are the “real issues” facing America? I mean besides Antifa and BLM burning shit down and attacking police all the time.
This is hilarious. You are here arguing and you are asking what the real issues are?
So let me update you what are the real issues that America are facing today. PAY ATTENTION.

1. The Pandemic Coronavirus crisis. Over 5 millions Americans are infected and approaching 180,000 deaths. Trump has done little to address this crisis except giving false information, attacking his own scientists advisers, promoting lunatic doctors, lies and lies, blaming Obama.

2. That followed by Economic Crisis. Millions of Americans unemployed, thousands of businesses closed that will never come back, millions lost their health care insurance, Americans are scared. Trump has done very little to address this crisis.

3. Racial injustice in America and police brutalities. Trump has done nothing to address this issue instead promoting racism himself.

Read my post do not stare at it.
Laughable.
1. President Trump acted quickly to ban Chinese from travel to the US, while liberals screamed about xenophobia and racism. Europe got slammed just the same, if not worse, than the US with Wu Flu.

2. The economic crisis is here because of Wu Flu and especially in Dem run areas with mandated shutdowns targeting small business owners.

The race riots are being perpetrated by leftwingers and only leftwingers. And Dems are allowing them to burn and loot businesses. They screamed about Fed agents protecting property, and yet after they were withdrawn the riots still continued. America sees the face of radical leftwing terrorists.
That is true 100% laughable how he handled these crisis. Are you forgetting something?

1. Trump travel ban from China only applicable to non US citizens but allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US. Closed the border on the west while the East left it open till March. Acted quickly? At the same downplayed and busy finger pointing the severity of this crisis. LOL.

Xenophobia and racism. Oh dear. Read the links below to update your ignorance LOL. Racism Trump callled this Wuhan Virus, China Virus or Kung flu inflicting hatred and angers towards Asian Americans here in US.
Biden labeled your Clown as soft against China praising Xi of China at least 15 times. Pay attention to those dates and when Biden labeled Trump xenophobic.

2. You are giving too much power to the democrats. Did you look at the other states run by Republican governors? That shut down businesses, bars, restaurants and other venues? Did you?
For some reasons you cultist members think and fantasize that you are the only one sufferings from these shutdowns. You make it sounds that you are the only one have a businesses. Do you think we fucking like it? We complied with the recommendations of the experts like CDC, FDA & NIH. Like Fauci. We do NOT comply with this ignorant, idiot, unethical, racist dog shit president.

3. That was triggered by the murder of Lloyd by 3 white police man. A 100% proof example of police brutalities. The angers spilled all over US and also overseas. Today Trump has said nada NOTHING to address this racial tensions. Except promoting racism WHITE POWER and KUNG FLU. Disgusting.
Busy insulting, threatening and fighting with mayors and governors. Talking about moron.

They like me very much.

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.

Oh my word, read the string of conversation. He was being sarcastic! I posted a stat from the FBI about how many children go missing every year in the US, to someone who seemed to dismiss the idea that very many children go missing. Harley's response was jokingly saying that the person I was replying to would claim that Q made that up.

And no, neither he or I are Q people.

Yes we heard many times on news outlets that children go missing every year. That is true.

But the rest of Qanon conspiracies BS belief are not close to reality. Harley or you being sarcastic? Also posted they are being eaten. With the depth of those post you are denying that you and Harley are not a member of Qanon??? Really?

Qanon posters and logos are visible in Trump in previous rallies.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?
Hawk has shown his true colors here. He is a q-anon acolyte. This q-anon virus is taking over the Republican Party and has already consumed the brains of posters like Hawk. q-anon is a sickness.
Again – the danger of the sickness is that it deflects from the real issues and problems facing America, it deflects from the faults and failures of Trump, and it prevents meaningful debate and discourse conservatives are desperate to avoid.
What are the “real issues” facing America? I mean besides Antifa and BLM burning shit down and attacking police all the time.
This is hilarious. You are here arguing and you are asking what the real issues are?
So let me update you what are the real issues that America are facing today. PAY ATTENTION.

