🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Trump supporters

Do you enjoy pro-wrestling?

• Total voters
Not really. I've just noticed a lot of overlap between the way Trump does politics and the kind of theater that accompanies pro-wrestling. Hell, Trump even did some wrestling shows IIRC. I suspect there's a pretty strong correlation between the two. But it doesn't look like anyone is willing to own up to it.
Compared to the lies from Biden and the left?

Pro-Wrestling is choreographed to an extent and it takes a lot of expertise NOT to get seriously injured. There are times when it does happen and tempers flare though. I used to watch it long ago when guys like The Sheik would create chaos and havoc all the time, bending the rules, holding a headlock for too long, he was know to hide pencils and try to stab opponents, etc. When I was a kid, the local station broadcast wrestling sponsored by a car dealership. I remember the Sheik crashed the set and started pummeling the car that was on set. That was probably back in the late 50's or 60's. I marked that I enjoy pro-wrestling even though I don't watch it anymore because it IS enjoyable as long as one knows the ground rules and accepts that it is choreographed.

Just wondering.
No need to play retarded games....this shit is so simple.
After eight grueling years under the Change America / Hate America Kenyan good real American's needed / wanted an American's First president...they got that in Trump and they fell in love.
The sentiment is by far the most powerful in all of politics....you wouldn't understand.

Pro wrestling is fake.
Pro rasslin' also has the dynamic known as "kayfabe".

From all I've seen, there's no evidence whatsoever that Trump is in on the gag, which is essential in kayfabe.

Insofar as the relationship between remocrats and depublicans, the pro rasslin' analogy is apropos...As it relates to Trump, it's an irrelevant flop.

Nope. It's as FAKE as thinking your vote counts in an election voting Libertarian.

Not really. I've just noticed a lot of overlap between the way Trump does politics and the kind of theater that accompanies pro-wrestling. Hell, Trump even did some wrestling shows IIRC. I suspect there's a pretty strong correlation between the two. But it doesn't look like anyone is willing to own up to it.
Why are you avoiding the aspect of kayfabe that I mentioned?

Want to be honest about the giant hole in your analogy, or are you just here to bust on the Trumpsters any way you can?

Why are you avoiding the aspect of kayfabe that I mentioned?
I'm not. The veracity of pro-wrestling isn't the point.
Want to be honest about the giant hole in your analogy,
What hole?
... or are you just here to bust on the Trumpsters any way you can?
Always. But I've definitely noticed a correlation between those who enjoy the pumped up bravado of pro-wrestling, and those who follow Trump.

Or maybe the correlation is on the other side, among those who are disgusted by the schmalzy antics of pro-wrestling and see Trump's crazy train as pretty much the same nonsense.

Still want to one day crack 100 on skis....I have the equipment.

What's the car?...What's the plane?

Can't name the plane, for anonymity reasons, suffice to say it's fast. I used to crew Rare Bear back when Lyle owned her, and I worked with Darryl a lot as well.

I race a friend's Elva Courier MKII.

I'm not.

I've made no analogy.

Always. But I've definitely noticed a correlation between those who enjoy the pumped up bravado of pro-wrestling, and those who follow Trump.

Or maybe the correlation is on the other side, among those who are disgusted by the schmalzy antics of pro-wrestling and see Trump's crazy train as pretty much the same nonsense.
You did make the analogy in the OP....In for a penny, in for a pound.

The existence of kayfabe blows your analogy out of the water...Though Trump's bravado certainly is reminiscent of pro rasslin' promos -he's easily the Ric Flar of politics in that respect- the analogy otherwise doesn't work.

If it were that you could prove that Trump is in fact in on the gag, you'd have a point....But he's not and you don't.

Forum List

Back