Rasmussen poll methodology is very suspect

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country

I agree......that's why they won't vote for Biden.
For the disaster Trump created? 4 years ago under Obama/Biden just keeps looking better.

Yes, because none of Biden's plans would improve things.
Given how much better Obama was I like his chances of improving this garbage.

What does Obama have to do with Biden making everything worse?
Dems have a history of fixing republican messes.

Maybe if he could remember where he was and what office he was running for, eh?

Nah, he was a useless moron the first time he ran, before Alzheimer's.
Trump is the worst, things can only be better from there. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... trump has set the bar low.

Trump is the worst, things can only be better from there.

Biden criticized Trump's cut off of travel from China.

Biden's policy would have made things worse.
The travel ban was a failure. We still have the most deaths. Trump failed.

The travel ban was a failure.

No ban would have made things worse.
You don’t know that. What we do know is that the ban was ineffective. We have the most deaths.

You don’t know that.

Did the ban increase or reduce the number of infected Chinese nationals coming into the US?
Who knows. Did we get more virus from China or Europe? What we know is that it
was ineffective. We have the most deaths in the world.

You don’t know that. What we do know is that the ban was ineffective. We have the most deaths.

You don’t know that.

Did the ban increase or reduce the number of infected Chinese nationals coming into the US?

Who knows.

Seriously? DURR

You don’t know that.

Who knows.

Seriously? DURR
We know more than enough still got in to give us the most deaths. Failed policy.

You don’t know that.

Who knows.

Seriously? DURR
We know more than enough still got in to give us the most deaths. Failed policy.

And letting more in would have been worse. Duh!

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country and recognize change is needed?

Riots, crime, all liberals. Virus not Trump's fault. Previous two presidents blew out the treasury and had massive debt. Continuing that is a given. The previous two presidents promised change and brought us never ending wars and massive government. No thanks.
Yeah, just what America wants ... a party of excuses.
icon_rolleyes.gif

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I find this percentage VERY unlikely.
Unlikely?
It's dead center of the other polls.

CNN: : : : : Trump Down 16
WSJ/NBC Trump Down 14
Rasmussen Trump Down 12
FOX: : : : : : : Trump Down 10
Real Clear Politics: Trump Down 9.7

`

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

For the first time in his life, Trump's cultis Grampa now pretends to distrust Rasmussen, because he's not getting the results he wants.

For the first time in his life, Trump's cultis Grampa now pretends to distrust Rasmussen, because he's not getting the results he wants.
Feel free to point to a post, any post, giving praise to Rasmussen.

Dumbass

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country and recognize change is needed?

WE got the change....it was Trump after Obama who then created the most vibrant economy in world history which is even now on the rebound. As for deficits and bailouts make up your mind.....you bitch because he hasn't done enough about the virus and then you bitch when he does do something about it.....your are a classic intellectual Transvestite that changes underwear to suit your argument of the moment. Oh and btw...fuck you and you dishonest post.

JO

All of the polls including Rasmussen are totally befuddled by the numbers that seem to be in conflict with the visualization of reality that is out there.
When there are more Trump supporters on the side of the Road holding up Trump signs on Biden's route to a rally then there are Biden supporters at the Biden rally....the pollsters know something is not right...they just don't know what it is yet.... My Opinion? At least twenty percent of the Trump voters are hiding from the polls.....

JO

Dumbass
Idiot.

Rasmussen calls itself most accurate pollster of 2016

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

Now go cry in a corner somewhere dumbass

Dumbass
Idiot.

Rasmussen calls itself most accurate pollster of 2016

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

Now go cry in a corner somewhere dumbass
4 YEARS ago?
And me stating the facts of the election results is what exactly?

The year is 2020, feel free to join us here and post something relevant to this discussion about this election.

The problem with Ratmuffin is that months out from an election, he tells Republicans what they want to hear.

But days out... he knows he has to get pretty close to what the actual results were, or he'll lose all credibility.

4 YEARS ago?
And me stating the facts of the election results is what exactly?

The year is 2020, feel free to join us here and post something relevant to this discussion about this election.
Shitstain, recognize this...?

"Feel free to point to a post, any post, giving praise to Rasmussen."

[emphasis added to highlight the fun at Grampa Murked U's expense]

Forum List

Back