Rasmussen poll methodology is very suspect

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country and recognize change is needed?

Riots, crime, all liberals. Virus not Trump's fault. Previous two presidents blew out the treasury and had massive debt. Continuing that is a given. The previous two presidents promised change and brought us never ending wars and massive government. No thanks.

Lots of republicans are backing Biden. You need to watch the Lincoln projects work.
You mean like Fat Boy Conway? All the DC lifer political characters who are threatened by the President?
Sure. The people who ran the country far better than Trump. If the deep state exists Trump has sure made them look good.
Suuuure....ran the country sooo much better...for themselves maybe.
Looks around. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths. I’ve never seen so much failure before. Trump makes the deep state look good.

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country and recognize change is needed?

Riots, crime, all liberals. Virus not Trump's fault. Previous two presidents blew out the treasury and had massive debt. Continuing that is a given. The previous two presidents promised change and brought us never ending wars and massive government. No thanks.
We had less riots and crime with Obama. Trumps virus response a complete failure. We have the most expensive healthcare and still have the most deaths. Trump drastically increased Obama deficits.

Lots of republicans are backing Biden. You need to watch the Lincoln projects work.
You mean like Fat Boy Conway? All the DC lifer political characters who are threatened by the President?
Sure. The people who ran the country far better than Trump. If the deep state exists Trump has sure made them look good.
Looks around. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths. I’ve never seen so much failure before. Trump makes the deep state look good.
And the leftyvirus hoax along with pathetic Democrat leadership caused it all.....

And the leftyvirus hoax along with pathetic Democrat leadership caused it all.....
Trump has excuses and that’s about it. Huge failure.

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I find this percentage VERY unlikely.
Considering 90% of republicans agree with Trump this number is total BS... IT is fearmongering..

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

Considering 90% of republicans agree with Trump this number is total BS... IT is fearmongering..
90% agree with all this failure? Sad.

We had less riots and crime with Obama. Trumps virus response a complete failure. We have the most expensive healthcare and still have the most deaths. Trump drastically increased Obama deficits.
Democrat virus response is the failure, the states who follow the President's lead don't have the highest mortality rates on the planet like NY and NJ. And I seem to remember a few riots during Obammy's reign too whenever he opened his big mouth before any facts were in, dont you? And Obammy had bigger deficits in his first term than the President does.

Job approval rating: At the level of, or slightly above, other re-elected presidents.

Favorability rating: At the level of, or slightly above, other re-elected presidents.

Undecideds (which historically tend to break in favor of the incumbent): Greater than the margin of error in most battleground state polls.

I can't say whether he's going to win, and won't make a prediction either way, even though the reported numbers are making this look like a walk for Biden.

A lot of shit just isn't adding up.

Only the America haters see his leadership as failure.

Democrat virus response is the failure, the states who follow the President's lead don't have the highest mortality rates on the planet like NY and NJ. And I seem to remember a few riots during Obammy's reign too whenever he opened his big mouth before any facts were in, dont you? And Obammy had bigger deficits in his first term than the President does.
Our country is still a disaster from the pandemic. Trump does nothing and we have the most death. He couldn’t even protect himself or those around him. Giant failure.

No amount of methodology is going to help if it isn't going to take into account that no coservative actually answers them honestly in 2020.

What did Joe Biden do for the United States when the Pandemic was released in Wuhan China? Oh yeah, , he pushed most of the jobs that make PPE over to China, along with paying for research on a bat virus in Wuhan, then he called the president a Xenophobe, and he hunkered down in his basement for months doing nothing, for the people. Brain dead idiots like you just want to return to the good ole days of fucking the US by the democraps again.

Yep, they called trump a racist for shutting down air travel in late January and they told everyone to keep going on and about their business and fauci told everyone they didn't need a mask. They have no credibility and are to be laughed at but not taken seriously.

America haters like seeing him destroy the country. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... Putin is smiling.

not sure but I think their methodology is called "makin shit up"

Honestly there is more to it than that.

We live in a time of Brown Shirts and a 4 month long Kristalnacht. Put a Trump Bumper Sticker on your car and the Brown Shirts will light your car on fire. Put a Trump sign in your yard and have your windows broken by the Brown Shirts. Wear a MAGA hat and be assaulted by Brown Shirts in public.

So when the little Goebbels call and say "We know who you are and where you live, who are you going to vote for?" Many Americans fear the cancel culture - the loss of jobs or their lives if they say Trump, many refuse to answer or give the answer the Brown Shirts want.

Our country is still a disaster from the pandemic. Trump does nothing and we have the most death. He couldn’t even protect himself or those around him. Giant failure.
6 Dem led sanctuary states....illegal sanctuary states.....caused 90,000 deaths and ridiculous mortality rates. The other 44 states have tested and listened to the President and have the lowest mortality rates around...so your idiot Dems are to thank for the most deaths not the President. And now that actual facts are taking over, its the flu anyway that you are hiding from in your basement with your little mask on.

Yep, they called trump a racist for shutting down air travel in late January and they told everyone to keep going on and about their business and fauci told everyone they didn't need a mask. They have no credibility and are to be laughed at but not taken seriously.
And it was so effective we have the most pandemic deaths. Just more failed policy.

You have no idea of what's happening.

America haters like seeing him destroy the country. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... Putin is smiling.
All caused by the leftyvirus hoax....and Putin smiles whenever he looks at his autographed Obammy knee pads.

Forum List

Back