Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The abrahamic god tells you homosexuality is a sin. To them, it's not hate.
Why are you so bigoted against abrahamic beliefs?
You dont sound any better than they do.
The Abrahamic God is an asshole

Those who hate are sinners
RWer sez, "The Abrahamic God is an asshole"
This board intended the Religion and Ethics forum to promote ethics, not blasphemy.
Holding God accountable is not blasphemy
What would you like to hold God accountable for exactly?

I am kinda pissed off about that flood

Almighty God flooded the earth due to the evil of mankind, the incredible amount of sinning going on.

Similar to the judgment He made to Sodom. The Gay Community of Sodom tried to recruit God's holy angels when they were visiting with Lot looking for reasons to save the city. He burned the town in a storm of fire, as well as brimstone.

Have you ever heard of a homosexual that *repented of the sin of homosexuality?

If not, does this prove that Romans 1 is true?

If so, does this prove that Romans 1 is a lie?

*Repent means to stop doing it.

Repent doesn't mean stop doing it..

re·pent
/rəˈpent/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin.
    "the priest urged his listeners to repent"
    synonyms: feel remorse for, regret, be sorry for, rue, reproach oneself for, be ashamed of, feel contrite about, wish that one had not done something;

Every single mention in the Bible of repentance means a turning from sin. You understand this too. IOW you can't repent from adultery but continue to have sex with your mistress every night. If you do, you haven't repented.
What is the sin of homosexuality?
Who is harmed?

The Bible commends beating children, wives and slaves
How is that not a sin?

You are so ignorant of the Bible I can't even get started. It's like an ocean of ignorance met with still, an ocean of hate. Which is so typical. But to meet your claim, the Bible certainly does NOT commend "beating" wives and children, and has one mention of beating slaves and lots and lots of warnings not to.

Can't even go into homosexuality with you. You're much too indoctrinated into the Orthodoxy of your time and cannot think your way out of it, not even should you try.

He is a heathen he thinks he is making a silly point with out reading the new testament.

Not according to the Bible. But yes. Many soft Christians call it a sin because what the Bible really does say makes them uncomfortable.

Paul wrote Romans, so it is good. Other parts of the Bible back it up.

"9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," 1 Corinthians 6:9

Homosexual practice is a sin and going against God's command. It is disobeying God. What's weird is the punishment. More homosexuality. The sin itself becomes the punishment. But there can be repentance and it can be overcome.

Homosexuality

Courage

https://christianhealingmin.org/ind.../hl-articles-2000-3/1179-homosexuality-a-cure

It actually says that in the Bible?

C'mon, man.

You will never know. I am sure you won't read it. You are too busy making your own rules.
Are you angry because I outed you as a troll?

Yes. I am furious. I can't even see straight. I am banging my hand on the table right now because I am so angry. I can hardly contain the passion burning in my heart from all of this anger.

But is it clearly explained in Romans? If it were clearly explained in Romans you should be able to explain it to me in your own words, right? Go ahead because I don't believe you can.

THIS IS THE BIBLICAL VIEW NOT MINE.

A person repeatedly rejected God. God got sick of being rejected and turned them over to a reprobate mind. Then later they start doing weird sex with people with the same sex organs.

Homosexuality isn't sin according to the Bible. It is just evidence of someone who has repeatedly rejected God. Now they are worthless and have no value to offer and should not be trusted.

And to think that you have been teaching that for how many years now?

This subject has never come up in the classroom.
I just want to be clear that this is what you taught kids.

A person repeatedly rejected God. God got sick of being rejected and turned them over to a reprobate mind. Then later they start doing weird sex with people with the same sex organs.

Homosexuality isn't sin according to the Bible. It is just evidence of someone who has repeatedly rejected God. Now they are worthless and have no value to offer and should not be trusted.

Dude, you are too funny.

Read it yourself. It is only one chapter. It will take less than 3 minutes.

Roman's 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Christian's support god murdering infants.
But they want to force a poor woman to birth her rape baby with down syndrome.
I dont get it.

Of course you dont. Your thinking is messed up. You think it is wrong to oppose the killing of babies. I cant help you with that or your self righteousness.

Have you ever heard of a homosexual that *repented of the sin of homosexuality?

If not, does this prove that Romans 1 is true?

If so, does this prove that Romans 1 is a lie?

*Repent means to stop doing it.

Repent doesn't mean stop doing it..

re·pent
/rəˈpent/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin.
    "the priest urged his listeners to repent"
    synonyms: feel remorse for, regret, be sorry for, rue, reproach oneself for, be ashamed of, feel contrite about, wish that one had not done something;

Every single mention in the Bible of repentance means a turning from sin. You understand this too. IOW you can't repent from adultery but continue to have sex with your mistress every night. If you do, you haven't repented.

Martin Luther ~ Sola fide... of course you can do the same sin over and over again according to the protestant's...as long as you repent .

"Neither do I condemn you. Now, GO AND SIN NO MORE"--Jesus

When anyone disagrees with Jesus, I'll go with what HE says.

Christian's support god murdering infants.
But they want to force a poor woman to birth her rape baby with down syndrome.
I dont get it.

Of course you dont. Your thinking is messed up. You think it is wrong to oppose the killing of babies. I cant help you with that or your self righteousness.
It's ok to kill children and infants. Just not fetuses

But is it clearly explained in Romans? If it were clearly explained in Romans you should be able to explain it to me in your own words, right? Go ahead because I don't believe you can.

And to think that you have been teaching that for how many years now?

This subject has never come up in the classroom.
I just want to be clear that this is what you taught kids.

Dude, you are too funny.

Read it yourself. It is only one chapter. It will take less than 3 minutes.
I just wanted to know if you taught something you didn’t believe. It seems you did.

Roman's 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
So you did teach that homosexuals exists because God was punishing man?

You taught that to kids, did you?

It actually says that in the Bible?

C'mon, man.

You will never know. I am sure you won't read it. You are too busy making your own rules.
Are you angry because I outed you as a troll?

Yes. I am furious. I can't even see straight. I am banging my hand on the table right now because I am so angry. I can hardly contain the passion burning in my heart from all of this anger.
You should get a helmet.

No one should repent of "being" a homosexual. One cannot help one's proclivities and they are not, in themselves, sinful.

By analogy, does a heterosexual man have to "repent" of wanting to copulate with every beautiful girl he encounters on the beach? Hardly.

But homosexual sodomy is sinful, and we should avoid sin and repent for our past sins.
Actually sin thru lust is just as bad as the actual act.
Then again...if women were more modest you wouldn't have all of this sinning going on around them.

Forum List

Back