🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remembering 9/11/01: May this country never forget the events of 9/11/01 and pass it on to our kids

Why don’t you go investigate that in Afghanistan, join Ass Queda and report back to us.
Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11.

They provided a base of operations for the OBL.
Attacking Afghans for that is like attacking Italy because the mafia has their headquarters there.

Yep. And if the Mafia was responsible for 9/11, and they were obviously and openly operating out of Italy, Italy would be held accountable.
View attachment 278825

Why bullshit? If a country is willingly providing a home base for terrorists, they deserve nothing but devastation.

I still have issues with how some of the buildings came down.
Why don’t you go investigate that in Afghanistan, join Ass Queda and report back to us.

Attacking Afghans for that is like attacking Italy because the mafia has their headquarters there.

almost-------but no cigar. Afghanistan is PRIME REAL ESTATE for obsessed
islamists. Osama was beloved. Mafia is not beloved in Italy----as far as I know

Yep. And if the Mafia was responsible for 9/11, and they were obviously and openly operating out of Italy, Italy would be held accountable.
View attachment 278825

Why bullshit? If a country is willingly providing a home base for terrorists, they deserve nothing but devastation.
Ley alone that that's total bullshit, the US army are the world's biggest terrorists, when do we get demolished?

I still have issues with how some of the buildings came down.

Most peeps in Afghanistan have no internet... TV... and have no idea what's going on around the world. They're too busy trying not to starve, or get bombed.

View attachment 278825

Ley alone that that's total bullshit, the US army are the world's biggest terrorists, when do we get demolished?

Yeah, I get it. And I think 9/11 was obviously blow-back from our previous foreign policy mistakes. But that doesn't change the particulars of the act, or the responsibility of the nations involved. If a nation is providing refuge for terrorists, and refuses to do anything about it - they deserve to be taken down.

View attachment 278825

Yeah, I get it. And I think 9/11 was obviously blow-back from our previous foreign policy mistakes. But that doesn't change the particulars of the act, or the responsibility of the nations involved. If a nation is providing refuge for terrorists, and refuses to do anything about it - they deserve to be taken down.
So let's take down France next, they have terrorists and aren't doing anything about it.

Most peeps in Afghanistan have no internet... TV... and have no idea what's going on around the world. They're too busy trying not to starve, or get bombed.

The people of a nation are responsible for the acts of their government. Maybe not as much as the leaders actually making the decisions, but the support of the people is what gives a government its power. If they don't want to get bombed they either need to get their house in order, or move.

Last edited:

Maybe you should go help them starve, and provide them comfort while Al Queda and The Taliban try to blow them up.

Your Hero Obama Bin Lying Obstructed Investigations in to Terrorists associated with The Saudi Government Officials. It wasn't until Trump was elected that these 11 Government Officials are now being held accountable.

Sick of assholes like Obama and you justifying the actions of terrorists.

When are you going to hold Obama accountable for his crimes?

View attachment 278825

So let's take down France next, they have terrorists and aren't doing anything about it.
Yep, and if they attack us, I'd expect our government to hold France accountable. That wouldn't necessarily require taking them down, if they acquiesced and made an honest effort to apprehend those responsible that would be enough. If they didn't, as Afghanistan didn't, we should bomb the shit out of them.

View attachment 278825

There is no "WE" you are not a part of America, scumbag. "WE" want nothing to do with you.

The people of a nation are responsible for the acts of their government. Maybe not as much as the leaders actually making the decisions, but the support of people is what gives a government its power. If they don't want to get bombed they either need to get their house in order, or move.
So we killed a million (or so) people in Iraq because they couldn't control Saddam? Umm... No.

Allah is a fraud and the only good Muslim is one who is sent straight to Hell to burn with Atheists, and Godless Leftists!

Americans be so naive.

Satellite Photo Shows 9/11 Was Demolition

Aerial view of WTC complex taken on September 23, 2001, before clean-up operations had begun. For largest detail photo go HERE.

Close up of steel debris
8183941980_45ba8ae7a3_z.jpg

Larger area

For largest detail photo go HERE.

One of the first things Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who coordinated the destruction of the steel evidence at Ground Zero, did after the attack was prohibit almost all photography at the site. Police and FBI agents were ordered to confiscate cameras on the spot, although inevitably, there were simply too many people swarming the crime scene for such a stricture to be successfully enforced.

