Raise the minimum wage

The rising gas prices will quickly overtake any rise in the minimum wage as higher gas prices force the cost of pretty much everything up.

However......................the gas companies and the oil companies are posting record profits (for yet another year)......................

So, my question is...................why do they keep getting subsidies and tax credits?

The rising gas prices will quickly overtake any rise in the minimum wage as higher gas prices force the cost of pretty much everything up.

However......................the gas companies and the oil companies are posting record profits (for yet another year)......................

So, my question is...................why do they keep getting subsidies and tax credits?

Because our government is corporate owned.

Which politicians are in the pay of corporations and industry? I want names.

Funny, you on the left rant and rave about oil company profits (7% by the way) and you cheer when gas prices go up---which makes more money for the oil companies.

Do you want oil company profits brought down and gas prices brought down??? Do you?
the way to do that is to drill and put more oil in the system. Supply and demand actually do work if the market is not "managed" by the govt.

and for the record, oil companies do not get subsidies, tax credits are not subsidies. Ethanol producers get subsidies, as do solar panel and windmill makers.

Please, please look up the word "subsidies" its is never used properly in this discussion

Is it? does GE own obama?

The left just LOVES to hate oil companies. Democrat Facebook on the other hand needs all their tax breaks.

Because the politicians keep voting to give the oil companies subsidies and tax credits. Why do the pols keep doing that?

Is it? does GE own obama?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268650-could-ge-become-obama-s-halliburton.html

...:bye1:

Forum List

Back