1. The Pandemic Coronavirus crisis. Over 5 millions Americans are infected and approaching 180,000 deaths. Trump has done little to address this crisis except giving false information, attacking his own scientists advisers, promoting lunatic doctors, lies and lies, blaming Obama.

2. That followed by Economic Crisis. Millions of Americans unemployed, thousands of businesses closed that will never come back, millions lost their health care insurance, Americans are scared. Trump has done very little to address this crisis.

3. Racial injustice in America and police brutalities. Trump has done nothing to address this issue instead promoting racism himself.

Read my post do not stare at it.
Laughable.
1. President Trump acted quickly to ban Chinese from travel to the US, while liberals screamed about xenophobia and racism. Europe got slammed just the same, if not worse, than the US with Wu Flu.

2. The economic crisis is here because of Wu Flu and especially in Dem run areas with mandated shutdowns targeting small business owners.

The race riots are being perpetrated by leftwingers and only leftwingers. And Dems are allowing them to burn and loot businesses. They screamed about Fed agents protecting property, and yet after they were withdrawn the riots still continued. America sees the face of radical leftwing terrorists.
That is true 100% laughable how he handled these crisis. Are you forgetting something?

1. Trump travel ban from China only applicable to non US citizens but allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US. Closed the border on the west while the East left it open till March. Acted quickly? At the same downplayed and busy finger pointing the severity of this crisis. LOL.

Xenophobia and racism. Oh dear. Read the links below to update your ignorance LOL. Racism Trump callled this Wuhan Virus, China Virus or Kung flu inflicting hatred and angers towards Asian Americans here in US.
Biden labeled your Clown as soft against China praising Xi of China at least 15 times. Pay attention to those dates and when Biden labeled Trump xenophobic.

2. You are giving too much power to the democrats. Did you look at the other states run by Republican governors? That shut down businesses, bars, restaurants and other venues? Did you?
For some reasons you cultist members think and fantasize that you are the only one sufferings from these shutdowns. You make it sounds that you are the only one have a businesses. Do you think we fucking like it? We complied with the recommendations of the experts like CDC, FDA & NIH. Like Fauci. We do NOT comply with this ignorant, idiot, unethical, racist dog shit president.

3. That was triggered by the murder of Lloyd by 3 white police man. A 100% proof example of police brutalities. The angers spilled all over US and also overseas. Today Trump has said nada NOTHING to address this racial tensions. Except promoting racism WHITE POWER and KUNG FLU. Disgusting.
Busy insulting, threatening and fighting with mayors and governors. Talking about moron.

And...

February 11, 2020
Press Conference
"A lot of people think it goes away in April".

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?"
Trump: "No, not at all, and we have it totally under control."

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "How concerned are you?"
Trump: "Well, we've pretty much shut it down."

February 26, 2020
Press Conference
"Within a couple of days it's gonna be down to close to zero."

February 28, 2020
South Carolina Rally, to Press
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: "That's CNN. Fake News".

Oh my word, read the string of conversation. He was being sarcastic! I posted a stat from the FBI about how many children go missing every year in the US, to someone who seemed to dismiss the idea that very many children go missing. Harley's response was jokingly saying that the person I was replying to would claim that Q made that up.

Yes we heard many times on news outlets that children go missing every year. That is true.

But the rest of Qanon conspiracies BS belief are not close to reality. Harley or you being sarcastic? Also posted they are being eaten. With the depth of those post you are denying that you and Harley are not a member of Qanon??? Really?

I can't speak for anyone else but myself. No, I'm not a Q person, I never have been. I have said all along that it's a deception.

I would share my view on it in more detail, but something tells me it would be too much for most of you here, who are very mainstream types, and wouldn't believe what I have to say about it anyway.

They like me very much.

Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.

Deer gawd man
Omg ok

So you are saying people that have come forward about it are lying. People that have come forward about it and even admitted their life long best friend was doing it, was lying. How nice.
Buuuut i bet you believed Trump likes to be peed on.

Forum List

Back