Rasmussen poll methodology is very suspect

4 YEARS ago?
And me stating the facts of the election results is what exactly?

The year is 2020, feel free to join us here and post something relevant to this discussion about this election.
Shitstain, recognize this...?

"Feel free to point to a post, any post, giving praise to Rasmussen."

[emphasis added to highlight the fun at Grampa Murked U's expense]
Its 4 years old and most importantly there is no praise. Just facts.

Polls are shit. I have been consistent on this since 2016. You are reaching

4 YEARS ago?

The year is 2020, feel free to join us here and post something relevant to this discussion about this election.

LOLOLOL

No praise?? You just can't stop lying, can ya, gramps? You praised them as being the most accurate pollster in the 2016 election....

"No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results."

... now go sell stupid elsewhere.

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

No praise?? You just can't stop lying, can ya, gramps? You praised them as being the most accurate pollster in the 2016 election....

"No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results."

That was a STATEMENT OF FACT dumbass. And it is completely irrelevant to this election.
You want all the way back to 2016 to debunk my post about THIS ELECTION.
There is no lie, you you stretching the argument into something it wasn't about.

I recall that a couple of pollsters got it right in 2016. Folks on the right often cited them, for good reason it turned out. I can't recall the pollsters' names. One was based in California I think. Perhaps we should look for their names and what their numbers show right now.

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

That was a STATEMENT OF FACT dumbass. And it is completely irrelevant to this election.
There is no lie, you you stretching the argument into something it wasn't about.
That was praise, ya dumbfuck. It doesn't matter if it was factual or not.

praise
to express a favorable judgment of : COMMEND

Which is exactly what you posted when you boasted Rasmussen had the most accurate presidential poll in 2016 in response to another poster bashing them.

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I find this percentage VERY unlikely.

They're also assuming that blacks will vote 95% black and that Hispanics will vote for Biden in the same ratio as Hillary, so yeah, it's completely unbelievable

I recall that a couple of pollsters got it right in 2016. Folks on the right often cited them, for good reason it turned out. I can't recall the pollsters' names. One was based in California I think. Perhaps we should look for their names and what their numbers show right now.

Nate Silver was the most widely cited one for saying Trump was in far better shape than most believed in 2016

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Which is exactly what you posted when you boasted Rasmussen had the most accurate presidential poll in 2016 in response to another poster bashing them.

You don't have a lot of friends, do you?

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

I do, but I have no doubt you feel better telling yourself I don't.

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Obviously you don't. You're petty, angry, low content and highly partisan. No one would want to be around that

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths... Maybe some republicans care about the country and recognize change is needed?
No one cares about that. The whole world is in the same predicament. Unless you are Sweden giving The UN and WHO the middle finger and already have herd immunity for doing.....NOTHING... except what normal people do like wash their hands and stay home if you are sick.

We know the scamdemic was unleashed as an attack on America and to forward Globalism, just like we knew you hired China to do it, like you hired Russia to write a dirty dossier so your Globalist Demons could try to impeach the president on false charges.

If you will do that, then you will find some Satanic Mole(s) in The White House to bring in an aerosol device loaded with COVID and simultaneously infect the Joint Chiefs and inner circle of The Administration. Maybe the attack occurred on Air Force One, and one of CNN's form CIA operatives did it. That's why I don't think The Press should ever be allowed on AF1.

And yes, it was a terrorist attack because epidemiology tells you that you cannot infect so many people simultaneously and all of them be in the same stage of the virus without is being a bioweapons attack.

And the Motive always points to the culprits. Only The Democrats Benefitted. This put the Confirmation in Jeopardy, and cancelled one of the debates which only favors Biden.

Personally I think they should all be hung for treason on National TV. If you love these Evil Doers who are trying to destroy America so much, the maybe you should join them.

Last edited:
4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Me neither Just 3 ,all bartenders After reading the repub BS here or listening to the POS trump I need a drink Maybe 2 when I had a good market day

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Obviously you don't. You're petty, angry, low content and highly partisan. No one would want to be around that
Faun could be my new best friend

Nate Silver was the most widely cited one for saying Trump was in far better shape than most believed in 2016
AND NOW he says BIDEN will win

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Yet here you are.

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Yet here you are.

No, actually I'm not in your parents basement with you.

And may I add, ewww

According to a guest on Becks radio show Rasmussen is saying that only 75% of Republicans will vote for Trump and that leads to a 12 point loss to Biden.

Sorry I do not have a link but if you have access to their methodology its supposedly right at the beginning.

I find this percentage VERY unlikely.

They're also assuming that blacks will vote 95% black and that Hispanics will vote for Biden in the same ratio as Hillary, so yeah, it's completely unbelievable
Women vote more than men Women in great numbers will be voting Dem

AND NOW he says BIDEN will win
From his keyboard to G-d's monitor. :hands:

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Yet here you are.

No, actually I'm not in your parents basement with you.

And may I add, ewww
My parents have passed ... and there are no basements where I live. And yes, you are "around me" on this forum. Which you would have put me on ignore had you actually meant what you said.

I chalk that up to you kazzing again. [cue kaz whining in 3...2...1...]

4 YEARS ago?

LOLOLOL

Faun could be my new best friend
:beer:

Forum List

Back