Racism: The Last Refuge of Us All?

Slavery was probably the worst idea ever, because now we're stuck with these people.

You're lower than racists like Steve McGarrett, Tank, Shootspeeders etc. They strut around, knowing they're less than human. They know they are ignorant and uneducated and take pride in that.

You're worse because you lie about it. You pose as a christian and all the while, you are actually evidence of true evil.

Come to think of it, one of the piles of garbage I named also lies about being christian but I'm not positive which one.

Anyway, I believe most, probably all people are, to some extent, racist. I think it's human nature to tend to flock together with those with whom we have much in common.

Because I'm closely associated with a university, my friends are educated and many are other than white bread.

But outside that circle, I seldom see people of many other races.

What's important to me is that I not let people like you and the others I named into my circle of friends.

Yeah, I'm a snob.

Works for me.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

More than half Native Americans, and Jews in the U.S.A marry outside of their group.

Imperialism failed to wipe them out, but Liberal integration seems to be leading them to extinction.

Is this about ignorance, or evil?

Since they are marrying- and having children- they clearly aren't becoming extinct- their blood lines continue- and their cultures continue also.

if by 'liberal integration' you mean allowing people to love, marry and have children with who they will , rather than what you or Big Brother tells them that must- yeah 'liberal integration' is doing just fine.

Jews make up approx. 2% of the U.S.A, and Native Americans approx. 1% of the U.S.A..... So, a U.S.A built on complete integration would only see about 2% of it's gene pool as Jewish, and 1% as Native American. (Well actually a little more than that for Jews, and quite a bit more for Natives) BECAUSE YOUR ILK already supported integration of quite a few of them)

But, you get the point, the fact is they won't exist as a unique people, but instead will be virtually eradicated... Only to have very small traces of their genes found in the U.S.A.

Slavery was probably the worst idea ever, because now we're stuck with these people.

You're lower than racists like Steve McGarrett, Tank, Shootspeeders etc. They strut around, knowing they're less than human. They know they are ignorant and uneducated and take pride in that.

You're worse because you lie about it. You pose as a christian and all the while, you are actually evidence of true evil.

Come to think of it, one of the piles of garbage I named also lies about being christian but I'm not positive which one.

Anyway, I believe most, probably all people are, to some extent, racist. I think it's human nature to tend to flock together with those with whom we have much in common.

Because I'm closely associated with a university, my friends are educated and many are other than white bread.

What's important to me is that I not let people like you and the others I named into my circle of friends.

Yeah, I'm a snob.

Works for me.

[emoji4]

Speaking of ignorant, and evil...

More than half Native Americans, and Jews in the U.S.A marry outside of their group.

And how is that any of your fucking business?

Yeah, I'm a snob.

Works for me.

[emoji4]

Destroying a people's heritage is very serious, but you think otherwise because you're a cold blooded Psychopath.

Yeah, I'm a snob.

Works for me.

[emoji4]

Destroying a people's heritage is very serious, but you think otherwise because you're a cold blooded Psychopath.

People freely choosing who they want to be with is not "destroying" anything, you idiotic buffoon.

Yeah, I'm a snob.

Works for me.

[emoji4]

People freely choosing who they want to be with is not "destroying" anything, you idiotic buffoon.

If Native Americans cease to exist, then yeah their heritage is destroyed.. Regardless of why.

Yeah, I'm a snob.

Works for me.

[emoji4]

If Native Americans cease to exist, then yeah their heritage is destroyed.. Regardless of why.

Go take an English class.

Racism: The Last Refuge of Us All?

We’ve all heard Samuel Johnson’s famous adage about patriotism being the last refuge of a scoundrel, but I’ve always believed it’s racism that’s the last refuge of a scoundrel. Race is what you cling to when you have no meaningful achievements of your own to display. It’s a safe space for the unaccomplished. That’s why there’s been such an explosion of racism on the left, especially among some of its less successful demographic groups. When you have nothing to offer, or when you just don’t want to make the effort to be successful or productive, well…at least you have your skin. And the left has proved to be expert at making everything about skin. With so many layabouts, welfare cases, entitlement whores, and blame shifters among the masses, leftist intellectuals in politics, the media, and academia gain lots of traction by continually reassuring certain constituencies, “Hey, man, your skin color makes you special! Your skin color makes you deserving!”

The new racism of the left is an alarming development, but in hindsight, it was inevitable that the Democrat Party's politics of division would lead to this.

There is really nothing new about it. Racism is the foundation of the democratic party. Andrew Jackson along with Aaron Burr (Convicted traitor) founded the democratic party. The main plank for Jackson was the eradication of Indians. Burr sought that as well, along with his plan to overthrow the government and establish a dictatorship. Honestly, Burr had identical goals to the democrats today.

Later the democrats started a civil war so that the could continue to keep people as slaves based on the color of their skin.

Literally the ONLY thing that has changed with the democrats is that they now hate people with white skin, instead of people with black skin. The democrats themselves are no different at all., still racist traitors who seek to crush the constitutional republic in favor of a totalitarian dictatorship.

LOL- another Contard who is saying that the party of all races is racist- and the party of white people is lily white pure of racism.

Another Contard saying that these are all the racists
View attachment 127606

But these people can't be racists

View attachment 127607

Say, aren't you fascists t

Say, aren't you fascists the ones that David Duke endorsed?

View attachment 127658

And lets not forget you fascists with your Confederate flag

View attachment 127660

What Duke does is his own business, Brown Shirt.

No one among decent Americans tried to put him in charge of the party, the way you fascists did with Keith Ellison (Nation of Islam)

Let's not forget you traitors with your Mexican flags;

ri1cwL0.jpg

One thing you'll NEVER see among democrats is an American flag.

Forum List

Back