Rasmussen poll methodology is very suspect

Lots of republicans are backing Biden. You need to watch the Lincoln projects work.
And...

Republican Voters Against Trump-163K subscribers & counting
Again, they are thus America haters and not conservatives.
Why do you hate the troops? Many of them are vets outraged because of the disrespect Trump has shown towards the military.
I just served 25 years in the Navy, America hater, so I know exactly how the "troops" feel about this President. You misinformed lemmings need to stay in your narrow lane of simple propaganda receiving and not parroting.
If you're really a vet, why are you supporting someone who shows so little respect for those who served and doesn't listen to his military advisors/generals? It doesn't make sense. Simply calling someone an "America hater" isn't a logical argument, just a cop out for someone who doesn't really have anything worthwhile to say.
You are saying I have nothing worthwhile to say but you do? Hmmmm.....anyway, many generals do not appreciate a non hawk mentality, like the President's...and many are just stupid liberals anyway. But there is massive support for President Trump by the military in general so what more worthwhile baloney do you have to add?
I'm saying that the people speaking out on the channel I posted have something worthwhile to say. Listen to them, if you don't believe me.
Sorry don't listen to the uninformed.
Your fellow vets are uninformed? How Trumpian of you, denigrate without having any actual knowledge and refuse to do any research that may effect your worldview.

Lots of republicans are backing Biden. You need to watch the Lincoln projects work.
And...

Republican Voters Against Trump-163K subscribers & counting
Again, they are thus America haters and not conservatives.
Why do you hate the troops? Many of them are vets outraged because of the disrespect Trump has shown towards the military.
I just served 25 years in the Navy, America hater, so I know exactly how the "troops" feel about this President. You misinformed lemmings need to stay in your narrow lane of simple propaganda receiving and not parroting.
If you're really a vet, why are you supporting someone who shows so little respect for those who served and doesn't listen to his military advisors/generals? It doesn't make sense. Simply calling someone an "America hater" isn't a logical argument, just a cop out for someone who doesn't really have anything worthwhile to say.
You are saying I have nothing worthwhile to say but you do? Hmmmm.....anyway, many generals do not appreciate a non hawk mentality, like the President's...and many are just stupid liberals anyway. But there is massive support for President Trump by the military in general so what more worthwhile baloney do you have to add?
I'm saying that the people speaking out on the channel I posted have something worthwhile to say. Listen to them, if you don't believe me.
Sorry don't listen to the uninformed.
Your fellow vets are uninformed? How Trumpian of you, denigrate without having any actual knowledge and refuse to do any research that may effect your worldview.
Well not all military folks have kept their allotment of common sense and are too easily influenced by the America haters.

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I find this percentage VERY unlikely.
Considering 90% of republicans agree with Trump this number is total BS... IT is fearmongering..
90% agree with all this failure? Sad.
Only the America haters see his leadership as failure.
America haters like seeing him destroy the country. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... Putin is smiling.
America haters would vote for the people who caused this pandemic, China Joe is culpable for all those deaths.

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

Considering 90% of republicans agree with Trump this number is total BS... IT is fearmongering..
America haters like seeing him destroy the country. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... Putin is smiling.
America haters would vote for the people who caused this pandemic, China Joe is culpable for all those deaths.

That’s funny. Country is a disaster and all trump has are excuses and finger pointing.

That’s funny. Country is a disaster and all trump has are excuses and finger pointing.
Maybe you should come out from hiding in your basement, take the diaper off your face, and get a job. The country is doing just fine.

Maybe you should come out from hiding in your basement, take the diaper off your face, and get a job. The country is doing just fine.
Nothing better than huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths....

Nothing better than huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths....
All from the leftyvirus hoax, Pelosi, and the fake news media. None of your whining has anything to do with the President.

All from the leftyvirus hoax, Pelosi, and the fake news media. None of your whining has anything to do with the President.
Country is a disaster and all trump has are excuses. You must be a Russian troll.

Country is a disaster and all trump has are excuses. You must be a Russian troll.
No I am the tooth fairy...or the Easter Bunny....or the Russian who controls the weather....you whiners sure do complain a lot

No I am the tooth fairy...or the Easter Bunny....or the Russian who controls the weather....you whiners sure do complain a lot
And you losers sure love to embrace failure.

Lol ah the desperation is setting in.

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country

I agree......that's why they won't vote for Biden.
For the disaster Trump created? 4 years ago under Obama/Biden just keeps looking better.

Yes, because none of Biden's plans would improve things.
Given how much better Obama was I like his chances of improving this garbage.

And you losers sure love to embrace failure.
What failure? I have a job, healthcare, and a 401k that has tripled since 2016. You need to get a job whiner

Lol ah the desperation is setting in.
Poor Dems

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country

I agree......that's why they won't vote for Biden.
For the disaster Trump created? 4 years ago under Obama/Biden just keeps looking better.

Yes, because none of Biden's plans would improve things.
Given how much better Obama was I like his chances of improving this garbage.
Obammy was an America hating racist. The Muslim in Chief never did a thing but complain about being an American

Forum List

Back