Rasmussen poll methodology is very suspect

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I find this percentage VERY unlikely.
Considering 90% of republicans agree with Trump this number is total BS... IT is fearmongering..
90% agree with all this failure? Sad.
Only the America haters see his leadership as failure.
America haters like seeing him destroy the country. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... Putin is smiling.
America haters would vote for the people who caused this pandemic, China Joe is culpable for all those deaths.

That’s funny. Country is a disaster and all trump has are excuses and finger pointing.
Maybe you should come out from hiding in your basement, take the diaper off your face, and get a job. The country is doing just fine.
Nothing better than huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths....
All from the leftyvirus hoax, Pelosi, and the fake news media. None of your whining has anything to do with the President.
Country is a disaster and all trump has are excuses. You must be a Russian troll.
No I am the tooth fairy...or the Easter Bunny....or the Russian who controls the weather....you whiners sure do complain a lot
And you losers sure love to embrace failure.
What failure? I have a job, healthcare, and a 401k that has tripled since 2016. You need to get a job whiner
You are the country? Funny. Nothing better than huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths....

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country

I agree......that's why they won't vote for Biden.
For the disaster Trump created? 4 years ago under Obama/Biden just keeps looking better.

Yes, because none of Biden's plans would improve things.
Given how much better Obama was I like his chances of improving this garbage.
Obammy was an America hating racist. The Muslim in Chief never did a thing but complain about being an American
One would sure think Trump hates America given the disaster he has created. Over 200k dead.... Putin is happy.

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country

For the disaster Trump created? 4 years ago under Obama/Biden just keeps looking better.

Obammy was an America hating racist. The Muslim in Chief never did a thing but complain about being an American
One would sure think Trump hates America given the disaster he has created. Over 200k dead.... Putin is happy.
The only people who hate America are....well your ilk.

Not that I supported either of the 2016 candidates but I was totally taken in by the 2016 pre-election polls. I'm going back to my notion that we alternate the White House between Democrats and Republicans every 8 years.

Trump has trashed the country. That is really hate.

With Democrat rioters? Bizarro World libber.

What does Obama have to do with Biden making everything worse?

$3 trillion plus deficit and 200k plus dead.

Dems have a history of fixing republican messes.

Then get a job and dont live in a Democrat state, both problems solved.

Is that the history they have been or havent been changing lately??

Maybe if he could remember where he was and what office he was running for, eh?

Nah, he was a useless moron the first time he ran, before Alzheimer's.

You have some imagination. Do Russian trolls make a lot?

Trump is the worst, things can only be better from there. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... trump has set the bar low.

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I think it's funny that up until now you people quoted the same Rasmussen polls when they said what you wanted them to say.

Now they aren't so you are now questioning their methodology.

You far right radical extremists are funny.

If you stop reading the far right propaganda you would know about Republicans Voting Against Trump. They have a whole website of videos of republican after republican saying they won't vote for trump. Most of them saying they did vote for him in 2016 and apologize for it.

People who have never voted democratic in their lives are voting for Biden.

Check it out:

You have some imagination. Do Russian trolls make a lot?
Ask your buddy Obammy.

I think it's funny that up until now you people quoted the same Rasmussen polls when they said what you wanted them to say.

If you stop reading the far right propaganda you would know about Republicans Voting Against Trump. They have a whole website of videos of republican after republican saying they won't vote for trump. Most of them saying they did vote for him in 2016 and apologize for it.

Check it out:

We're funny? I think all polls are stupid and you will soon see how correct I am. You are the ones blathering about them all the time.

Check it out:

Far right propaganda? And then you quote your own far left propaganda as the source.....comical.

Trump is the worst, things can only be better from there. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... trump has set the bar low.

Trump is the worst, things can only be better from there.

Biden criticized Trump's cut off of travel from China.

Biden's policy would have made things worse.

Forum List

Back