Real Reason Dems are talking "Impeachment"

Of course the Dems are going to make hay with impeachment talk, that's politics. But, as always, the GOP makes it much easier for them to play this game.

I was listening to Levin last week, and I was literally laughing out loud.

First, he was complaining that the Dems were using impeachment talk. He said "I have never called for his impeachment."

Then, without missing a beat, he said, "...but this is why he SHOULD be impeached."

What the fuck. The Dems should be sending him Thank You cards.

Not for nothing, but......only kooks listen to talk radio.......

:lol:

Of course the Dems are going to make hay with impeachment talk, that's politics. But, as always, the GOP makes it much easier for them to play this game.

First, he was complaining that the Dems were using impeachment talk. He said "I have never called for his impeachment."

Then, without missing a beat, he said, "...but this is why he SHOULD be impeached."

Hey, I've been called worse, believe me...

I listen to a local talk radio program, on occasion.....

I listen to a local talk radio program, on occasion.....

I always knew you were a kook!

:eek:

In response to republicans and conservatives talking 'impeachment,' both in and out of government:

Crushing The GOP Lie: Here Is a List of Republican Incumbents Who Support Impeachment

That republicans calling for 'impeachment' has politically back-fired on conservatives isn't the 'fault' of democrats.

So 19 of 435 members of the house said they would or might support impeachment, sounds like a credible threat to me. You guys are fucking idiots but it's a good fairy tale to tell to your low information votes to raise big bucks and keep driving that wedge. Good job propagandist, good job.

Last edited:

Republicans started it. Dems are just capitalizing on Republican stupidity.

Actually the White House started it.

Just like everything else they start.

Like everything else they start, it's the only thing you parrots take seriously or even pay attention to.....

Last edited:

In response to republicans and conservatives talking 'impeachment,' both in and out of government:

Crushing The GOP Lie: Here Is a List of Republican Incumbents Who Support Impeachment

That republicans calling for 'impeachment' has politically back-fired on conservatives isn't the 'fault' of democrats.

So 19 of 435 members of the house said they would or might support impeachment, sounds like a credible threat to me. You guys are fucking idiots but it's a good fairy tale to tell to your low information votes to raise big bucks and keep driving that wedge. Good job propagandist, good job.

Yep.

The Democrats are all about "brand".

Always follow the money with a Democrat.

House or Representatives won't move to impeach, Boehner told reporters

He said talk of impeachment is an election-year fundraising ploy launched by the White House itself to help Democrats in November

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee send a fundraising email on Monday asking for money to fend off impeachment threats

Tea party Republicans have hoped for the gutsy move from Capitol Hill

Democrats control the US Senate, which would have to convict the president of 'high crimes' or 'misdemeanors' to remove him from office

article-2709881-201AC2B900000578-177_636x728.jpg

Impeachment talk is 'a scam started by Democrats' says John Boehner | Mail Online[/B]

Dems are talking impeachmet now because Republicans aren't

Republicans know it is an unpopular subject before an election, so they are squashing any talk about impeachment. They did the same thing with Bill Clinton. Then, after the election was over, they waited all of five weeks after the election to file impeachment charges

Dems are trying to force Republicans to play their impeachment card before the election

Dems are talking impeachmet now because Republicans aren't

Republicans know it is an unpopular subject before an election, so they are squashing any talk about impeachment. They did the same thing with Bill Clinton. Then, after the election was over, they waited all of five weeks after the election to file impeachment charges

Dems are trying to force Republicans to play their impeachment card before the election

So you think this is right?

Do you think it's a good idea for the president to cause a constitutional crisis and break our laws just so the Democrats can raise money for the election?

Where's your fucken sense of right and wrong?

Obama is a poster-boy for folks that love raising Hell.

They love it when he makes life miserable for most of America.

As one USMB member stated, "He fucks with people".

Sure glad that Washington and Lincoln didn't love fucking with people. We wouldn't even be a country if that was the case.

A criminal downplays their crime by laughingly telling people to "arrest them" while trying to make a joke of their crime and the punishment for if they are actually arrested.

When they are arrested they will use the crime is a joke defense.

Now show us the evidence that proves your post applies to the hate-filled campaign to impeach President Obama.

show us the evidence

Will you kindly stop acting as if you speak for the board - you don't - you speak for yourself and that's not saying a hell of alot.

OT: Do you know what day it is ???? .... Nope - it's not Hump Day ... We had a date sweetheart ... remember I told you I'd .... C U Next Tuesday

Last edited:
It's hard sometimes to tell whether the conservative right and republicans live in a cave or only watch the Fox Obama bashing channel. Given the economy and jobs Obama is doing well, the places where America is not doing well is the fault of the corporate managed house republicans. Anyone with even half a brain would acknowledge that fact. Which means most righties lack even half a brain. Remember that bell curve, the republicans occupy the left side near the bottom, another fact. :badgrin:

Obama?s Numbers (April 2014 Update)

Forum List

Back