One key piece of photographic evidence that did survive the government's attempts to keep the public in the dark about what happened that day was an aerial photo taken on Sept. 23, 2001, long before major clean-up operations had begun. Rescue workers and firefighters were still primarily concerned with searching for human remains and even long-shot survivors. The clash between police and firefighters which took place as Giuliani hastened to the "scoop and dump" phase of the operation was Nov. 2.

The aerial photo shows what no other photo could in such clear and convincing detail: that the towers did not collapse down through the line of gravity, but were blown outwards in all directions for two or three times as far as the towers were wide, leaving a carpet of cleanly-cut steel beams and perimeter wall sections across the entire WTC complex. No force imaginable in a downward gravitational collapse can explain the lateral ejection of steel sections with the weight of bulldozers for up to two football fields, at clocked speeds of up to 70 MPH.

As can be seen in the aerial photo, the steel beam pieces are mostly straight as arrows, un-deformed by heat, and cut neatly at the ends. The steel beams do not wind up in a mound, as one would expect, with the center of the tower's bases as the high point, but rather scattered uniformly across the entire World Trade Center complex, which consisted of seven buildings. Perimeter sections, which consisted of 15-inch wide beam assemblies covered with aluminum cladding, can be seen lying thickly across WTC 6, nearly two football fields away. Each one of these pieces weighed up to 20 or more tons.

The official NIST report explained dust ejections (what are obviously demolition squibs) by saying "compressed air" forced the dust out of breaking windows. But no amount of compressed air can lift 20-ton steel assemblies and hurl them laterally for 400 feet, at 50 to 70 MPH.

Hence the reason for Giuliani's ban on photography at Ground Zero. No amount of instruction in physics or fire temperature calculations would be as dangerous to the official "collapse" theory as plain visual evidence of demolition. One need only to believe what your eyes are telling you . Steel falls down, not outward for 200 feet and more, at speeds of up to 80 MPH.

The below video narrated by David Chandler gives one of the best views of cut steel beam shooting upwards and outwards, not falling down through the line of gravity. Keeping in mind the massive scale of the towers (nearly a football field wide,) it must be remembered that what seem like tiny sticks are 10 foot long pieces of two-foot wide steel beam and larger, of which even the smallest would weigh nearly one ton.

Here is another view of multi-ton pieces of cut steel beams spinning away from the building as if they were toothpicks.

Circled sections of steel beam are approximately 10 feet long, the height of one story

This rarely seen photo shows the width of the debris field and lateral ejections of steel and pulverized concrete debris, which can be explained only by high explosives.

Perimeter wall sections under construction

Core Beam

perimeterscale.jpg
(Note: in satellite photo piece of perimeter assembly is mistakenly identified as having landed outside of WTC 4, shown leaning against it.)

When you burn in Hell with Muhammad the Child Raper and Homosexual Heroin Addict, for your lies, don't say you weren't warned. Now, don't you have some dirty meteorite to march around until you get a chance to put your lips where the lips of a million goat humpers have been?

Yep, and if they attack us, I'd expect our government to hold France accountable. That wouldn't necessarily require taking them down, if they acquiesced and made an honest effort to apprehend those responsible that would be enough. If they didn't, as Afghanistan didn't, we should bomb the shit out of them.
download-1.jpg

The people of a nation are responsible for the acts of their government. Maybe not as much as the leaders actually making the decisions, but the support of people is what gives a government its power. If they don't want to get bombed they either need to get their house in order, or move.
So we killed a million (or so) people in Iraq because they couldn't control Saddam? Umm... No.

No. We killed a million people in Iraq because the neo-cons took advantage of the terrorist attacks to pursue their broader foreign policy agenda. Essentially they doubled down on the very thing that caused 9/11 in the first place.

View attachment 278832

Cute graphic, but it's not an argument. Nor much of a response. Is that all you got? Do you think countries that support terrorism should be given a pass?

No. We killed a million people in Iraq because the neo-cons took advantage of the terrorist attacks to pursue their broader foreign policy agenda. Essentially they doubled down on the very thing that caused 9/11 in the first place.
So you're walking your previous statement back. Good for you.

View attachment 278832

Cute graphic, but it's not an argument. Nor much of a response. Is that all you got? Do you think countries that support terrorism should be given a pass?
Afghans support not being bombed for shit they had nothing to do with. But they do appreciate our protecting their heroin.

So you're walking your previous statement back. Good for you.

No, I'm not walking anything back. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back