Religious persecution or asinine imagination?

I am a Christian but not a religious nut that cannot decipher laws and believing in God, Davis knew what the law meant when she ran for office. If, because of her religious beliefs, she can't perform this job, she should step down . Or sit in jail. It's just that easy.

Oh, she can decipher the law. What she's doing is called "civil disobedience". It's LeftistThink to say, "Oh, okay, there's an unjust law, so I should just back down, sit in the corner, and ignore it."

I'm not saying I necessarily agree with her choices, but I sure as shit don't agree with doing nothing in the face of evil.

You really do not have a clue what this woman is pulling, it is not a liberal thing at all.

Perhaps i should create a music god then claim persecution when others complain about the loud music.
You kids get off my lawn!
or I'll get the hose out!
Don't need a hose, i have a terrifying beagle
a fast beagle?
All the beagles I know are fat and sweathearts.
I just had to put my sweetheart beagle down of 14 years a few months back.
I love beagles, especially their bark.

I gotta start a thread called "that guy that did that thing, he's wrong".

Still no idea what in the fuck this thread is about and OP can't be bothered to say. And here I thought threads needed an actual topic.

unsubscribing. :fu:

seems somebody is starting the labor day festivities a little early?
Naw just tired of Christians thinking they're special or deserve unique treatment. Creating make believe omnipotent beings then getting mad when everyone refuses to recognize their wild imagination as factual.

That stupid woman is in jail for contempt of court. Nothing more.

Perhaps i should create a music god then claim persecution when others complain about the loud music.

I claim discrimination based on my higher being - The Great Spagetti God.

Praise Tomato Sauce from whom all pasta flows.

So if it is open to debate how can someone push that thought onto others and try to deny them a right?

You can not be persecuted based on your imagination.
God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

That is your personal opinion, science has not ruled out the existence of "God" hence your opinion is still open for debate.

And you have made a premise that the other individuals are wrong and they are being denied a right you have given yourself.
What your comment lacks is truth and is obnoxious hubris.

God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

Well, this is certainly an interesting premise. "I have decided that you are wrong, therefore anything that happens to you for disagreeing with me is your own damned fault."

What it lacks in truth, it makes up for in sheer, obnoxious hubris.

There is no god. Jesus was not real. The bible is fiction.

Feebel minded men with no imagination created their god in order to escape th consequences of the their failures.

It's always so meaningful to have my intelligence insulted by someone who's not even bright enough to spell his insults correctly.
that would be terrible if you had any intelligence to be insulted.
as it stands you are like a phone book of non original insults and ploys.

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing.
best you could do on short notice?

Nope, just being honest.

I do not want, need, desire, request or require any version a god in my life.

I do not need a magic sky man.

I do not believe in fictious being with total power over life and death.

I do not believe in his non-existent son.

I am to smart for fall for an old con.

I am a Christian but not a religious nut that cannot decipher laws and believing in God, Davis knew what the law meant when she ran for office. If, because of her religious beliefs, she can't perform this job, she should step down . Or sit in jail. It's just that easy.

Oh, she can decipher the law. What she's doing is called "civil disobedience". It's LeftistThink to say, "Oh, okay, there's an unjust law, so I should just back down, sit in the corner, and ignore it."

I'm not saying I necessarily agree with her choices, but I sure as shit don't agree with doing nothing in the face of evil.
so same sex marriage is evil ?
by implication you do agree with her.

No, shitstain, inventing laws by judicial fiat and imposing your worldview on others without their participation and consent is evil. Which you would know, if you didn't have a brain the size of a grape.

Furthermore, I didn't say I don't agree with you. I said I don't necessarily agree with her choices. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

Consider yourself non-existent until you can post half as intelligently as you THINK you are.

What's your plan for reviewing legislation to determine its constitutionality?

Ms. Dawkins has, under our Constitution her Right To Religiou Freedom, more power to her.

She does not have the Right to her version of her god as a weapon against those she does not accept. This is country does not have any form of State Sponsored Religion. Religious Belief is person belief, and is by no means State Sanctioned.

Her Right to belief in her god does not enpower her to decided Rights for others.

Feebel minded men with no imagination created their god in order to escape th consequences of the their failures.

What I want to know is - Who created the idea that Obama is a good president, and that modern-day Democrats are actual Americans?

How feeble is that person?:laugh:

That is your personal opinion, science has not ruled out the existence of "God" hence your opinion is still open for debate.
false! there is no proof of the existence or non existence of god.
that does not mean there is or might be a god.

Given our adolescence understanding of the universe your arrogance is unwise.
false it's based on evidence or in this case the lack of it.
unlike you unfounded assumption ,to me that's arrogance.

Here's you...The earth is flat why is blueslegend arguing with me :bang3:

So if it is open to debate how can someone push that thought onto others and try to deny them a right?

I'll remind you people again, the left repeatedly ignores laws it disagrees with based on their beliefs stupid as they are so they have no cred zero to point a finger at this woman. What goes around comes around deal with it.

anti-Godists, better listen up

you are going to have to put up with us just as we are with you

the Constitution protects all of us and our beliefs

I know that shocks you

You really do not have a clue what this woman is pulling, it is not a liberal thing at all.
great picture!

Oh, well, there, it is settled!!! This person knows EVERYTHING!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

anti-Godists, better listen up

you are going to have to put up with us just as we are with you

the Constitution protects all of us and our beliefs

I know that shocks you

And you will have to put up with us.

Gauling and all that.

You do not have to put your version of your god in my life, I do want IT.

You can worship all you want, just don't bother me with your lies and hypocracy.

That is what BlueLegend just said~

That is what BlueLegend just said~
nope his answer implies that god exists, not that there is no evidence one way or another!

Forum List

Back