Question for repubs: if abortion should be illegal, should it be illegal for a father to leave?

Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare.

46 percent of all abortions are the result of NO BIRTH CONTROL OF ANY KIND being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Nearly HALF.

Another 19 percent (one fifth) of all abortions are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So just imagine how rare and socially unacceptable abortions would be if we increase the proper use of birth control in America.

We would cut the rate of abortions far, far more radically than any draconian Texas-style legislation ever will.

46 percent of all abortions are the result of NO BIRTH CONTROL OF ANY KIND being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Nearly HALF.

Another 19 percent (one fifth) of all abortions are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So just imagine how rare and socially unacceptable abortions would be if we increase the proper use of birth control in America.

We would cut the rate of abortions far, far more radically than any draconian Texas-style legislation ever will.
Such is the product of religious zealots high jacking political parties.

Nearly HALF.

We could just stop killing babies and put a radical dent in abortion.....

Nearly HALF.

So you want something even more radical than what we had before Roe v. Wade when abortion laws were left to the states?

Nearly HALF.

So you want something even more radical than what we had before Roe v. Wade when abortion laws were left to the states?
Hint....NOT killing babies is NOT the radical argument.....

Nearly HALF.

Define "baby."

Why should only rich people have children?

A. Why shouldn't you take care of your own child?

B. I wasn't aware that only rich people can afford children. I'm not rich and I take care of my son just fine. Maybe you are doing something wrong
C. What do we do about the child who can't be adequately taken care of? That's the only question that actually matters.

I don't care what's done with the child. It's not my responsibility. It's the responsibility of the person who made it and if they can't afford to make it they shouldn't. In this day and age with birth control and abortion freely available by places like Planned Parenthood there is absolutely no excuse for someone to have a child they can't afford to pay for.
God you people are so dense. You're so self-righteously focused on shaming the parents that you completely miss the point. The child still exists. That's the point. The child needs food and healthcare. That's what this boils down to. No one gives a shit what YOU think of the mother or her child. People still think the child needs adequate care.
You are missing the point that having unwanted children is being incentivized. The illegitimacy rate for blacks has skyrocketed to nearly 80 percent since the Great Society was launched.

Explain.
How does that address my point? Are we supposed to just let those babies die because of that rate?

Nearly HALF.

Define "baby."
The thing you murder....

Nearly HALF.

How do you go about achieving this goal other than by outlawing abortion by federal law and pre-empting the states?

Nearly HALF.

Define "baby."
The thing you murder....
You're trying to deflect. Again, define "baby."

Define "baby."
The thing you murder....
Perhaps my answer was over your education level....

Nearly HALF.

How do you go about achieving this goal other than by outlawing abortion by federal law and pre-empting the states?
The constitution will stop the Feds....and the states will need to adjust....

Nearly HALF.

The constitution will stop the feds from what?

Define "baby."
The thing you murder....
Perhaps? You seem uncertain. And indeed, your definition made no sense as I have never been accused nor convicted of murder. Do mean to suggest that a baby is nobody? Last chance, define "baby."

Define "baby."
The thing you murder....
Perhaps? You seem uncertain. And indeed, your definition made no sense as I have never been accused nor convicted of murder. Do mean to suggest that a baby is nobody? Last chance, define "baby."
I was being polite as to your lack of education.....

Define "baby."
The thing you murder....
A baby is "I was being polite as to your lack of education." Got it.

The constitution will stop the feds from what?
What we are discussing....

The thing you murder....
No my uneducated friend, I was referring to your questioning my use of 'perhaps.'

No my uneducated friend, I was referring to your questioning my use of 'perhaps.'
And I was poking fun at your inability or unwillingness to defend a view within the framework of a debate.

Forum List

Back