Reparations bill tests Biden and Harris on racial justice

Stop blaming whitey, and start a business. Grow that business through hard work. Be a FATHER if you have children.

What do you know how to do?

ALL RISE!

This Evenings Lesson:

The Handouts From The Government Whites Have Recieved In The 20th Century That these Idiots Didn't See Because They Were Playing With Toys.

These policiees impact us today. Blacks were pretty much excluded from these programs because of compromises made between northern republicans and dixiecrats.

"I’m careful not to attribute any particular resistance or slight or opposition to race. But what I do believe is that if somebody didn’t have a problem with their daddy being employed by the federal government, and didn’t have a problem with the Tennessee Valley Authority electrifying certain communities, and didn’t have a problem with the interstate highway system being built, and didn’t have a problem with the GI Bill, and didn’t have a problem with the [Federal Housing Administration] subsidizing the suburbanization of America, and that all helped you build wealth and create a middle class — and then suddenly as soon as African Americans or Latinos are interested in availing themselves of those same mechanisms as ladders into the middle class, you now have a violent opposition to them — then I think you at least have to ask yourself the question of how consistent you are, and what’s different, and what’s changed."

Former President Barack Obama

America has a history of providing whites with the necessary assistance programs in order to help them prosper. This nation was built by such programs. Whites gladly talk about how they made it and it is based on those programs. The so called MAGA was an appeal for a return to the time where America funded white progress only. The whining began when other races were allowed to get the same assistance. Once that happened suddenly government was too big, too intrusive and that our tax money should not go to such programs because they foster dependency.

Whites in America have benefitted from a series of consistent affirmative action programs starting on July 4th, 1776. Yet many whites have not seen it that way. It is difficult to review the history of this country and not come to that conclusion, but that is all part of the madness. When all the laws provide for your advancement based on race from the beginning of this country, there is no sane argument to be made by whites about the unfairness of considering race as a qualification for anything. It is just that simple.

The National Housing Act was a law passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is the probably the policy that has provided the greatest impact on individual wealth accumulation in modern America. Unfortunately, the formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage. This law expanded the power of the federal government which helped it monitor the American economy. Many of today’s republicans complaining about how government expansion is wrong, benefitted by this government expansion. I say this because the FHA able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential home buyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. But the government had standards and most of those standards were based on racist beliefs.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy thiat still negatively impacts communities today. It began by publishing The Underwriting Manual setting the guidelines real estate agents used to assess the value and creditworthiness of different homes and neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA was able to establish a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system. Redlining has been well documented so there is no need for me to go into a long analysis of the policy. What I will say is that redlining was based on a premise of neighborhood decline caused by blacks that has never been proven. To this day blacks are accused of depreciating neighborhood values still without proof. Growing up in a small town, the black neighborhood I grew up in was considered a ghetto when it wasn’t even close. Furthermore, the biggest eyesore in our community was a house owned by whites. If there had been COVID19 masks in the 70’s we would have been required to wear them if we were going to pass by that house. My point here is the FHA was a government agency whose policies specifically provided whites with increased opportunities to increase wealth through home ownership.

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, unemployment insurance administered by the states and assistance to single mothers with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was structured to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things but… This is the trouble with so many things in the history of America. There is always a but. Being imperfect, we all have buts and not just the ones we sit on. Yet in some cases the word but comes before critical facts that change how we see things. In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to make a compromise with southern representatives in order to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, he decided that industries where the majority of workers were black would be excluded from the regulations. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

“I'm the beneficiary of the biggest affirmative action program in American history: A free education, a loan for a house. But black veterans didn't get it. We got made middle class by our government program.”

The Rev. Jim Wallis

Earlier I mentioned that our society has allowed low lifes into our national discourse on race. These liars and disingenuous opinion makers have sold many in modern white America a race baited tale of opportunity lost and failure of black Americans that when examined against the facts, fails every fact check known to humanity. In the history of this country, I as a layman ordinary average joe can point to 3 specific instances where whatever government was in power, whether colonial or constitutional republic, provided direct economic stimulus or assistance primarily to whites. Headrights, The Homestead Acts, and the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act.

On June 22, 1944 President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill. This law provided benefits for veterans returning from the second World War. Funds were paid for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time southern congressmen fought passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks. The G.I Bill was no different.

Democratic congressmen in the south fought against provisions of the GI Bill out of fear that returning black veterans might be able to use public support for their war effort to eradicate the southern “social order.” Southern Democrats using the same tactics they used to make certain other policies in the New Deal helped as few black people as possible, wanted benefits to be administered by the states. Mississippi Congressman John Rankin was the ringleader in that regard. He and other Southern Democrats knew doing that would allow southern states to do what each state had been doing since the Civil Rights Cases. That would be states implementing policies full of loopholes and restrictions that would be enforced on blacks but not whites thereby ensuring the GI Bill would primarily benefit whites. Congress gave southern Democrats what they wanted.

The reality of the G.I. Bill is that black veterans were sabotaged at nearly every opportunity. Due to the racism in society that overflowed into the military, blacks were disproportionately dishonorably discharged. Dishonorable discharge disqualified veterans from benefits, so that stopped some black veterans. Acts by white terrorists were committed against black veterans. There were black veterans who survived war, came home, tried to use the benefits they so rightfully earned and ended up getting lynched. Due to segregation black veterans could often not access the same classes or training as their white counterparts. When the VA wasn’t trying to send black veterans to vocational schools, it was sending the large majority of them to black colleges that had been underfunded since the 1890 Morrill Act and the Plessy decision.

