Reactions to Kyle verdict define different views of the meaning of “justice.”

You could not be more wrong. This verdict says that any yahoo can go out with a deadly weapon and intimidate others, and if those people try to defend themselves against such an attacker, he can claim "self defense" when in fact, he put himself and others in danger.

This is the George Zimmerman case all over again. Kyle pursued trouble until he created the danger himself and then killed those seeking to defend themselves against HIM.

This isn't justice, and I seriously doubt that Rittenhouse will end up any better place than Zimmerman.

Well a jury that got the real facts said you're full of shit. Just keep your commie ass and opinions north of the border.

Sorry. The kid went to Kenosha looking for trouble, made it, killed two people, and got off. All this shows is that there really are two systems of justice
in this country. Hell, the judge may as well have telegraphed the verdict a couple of times during this trial. Again, he was lucky no one else that night
was motivated to put him down.
You're simply another one that is ignorant of the facts.

But one cannot claim self defense if they instigate the confrontation. I think that is what those who don't like the verdict were thinking. No one would have threated Rittenhouse if he had not taken his rifle and driven to a sister state to protest protestors.

Frankly, I didn't pay much attention to the trial. I'm not really surprised at the verdict though. A little surprised that the shooting of the one surviving "victim" didn't get a conviction, but I didn't pay much attention. But if you shoot and kill someone who was obviously acting violently .. odds are in you're favor for acquittal. Who is gonna say they weren't threatening you. Better to stay home though, imo.

Back before no retreat laws, the thinking was if you shoot someone drag their body into an open window before the cops come. LOL

Damn, you're just eating up the propaganda media lies. He did NOT travel across state lines with the rifle. He got it out of a gun safe in Kenosha. And had you paid attention to the trial, that one surviving criminal admitted under oath that Rittenhouse didn't shoot him until he, the criminal, pointed his illegally possessed gun at Rittenhouse.

The filthy ass police will keep Kyle's AR. However, there are several organizations that will be gifting Kyle's new ARs. I contributed to one of them a little while ago.

That would be illegal, the police have to return it to him.

So, when will Rittenhouse start working for Matt Gaetz and be on Dancing with the Stars?

Well he can raffle those off then. And why wouldn't the cops give the kid his rifle back? And who the hell lets a 17 year old drive to an out of state protest with a rifle? THAT's when I stopped paying attention. Those folks are the ones who need jailing.

Still pushing that lie. You should learn to read.

The judge made it clear from day one that the fix was in for Rittenhouse. I would also guess that the jurors were fearful of retaliation against them and their families if they voted guilty on any of the five charges. Justice was not served. I was embarrassed to be an American.

You could not be more wrong. This verdict says that any yahoo can go out with a deadly weapon and intimidate others, and if those people try to defend themselves against such an attacker, he can claim "self defense" when in fact, he put himself and others in danger.

This is the George Zimmerman case all over again. Kyle pursued trouble until he created the danger himself and then killed those seeking to defend themselves against HIM.

This isn't justice, and I seriously doubt that Rittenhouse will end up any better place than Zimmerman.
Defend themselves? You’re just delusional or an outright liar. Rittenhouse never initiated an attack on anybody. Period. End of argument. NOT GUILTY. On ALL counts.

So everyone is entitled to their opinion, unless it differs from yours.

What this says is, if I see a guy walking down the street with an AR15 and I feel threatened by his presence, I can shoot him in the head and call it "self defense", because he had a weapon and I was afraid. All you have to say is "I was scared" and you can kill anyone.
No you stupid Canuck. Rittenhouse was being assaulted when he legally defended himself. All on video. Do your scenario and enjoy your 25 to life.

the left is indirectly responsible for what happened in Kenosha .

No the left is directly responsible for what happened. They allowed the riots to go into the third day without restoring order. If anyone should be sued by the families of the dead, it would be the mayor and governor.

Forum List

Back