"""Racist Trump"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I`m sure the "Media Puppets" will scratch their heads, when Trump makes his appointments of all Races!!!

Trump Names ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa As His African-American Outreach Director
omarosa-trump.jpg

Trump Names Omarosa As His African-American Outreach Director

"GTP"
58486474.jpg

Given that he's polling about 5% among blacks, she's apparently very effective.

democrats usually get at least 90% of the black vote.

Primarily because democratic candidates pander to them and the GOP refuses to play that game.

It is what it is and how it has been for years.

Primarily because democratic candidates pander to them and the GOP refuses to play that game.

Or maybe because Republicans keep calling them thugs and criminals every time one of them unarmed gets killed by the police.

i have never seen a video of President Trump claiming his hate of blacks, jews,gays,white hispanics, and deformed humans with three arms

Illegal immigration isn't a race; it's a criminal activity regardless of the race of the person doing it. Furthermore, Islam is NOT a race; it's a praised-by-Hitler, genocidal, mass-child-fucking, beheading-fetish hate ideology whose subhuman FILTH comes in all races, including my own white one. Which has a 1400 year 100% track record of spreading death, rape & destruction everywhere this cousin-inbreeding hate-ideology goes. If any liberal swine reading this post STILL supports Pisslam after the latest "French fesitivities" I dearly hope you develop cancer in every organ of your body because you progressives are a walking disease. If you find the Pisslam hate ideology attractive in any way, I think you have the moral compass of an iguana lizard.

Or maybe because Republicans keep calling them thugs and criminals every time one of them unarmed gets killed by the police.

Nope.

Blacks are the most common victim of black criminals. Blacks know that "unarmed" does not mean "not dangerous".

There's no "game" either side refuses to play there, rose colored glasses.

Yo, the way I see it, is if you don`t walk in the shoes of a Cop, you shouldn`t degrade them! I say the Cops are doing us a favor, most have criminal records, White or Black!

"GTP"
200 (18).gif

One of the leading cheerleaders for calling Trump "racist" is Paul BIZARRO Ryan.

If you don't appreciate Ryan doing that, remember he is in a tough primary going down in three weeks - shoot some cash to Paul Nehlen's campaign and permanently silence "Speaker" Ryan next month.

i have never seen a video of President Trump claiming his hate of blacks, jews,gays,white hispanics, and deformed humans with three arms
Of course you haven't, and you won't because it doesn't have to exist for the usual suspects to shriek "racist" every time they see a microphone. They really can't help it, because they're predisposed to do it whenever a Republican is mentioned. If Pavlov had them in his lab, he would have had a field day.

Democrats get 97 percent of the black vote because Republicans say oblivious shit like, "ALL lives matter", and say really racist shit like whites have done more for civilization than all other races.

Republicans constantly let minorities know how much they are hated by the GOP, and almost never mention minorities except in an extremely negative light.

The Democrats don't need to pander to blacks. The GOP shoots itself in the mouth with minorities nearly every day.

Have you ever seen Manson murder someone?

What an incredibly dishonest pile of vomit.

Manson snuck around in the dark. It makes sense that there was no video of the murder.

Trump has spent decades in the public eye and on camera.

And your side cannot support it's vile lies about him but, insists on continuing to make them.

Because lefties are all a bunch of fucking asshole liars.

OH, and for all of you lefties.

whats-black-and-never-works-racist-meme.jpg

Forum List

Back