Northern universities were slow to admit blacks. “In 1947, some 70,000 African American veterans were unable to obtain admission to crowded, under-resourced black colleges. The University of Pennsylvania—one of the least-discriminatory schools at the time—enrolled only 40 African American students in its 1946 student body of 9,000.” Southern universities? Forget about it. “After World War II, blacks wanting to attend college in the South were restricted to about 100 public and private schools, few of which offered education beyond the baccalaureate and more than a quarter of which were junior colleges, with the highest degree below the B.A.”

De Jure is a latin term that basically means, “according to the law.” This is an important definition to understand because during the 20th century numerous programs and policies were designed that provided race-based advantages for whites by the every level of government in the United States. The policies excluded all who were not white, most excluded all who were not white and male. These were programs that provided benefits to a specific group and that group was whites. No one complained about how government became too large and intrusive during these years. When we talk about government dependency the argument by whites in this regard is based upon a dependence lasting almost two- and one-half centuries.

Americans of all races far greater than I have made mention of the programs this government provided for whites that excluded all others from the same benefits specifically during the 20th century. They have detailed how public policy created the negative situations in many non white communities and have adversely affected blacks and other people of color over the course of the past century.

So the one liners you white idiots repeat all the time is a sign of your retardation. Get rid of your delusion.

How much will it cost to BUY YOU OFF and shut you the fuck up that you can NEVER AGAIN throw up to anyone that centuries ago, people who LOOKED like you used to be bought and traded as in-servitude laborers? Understand that after that, you'll no longer have ANY EXCUSES for scoring lower on test scores or living in a $40,000 house or only making $12,000 a year. No privileges, no BLM, no special education grants, no affirmative action or other social equities.

Once you accept your reparations, THAT'S IT, you live or die, fly or swim by your own merits, work and effort and have to compete with everyone else on the same playing field.
Reparations Package should start off at 40 Trillion.

That would be $Imillion going to every Foundational Black American who’s lineage traces back to the American slave trade that was enforced by the government Those payments can be dispersed in increments of $16k a month for 5 years

And how much do the whites who lost family freeing the slaves get to charge you?
Nothing because they didn't die freeing anyone, they got pensions and they were the ones practicing Jim Crow after slavery.

No, the ones who died, didn’t get anything you silly person.

How can anyone be so ignorant as you?

"And how much do the whites who lost family freeing the slaves get to charge you?"

That was the question you asked dumb ass.

Yeah, it was.

Answer it.
I did.

Listen carefully, moron. When I use the pronoun "you," I mean it in the second person singular unless otherwise specified. Do YOU have a question that is not based on a false premise?
What should black people do ?

Quit whining.

Quit expecting whitey to give them all of their stuff.

Quit being a shit parent.

Quit making the worst possible decisions, over, and over, and over again.

Demand a good education (in this area you have a legitimate complaint. The Dems who run the educational system are pretty fucking racist, and it shows in the way they systematically poorly educated the black community.)

Stop blaming whitey for your poor decisions.

Blacks didn't build America. The Irish and the Chinese did that. The propaganda you read is hurting you. Read some real histories.
Blacks did build America. Real history shows this. And it was whiteys poor decisions that have been the problem. You don't understand that because you're ignorant. The propaganda you read has you talking stupid.

Listen carefully, moron. When I use the pronoun "you," I mean it in the second person singular unless otherwise specified. Do YOU have a question that is not based on a false premise?
What should black people do ?

Quit whining.

Quit expecting whitey to give them all of their stuff.

Quit being a shit parent.

Quit making the worst possible decisions, over, and over, and over again.

Demand a good education (in this area you have a legitimate complaint. The Dems who run the educational system are pretty fucking racist, and it shows in the way they systematically poorly educated the black community.)

Stop blaming whitey for your poor decisions.

Blacks didn't build America. The Irish and the Chinese did that. The propaganda you read is hurting you. Read some real histories.
Blacks did build America. Real history shows this. And it was whiteys poor decisions that have been the problem. You don't understand that because you're ignorant. The propaganda you read has you talking stupid.

No, they didn't. Blacks worked the cotton plantations. And, they were slow. When the picking was industrialized via the cotton gin, the production skyrocketed.

The plantations made money before the gin, but not tons. After the introduction of the gin they made good money.

The Chinese and the Irish built the railroads, and worked in the mines. Those are the two industries that had the greatest impact on the wealth of America. By far.

Stop blaming whitey, and start a business. Grow that business through hard work. Be a FATHER if you have children.

What do you know how to do?
And another thing.

There needs to be.

MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

That has to be a law.

Companies the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

They'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

Thats why one the major reasons as to why most business on a major level are white.

So if corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and rape the economy and leave us with nothing "

If a white contractor can find a black contractor. He's gonna be told

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.
You are a selfish and self centered racist---why should the government give your uneducated ass more than others based on your skin color. Walmart hires hundreds of people--------

"I can’t imagine a more divisive, polarizing or unjust measure than one that would by government force require people who never owned slaves to pay reparations by those who never were slaves," McClintok said.

I have to pay for wars against people who never did anything to me.

"I can’t imagine a more divisive, polarizing or unjust measure than one that would by government force require people who never owned slaves to pay reparations by those who never were slaves," McClintok said.

two wrongs don't make a right.

two wrongs don't make a right.

Sorry, why don't we right that wrong? You ignore your wrongs and I'll ignore mine.

It made sense after the Civil War to help former slaves establish themselves.

But after 150 years, why should this generation deserve reparations and not the next generation and the next and the next?

Last edited:
It made sense after the Civil War to help former slaves establish themselves.

But after 150 years, why should this generation deserve reparations and not the next generation and the next and the next?
Did they help them? Or did they set up laws to try to keep them in servitude?

Forum List

Back