Quid Pro Joe- Busted!!

Ukrainian lawmaker Andriy Derkach said at a Tuesday media conference in Kyiv he had received the tapes that were reportedly made by Poroshenko from investigative journalists, The Washington Post reported.
Ukrainian lawmaker Andriy Derkach said at a Tuesday media conference in Kyiv he had received the tapes that were reportedly made by Poroshenko from investigative journalists, The Washington Post reported.

You should definitely read the Washington Post article. It includes this:
Derkach has past links to Russian intelligence. He attended the Dzerzhinsky Higher School of the KGB in Moscow. His father served as a KGB officer for decades before becoming head of independent Ukraine’s intelligence service in the late 1990s. His father was fired from that post amid a scandal over a Ukrainian journalist who was kidnapped and murdered.
The recordings played at the news conference Tuesday shed relatively little new light on Biden’s actions in Ukraine, which were at the center of President Trump’s impeachment last year. They show that Biden, as he has previously said publicly, linked loan guarantees for Ukraine to the ouster of the country’s prosecutor general in 2015. But Derkach used the new clips to make an array of accusations not proven by the tapes.
I'm curious how you know so much detailed information about a russian operative without a link to back it up???

its almost like you know it first hand,,,,

I just want to point out that I was right about this. Derkach is a Russian agent and he is working to interfere in the election.

Thank you useful idiots.

russians are always trying to fuck with our election,,,

He says without a scrap of evidence.

What did the Russians do in the 2012 election? Who did they favor and how did they try to help them?
they intent is to create chaos,,,who wins comes later,,,
So favoring Trump was rather unusual then, wasn't it?
why are you defending russia???
Are you afraid to consider my question?

Derkach has past links to Russian intelligence. He attended the Dzerzhinsky Higher School of the KGB in Moscow. His father served as a KGB officer for decades before becoming head of independent Ukraine’s intelligence service in the late 1990s. His father was fired from that post amid a scandal over a Ukrainian journalist who was kidnapped and murdered.
The recordings played at the news conference Tuesday shed relatively little new light on Biden’s actions in Ukraine, which were at the center of President Trump’s impeachment last year. They show that Biden, as he has previously said publicly, linked loan guarantees for Ukraine to the ouster of the country’s prosecutor general in 2015. But Derkach used the new clips to make an array of accusations not proven by the tapes.
I'm curious how you know so much detailed information about a russian operative without a link to back it up???

I just want to point out that I was right about this. Derkach is a Russian agent and he is working to interfere in the election.

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

Every time you fools encounter a piece of information you cannot explain away, you tack a "fake news" label on it and pretend it has no meaning.

For the second time in two elections, top Trump aides are found in the company of Russian intelligence agents, both receiving and passing information to them, either knowingly or unknowingly. Either scenario is devastatingly bad for Trump.

If it's unknowlingly, then Trump aides are not vetting or questioning the intentions or the credentials those who are offering their assistance to the campaign. Given the resources the President and his top staffers have at their disposal, this is ridiculous. Given that Trump has over ridden security recommendations in the past, how many Russian agents and others without the best interests of the country at heart, has he hired, because they're too incompetent to vette anyone?

If it's knowlingly, well it's time for Trump to face the consequences of his actions for the first time in his life, and spend the rest of his in prison.

If it's knowlingly
The explanation is that you are a liar and the media are liars. The only thing Trump will face is our thanks when he declares martial law and puts all you vile stinking scum away permanently.

Thank you useful idiots.

What did the Russians do in the 2012 election? Who did they favor and how did they try to help them?
youre question had no proof behind it,,,just another TDS induced rant,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

Every time you fools encounter a piece of information you cannot explain away, you tack a "fake news" label on it and pretend it has no meaning.

For the second time in two elections, top Trump aides are found in the company of Russian intelligence agents, both receiving and passing information to them, either knowingly or unknowingly. Either scenario is devastatingly bad for Trump.

If it's unknowlingly, then Trump aides are not vetting or questioning the intentions or the credentials those who are offering their assistance to the campaign. Given the resources the President and his top staffers have at their disposal, this is ridiculous. Given that Trump has over ridden security recommendations in the past, how many Russian agents and others without the best interests of the country at heart, has he hired, because they're too incompetent to vette anyone?

If it's knowlingly, well it's time for Trump to face the consequences of his actions for the first time in his life, and spend the rest of his in prison.

If it's knowlingly

Except none of that is actually true.

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

If it's knowlingly
The explanation is that you are a liar and the media are liars. The only thing Trump will face is our thanks when he declares martial law and puts all you vile stinking scum away permanently.
shes safely hiding in canada,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

If it's knowlingly

It’s true. Read the indictments of Manafort and Gates as wel as the Senate Intelligence Report.

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

If it's knowlingly

It’s true. Read the indictments of Manafort and Gates as wel as the Senate Intelligence Report.
none of them were for russian collusion connected to the election,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

Russia favored Trump. Numerous investigations including the bipartisan Senate report indicated such. Besides, it’s obvious from Russia’s actions they intended to benefit Trump and take down Clinton.

The only delusion is denying it’s true.

Thank you useful idiots.

Russia favored Trump. Numerous investigations including the bipartisan Senate report indicated such. Besides, it’s obvious from Russia’s actions they intended to benefit Trump and take down Clinton.

I cant answer for why people I dont know did something,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

It’s that you don’t want to since that might upset your alternate reality.

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

so far youre the only one with an alternate reality,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

Alternate reality is pretending that no one can tell that Russia favored Trump.

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

whats your proof???

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

whats your proof???
Not my proof. The conclusion of a bipartisan senate committee investigate.

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

whats your proof???

OK so what???
maybe they knew they couldnt trust hilary,,,

not sure why youre whining like a child about it,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

whats your proof???

OK so what???

Your memory is garbage. Do you not follow conversations well?

You’re trying to downplay Russian involvement by claiming it happens every time. That’s simply not true. It doesn’t occur every time.

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

whats your proof???

OK so what???

You’re trying to downplay Russian involvement by claiming it happens every time. That’s simply not true. It doesn’t occur every time.
how would you know it doesnt???

we stick our noses in almost every election around the world in some way or another,,,

and how is it downplaying by admitting they do it??

I admitted they did,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

If it's knowlingly
Until the muzzies take over...cant wait for that.

Thank you useful idiots.

fake news

If it's knowlingly
Until the muzzies take over...cant wait for that.
their concern is china,,
I forget which treaty they have with them, but they gave china permission to have troops on canadian soil,,,

Thank you useful idiots.

It’s not that you can’t.

whats your proof???

OK so what???

how would you know it doesnt???

we stick our noses in almost every election around the world in some way or another,,,

and how is it downplaying by admitting they do it??

I admitted they did,,,

It’s downplaying the significance by claiming it’s common. It’s not. It’s very not.

You have no evidence that it occurs every election because the totality of your case is “how do you know they don’t”.

So you’re just making it up.

Forum List

Back