🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Trump supporters

Do you enjoy pro-wrestling?

• Total voters
I've been spelling it out, dipshit. It's not my fault you can't read. Trump style taps the worst in people. You get off on that. I don't.
How are you defining "the worst in people"?...Be specific.
Yes. I'm not disputing that he's "good" at it. The issue is why people like that kind of shit. I didn't get it when I was ten and all my classmates were into wrestling. I don't get it now.
OK, you don't get it....So you'll now define your not getting it as "normal", and all those who do get it as nut cases?

How does that bridge any gap?

How are you defining "the worst in people"?
Paranoia, ignorance, fear, envy, bigotry, etc ...
OK, you don't get it....So you'll now define your not getting it as "normal", and all those who do get it as nut cases?

How does that bridge any gap?
It doesn't. I'm not sure how it can be bridged.

Any suggestions?

I said specific,
That was specific. As I said, you can stow the pedantic posturing. Tell Ben Shapiro it didn't work.
It can first be bridged by understanding, instead of broadbrushing with the previous vapid non-specific recriminations.
I tend to agree. Believe it or now, that's why I start threads like this. I actually do think there some connection between the response people have to wrestling theatrics and Trump's over-the-top populism. Something perhaps enlightening. But I honestly don't know.

That was specific. As I said, you can stow the pedantic posturing. Tell Ben Shapiro it didn't work.
No, broad recriminations aren't specific examples...Ben Shhapiro?...WTF is that?
I tend to agree. Believe it or now, that's why I start threads like this. I actually do think there some connection between the response people have to wrestling theatrics and Trump's over-the-top populism. Something perhaps enlightening. But I honestly don't know.
That you don't know is obvious.

Here's the deal; guys like you and me like reading things like Reason magazine....But guess what?...135 IQ stuff from Murray Rothbard doesn't make a connection with the guy you're sitting next to sipping some whiskey.

To boil it down, you're suffering from the same snobbery of the leftists, with the exception that you happen to be right....All that it is to the guy you're drinking whiskey with is that you're a snob too.

No, broad recriminations aren't specific examples...Ben Shhapiro?...WTF is that?
You asked how I define "the worst in people" - I gave you a list of very specific traits. Maybe you meant to ask something else.. Did you mean to "how does Trump bring out the worst in people?" Answering that would require more specifics
Here's the deal; guys like you and me like reading things like Reason magazine....But guess what?...135 IQ stuff from Murray Rothbard doesn't make a connection with the guy you're sitting next to sipping some whiskey.
Sure. That's the core of populism. It appeals to the dullard's suspicion that smart people are trying to trick them.

But, as a political campaign, I see that as insidious. It's why democracy, in general, doesn't work. It's not something to celebrate or admire.
To boil it down, you're suffering from the same snobbery of the leftists, with the exception that you happen to be right.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I have question for op, do you swell with pride as horses trample Canadian protesters, or as innocent protesters have homes, children, pets, and finances confiscated via executive fiat??? Just wondering... :ahole-1:
I do. They should be destroying the freedom of those who choose not to be there. They deserve nothing less and should have been trampled to pulp.
They are no different to the j6 rioters. Treat them like the dogs they are.

Sure. That's the core of populism. It appeals to the dullard's suspicion that smart people are trying to trick them.
And there you have it....The populist is smarter than you are at convincing the "dullards" ....Raising the question of who is smarter than whom?

You don't hate Trump for his message...You hate him because he's better at the messaging.

If you're so smart, why you can appeal to the "dullards"?

And there you have it....The populist is smarter than you are at convincing the "dullards" ....Raising the question of who is smarter than whom?
Nah - that's not it. I'm not sure if "smart" is the right word, but Trump IS exceptionally skilled at manipulating idiots. That's painfully obvious.
You don't hate Trump for his message...You hate him because he's better at the messaging.
Nope. Lots of people are better at messaging than me. I don't hate them. Again, it's how he applies his skill that is dangerous. He provokes destructive emotions (the list I gave you earlier) rather than inspiring people to something better.
If you're so smart, why you can appeal to the "dullards"?
I didn't say I was "so smart" - and I certainly don't have Trump's skill at manipulating stupid people. I don't want it.

But I am an "elitist" - at least with regard to the basic premise: the best and brightest should have the most power in society. I don't really see how people can sanely reject that notion. But they do.

Last edited:
Nah - that's not it. I'm not sure if "smart" is the right word, but Trump IS exceptionally skilled at manipulating idiots. That's painfully obvious.

Nope. Lots of people are better at messaging than me. I don't hate them. Again, it's how he applies his skill that is dangerous. He provokes destructive emotions (the list I gave you earlier) rather than inspiring people to something better.

I didn't say I was "so smart" - and I certainly don't have Trump's skill at manipulating stupid people. I don't want it.

But I am an "elitist" - at least with regard to the basic premise: the best and brightest should have the most power in society. I don't really see how people can sanely reject that notion. But they do.
Well, there you have it....You're the smartest asshole in the room, and all those Trumpsters are all nose picking dullards...No need to understand their needs or desires, or what they're thinking about, just dismiss them as dopes.....Not worth your effort to explain to them, in terms that they understand, how liberty has something in it for everyone.

What was the difference between you and the haughty elitist peckerhead left again?

Well, there you have it....You're the smartest asshole in the room, and all those Trumpsters are all nose picking dullards...
A lot of them are, for sure. "there you have it" ;)
No need to understand their needs or desires, or what they're thinking about, just dismiss them as dopes.....
I didn't say that. Just making shit up now? I guess that is the Trumpster Way™
Not worth your effort to explain to them, in terms that they understand, how liberty has something in it for everyone.
Didn't say that either. You're making a lot of presumptions. Out of arguments?
What was the difference between you and the haughty elitist peckerhead left again?
From your perspective? Probably nothing. You've sold your values and crawled up Trump's rectum. Surprised you can see anything from there.

A lot of them are, for sure. "there you have it" ;)

I didn't say that. Just making shit up now? I guess that is the Trumpster Way™

Didn't say that either. You're making a lot of presumptions. Out of arguments?

From your perspective? Probably nothing. You've sold your values and crawled up Trump's rectum. Surprised you can see anything from there.
Meh, were done here.

There's no dealing with anyone who holds the people he needs to sway to his side, in such overbearing snobbish contempt.

You're a fucking embarrassment of a "libertarian"

Meh, were done here.

There's no dealing with anyone who holds the people he needs to sway to his side, in such overbearing snobbish contempt.

You're a fucking embarrassment of a "libertarian"

He's no libertarian. He's a statist. We all know from what cloth they are cut.

Forum List

Back