Reparations for blacks?

I am willing to DONATE to the BLACK Community

I am going to write a check for TREE FIDDY

Do kids from an interracial marriage get reparations?
I know someone who is 1/8th black, and she used that to claim she was a black and thus got into an Ivy League university (after having been rejected from a 2nd-tier school because she failed to mention her blackness). So does she get 1/8th of the reparation amount, or does the fact that she used her claim of blackness to get into an Ivy mean she’s already profited?

I know someone who is 1/8th black, and she used that to claim she was a black and thus got into an Ivy League university (after having been rejected from a 2nd-tier school because she failed to mention her blackness). So does she get 1/8th of the reparation amount, or does the fact that she used her claim of blackness to get into an Ivy mean she’s already profited?
Maybe I should impregnate a black woman so my kid can receive reparations.

Funny how you didn't either, but then turn around and claim that I need to.
Does a public policy since 1960-ish need to be sourced? My mistake for assuming you were intelligent enough to understand Affirmative Action, especially since you are highlighting unsourced outcomes about it.

Does a public policy since 1960-ish need to be sourced? My mistake for assuming you were intelligent enough to understand Affirmative Action, especially since you are highlighting unsourced outcomes about it.
Hmmm, since you are so versed on it why didn't you post if for everyone to see.

From your source:

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

I knew it .. thanks!

Forum List

Back