🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Trump supporters

Do you enjoy pro-wrestling?

• Total voters
I have question for op, do you swell with pride as horses trample Canadian protesters, or as innocent protesters have homes, children, pets, and finances confiscated via executive fiat??? Just wondering... :ahole-1:
Nope. Your turn. Do you watch pro-wrestling?

Hmmm.. does that mean you're a pro-wrestling fan and don't want to admit it?

Liked it when I was a kid, don't watch it now. Have plenty of friends who still go to the local shows and the big ones.

This just seems like a setup for a condescending twat to play "me so sophisticated compared to bad trumpers, unga bunga"

For scumbag moderators who infest this site, and the internet in general, when you vanish my threads as "trolling" how is it you low IQ'd fascist thugs justify leaving actual trolling threads such as this one, intact!??? Just wondering how your puny minds work, more of a professional curiosity then anything else.... :banana:

Liked it when I was a kid, don't watch it now. Have plenty of friends who still go to the local shows and the big ones.

This just seems like a setup for a condescending twat to play "me so sophisticated compared to bad trumpers, unga bunga"
Not really. I've just noticed a lot of overlap between the way Trump does politics and the kind of theater that accompanies pro-wrestling. Hell, Trump even did some wrestling shows IIRC. I suspect there's a pretty strong correlation between the two. But it doesn't look like anyone is willing to own up to it.

Forum List

Back