Reparations for blacks?

And the fact that slavery was rampant in Africa for many centuries prior to the white man setting foot in this nation means, that more than likely, your ancestors were either slave owners or those that sold slaves to the white man.

In either case, and because, if you were lucky enough to be the decendant of a slave brought here and not left in bondage in Africa, your lifetime earnings are on average between 1.7 and 2.2 million more than those left behind.

No reparations required.

And slavery still exists there even today.

It's interesting in fact to note, that out of the 12.5 million slaves that were shipped to the "New World", only about 388,000 were shipped to North America. Let that sink in. All of the grief and whining this country has experienced by the race hustlers, is all based on that small minority of slaves.
In Africa TODAY there are currently over 9 million, yet these people know where the cash cow is, so for decades now we have been fleeced, and not only isn't it going away, it's only getting far worse.

Amazing that someone so unqualified for a job can keep it. But then again, Black females can write their own ticket. Add in the lesbian thing, and the fact that she isn’t one of us evil native-born, and she checks all the boxes.
You're right Lisa because we know EVERY white man and woman on the job is more than qualified. You come with this weak ass claim that black women are getting all the jobs, but the stats show that white woman are the ones benefitting the most from AA.

Understood .. as many minorities, including blacks, are enslaved to government and their benefits with nearly zero influence or incentives to better themselves ... just keep sucking off the government tit, vote for us, and everything will be just fine.
Is that why there are so many whites on the Gov't tit as well?

It’s true, as I said, that I am beyond grateful that my parents were born in America rather than in Europe, just as you should be grateful that you were born in America rather than Africa.
If my parents had of come to America under the same conditions and were given the same opportunities when they got here they your parents were, maybe I would be grateful.

Hey, if most blacks today are not happy they were born here, and wish instead the African continent, (where by the way over 9 million slaves exist today) why isn't there a mad rush to leave?
Because we don't have to leave, how about black folks start receiving the same treatment as white folks have. Or free labor, blood, sweat and tears helped build this country. We have fought in EVERY war that whites have fought in, why do we need to leave.

If my parents had of come to America under the same conditions and were given the same opportunities when they got here they your parents were, maybe I would be grateful.
Blacks were given the same opportunities to attend university, free od charge, that my parents got - and many did.

Also, it’s not “had of come”. Learn to speak English properly, and perhaps your opportunities would improve.

Because we don't have to leave, how about black folks start receiving the same treatment as white folks have. Or free labor, blood, sweat and tears helped build this country. We have fought in EVERY war that whites have fought in, why do we need to leave.
Start receiving?! Blacks are getting prioritized above whites for modeling jobs, college admissions, spots in med school, job promotions, etc.

The idiot VP and incompetent press Secretary are proof of that.

And the fact that slavery was rampant in Africa for many centuries prior to the white man setting foot in this nation means, that more than likely, your ancestors were either slave owners or those that sold slaves to the white man.
When we move to Africa I am more than willing to discuss, but we are in America, we live in America. This is the only country I know, hell most black folks don't even know what part of Africa we come from since we were basterdized from that Continent.
In either case, and because, if you were lucky enough to be the decendant of a slave brought here and not left in bondage in Africa, your lifetime earnings are on average between 1.7 and 2.2 million more than those left behind.
If a frog had a glass as it would break every time he jumps, you don't know what I or anything black person would have been.
No reparations required.
Yes there is plenty of reparations required, hell we can start with Jim Crow.

Blacks were given the same opportunities to attend university, free od charge, that my parents got - and many did.
So why are you bitching and moaning about it? When were blacks given all of these opportunities? Tell me what year it started? How many black men who fought in America's wars were denied the GI Bill which was given to white men who fought in the same wars.
Also, it’s not “had of come”. Learn to speak English properly, and perhaps your opportunities would improve.[/qote]
Actually if we get rid of the systematic racism and racist folks the opportunities would improve.

Start receiving?! Blacks are getting prioritized above whites for modeling jobs, college admissions, spots in med school, job promotions, etc.

The idiot VP and incompetent press Secretary are proof of that.
That bullshit would be funny if it wasn't so damn pathetic. Why is it black folks unemployment rate is almost 3 times the rate of whites folks? You're right, because redneck, country ass, Sarah Huckabee set the standard when it comes to Press Secretaries.

That bullshit would be funny if it wasn't so damn pathetic. Why is it black folks unemployment rate is almost 3 times the rate of whites folks? You're right, because redneck, country ass, Sarah Huckabee set the standard when it comes to Press Secretaries.
You’re completely off the deep end. You would have been much better off taking advantage of the favoritism shown blacks since the 1970s instead of focusing on the past. You‘re probably beyond help.

Hey now. I want reparations, and as a White Guy who had ancestors who fought and died to help free what now seems to be ungrateful folks. I think it is only fair.

You’re completely off the deep end. You would have been much better off taking advantage of the favoritism shown blacks since the 1970s instead of focusing on the past. You‘re probably beyond help.
Spare me that garbage, you are the one who probably has taken advantage of the favoritism given to white women since the 70s. Hard to give up that white privilege, isn't it?

Spare me that garbage, you are the one who probably has taken advantage of the favoritism given to white women since the 70s. Hard to give up that white privilege, isn't it?
I earned everything I had, while you were enjoying black privilege.

The SCOTUS ruling will be the first step in eliminating special consideration bestowed upon people of the black race, and merit will be the deciding factor in admissions, jobs, and promotions. It’s time for equal treatment.

When we move to Africa I am more than willing to discuss, but we are in America, we live in America. This is the only country I know, hell most black folks don't even know what part of Africa we come from since we were basterdized from that Continent.

If a frog had a glass as it would break every time he jumps, you don't know what I or anything black person would have been.

Yes there is plenty of reparations required, hell we can start with Jim Crow.

Lol, you go on back then.

You will coming back with your tails between your legs.

Because you cry too much.

What in the world does Sarah Huckabee have to do with the fact that black men hang out on street corners rather than work? They need to get a f’in job! Every store I see is advertising for workers, and it’s someone else’s fault that black men aren‘t applying? JFC.

What in the world does Sarah Huckabee have to do with the fact that black men hang out on street corners rather than work? They need to get a f’in job! Every store I see is advertising for workers, and it’s someone else’s fault that black men aren‘t applying? JFC.
So which is it, are we getting all the jobs because we are black or hanging on the street corners, you can't even keep up with your own dumb bullshit.

Forum List

Back