Racism: The Last Refuge of Us All?

I'd argue that many European peasants had it worse, they had to fend for themselves, and many starved to death, as opposed to Black slaves who were kept fed.
Rationalisation is good for the self image.

I don't have anything to guilt for about slavery, as my ancestors were Polish Catholics who came to the U.S.A in the early 20th century.

Poland abolished slavery in the 1400's.

Poland also is successfully combating multiculturalism today.

I don't really understand, or want to understand Western Europeans.

I think it's beyond bizarre how quickly many Western Europeans went from killing, plundering, and enslaving non-Whites, to now putting the interests of non-Whites above their own interests.

We’ve all heard Samuel Johnson’s famous adage about patriotism being the last refuge of a scoundrel, but I’ve always believed it’s racism that’s the last refuge of a scoundrel. Race is what you cling to when you have no meaningful achievements of your own to display. It’s a safe space for the unaccomplished. That’s why there’s been such an explosion of racism on the left, especially among some of its less successful demographic groups. When you have nothing to offer, or when you just don’t want to make the effort to be successful or productive, well…at least you have your skin. And the left has proved to be expert at making everything about skin. With so many layabouts, welfare cases, entitlement whores, and blame shifters among the masses, leftist intellectuals in politics, the media, and academia gain lots of traction by continually reassuring certain constituencies, “Hey, man, your skin color makes you special! Your skin color makes you deserving!”

The new racism of the left is an alarming development, but in hindsight, it was inevitable that the Democrat Party's politics of division would lead to this.

What about Unkotare the anti-Racist who's here all day, and who refuses to debate, but just mouths off with obnoxious insults constantly?

Anti-Racism can also be a refuge of a scoundrel looking to feel sophisticated for being anti-Racist... As this is indeed how the status quo displays racism as unsophisticated.

But, much of the best, and brightest were Racists, anti-Semites, Nazis, and Eugenicists, including Darwin, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, James Watson, William Shockley, Voltaire, Immanuel Kant, Wernher Von Braun, Francis Galton, Herbert Spencer, Walt Disney, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Borglum, Frank Baum, George Curvier, Carl Linnaeus, and Mark Twain.

Millennials, and Generation X are the least racist generations in history, but also the least accomplished generations in history.

About the only one from the Millennial, or Generation X people, I can think of who's accomplished much is Mark Zuckerberg.

Even Mark Zuckerberg can't be compared to Nazi member Wernher Von Braun putting a man on the Moon, or Darwin formulating Evolution, who thought the Feugian Natives were hardly Human, or the philosophy of Immanuel Kant who put Blacks, and Native Americans in a lower hierarchy, or the invention of the basis of Radio, or Alternate Current by Nikola Tesla who talked about getting rid of the savages of the Earth, or KKK sympathizer Borglum carved Mount Rushmore.

Last edited:
Slavery was probably the worst idea ever, because now we're stuck with these people.
Ahh..but America would still be a
backward developing nation without the wealth generated by slavery.

My goodness, how did Germany, and Japan become wealthy technological super-powers without being involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade?

Slavery was probably the worst idea ever, because now we're stuck with these people.

The Industrial Revolution generated modern wealth, rather than Slavery, as production increased, wealth was amassed, which lead to increasing wages to lure in skilled workers, and in return limited the need for slavery.

Now prove that Britain at the time of the Industrial Revolution had depended on Slavery to produce such a feat?

This would be a hard task to prove, because the data supports that Britain only had a tiny fraction of it's economy dependent on slavery at the time of the Industrial Revolution.

We’ve all heard Samuel Johnson’s famous adage about patriotism being the last refuge of a scoundrel, but I’ve always believed it’s racism that’s the last refuge of a scoundrel. Race is what you cling to when you have no meaningful achievements of your own to display. It’s a safe space for the unaccomplished. That’s why there’s been such an explosion of racism on the left, especially among some of its less successful demographic groups. When you have nothing to offer, or when you just don’t want to make the effort to be successful or productive, well…at least you have your skin. And the left has proved to be expert at making everything about skin. With so many layabouts, welfare cases, entitlement whores, and blame shifters among the masses, leftist intellectuals in politics, the media, and academia gain lots of traction by continually reassuring certain constituencies, “Hey, man, your skin color makes you special! Your skin color makes you deserving!”

The new racism of the left is an alarming development, but in hindsight, it was inevitable that the Democrat Party's politics of division would lead to this.

This coming from the man who blames blacks for his own failure to get into Harvard is deeply entertaining.

Lots of racism is just idiots blaming others for their own personal failures.

Like you keep doing.

:lol:

So slavery was a "bad idea" - not because it was an injustice of epic proportions that treated hundreds of thousands of human beings as animals, but because now you're stuck having to coexist alongside black people.

The population of Black slaves in the U.S.A actually grew faster than that of all of Europe, including industrial age Britain, which really puts into question how poorly they truly had it.

I'd argue that many European peasants had it worse, they had to fend for themselves, and many starved to death, as opposed to Black slaves who were kept fed.
Well done.....pointing out that slaves really didn't have it all that bad. Next up: "They should have been grateful".

There is really nothing new about it. Racism is the foundation of the democratic party. Andrew Jackson along with Aaron Burr (Convicted traitor) founded the democratic party. The main plank for Jackson was the eradication of Indians. Burr sought that as well, along with his plan to overthrow the government and establish a dictatorship. Honestly, Burr had identical goals to the democrats today.

Later the democrats started a civil war so that the could continue to keep people as slaves based on the color of their skin.

Literally the ONLY thing that has changed with the democrats is that they now hate people with white skin, instead of people with black skin. The democrats themselves are no different at all., still racist traitors who seek to crush the constitutional republic in favor of a totalitarian dictatorship.

So slavery was a "bad idea" - not because it was an injustice of epic proportions that treated hundreds of thousands of human beings as animals, but because now you're stuck having to coexist alongside black people.

Slavery was clearly greed motivated, you don't bring Blacks in your backyard, and even have children with them as slaves as a "Racist" but rather as a "Greedy Capitalist"

No it wasnt, it was no different then say owining a iPhone today, everyone had one it made life easier.

No. I think they were much more expensive than that. More like an expensive car these days.

But slavery has been around as long as we have. The Peculiar Institution of the South was barbaric. They justified enslaving an entire race in perpetuity by perpetuating the white superiority myths and propaganda. It was really ingrained across most all of the country.

The population of Black slaves in the U.S.A actually grew faster than that of all of Europe, including industrial age Britain, which really puts into question how poorly they truly had it.

Wow.

Children of slaves were property too. Bought and sold. So nothing could be further from the truth.

My goodness, how did Germany, and Japan become wealthy technological super-powers without being involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade?

LOL

Do you mean after 1945? As I recall both countries were in ruins.

Well done.....pointing out that slaves really didn't have it all that bad. Next up: "They should have been grateful".

They was grateful alright. Don't you remember all the singing they was doing?

Forum List

Back