Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roman's 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
So you did teach that homosexuals exists because God was punishing man?

You taught that to kids, did you?
Homosexuals exist because the Earth is ruled by Satan.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Interesting. So Satan made them that way?

I think you need to get over the fact that homosexuality isn't a virtue.
And because Satan rules the Earth......shit happens..

Why do you believe I believe it is a virtue?

Is Satan to blame for when you don’t do good?

Those who spread hate on homosexuals need to repent

The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity. Is that what you are implying?
What's clear is that the bible was written by men, imbued with man's ignorance, fear, and hate; in this case the unwarranted hate of homosexuals.

That's only clear to you, not everyone else. There are roughly 2.4 Billion Christians world wide. And let's move even beyond that, the majority of the rest of the worlds faiths, also believe the same, without the Bible.

In fact the only thing we can say conclusively, is that the number of people with your views..... very very tiny minority of people.

The whole anti-LGBT thing comes from a deep sense of insecurity among certain males, and males have always had the option of manipulating religion into anything that they want, so that they identify a Supreme Being with what they themselves want.

Then maybe God created all.

Then maybe Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected.

Then maybe maybe maybe..you might as well believe in nothing.
God did create everything. And everything he created is good.

God loved man so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy.

Why would I want to believe in nothing?

For the same reason you want to believe in anything I suppose. I mean look, you had dialogue with a man who was married to a man, knew it was sin, confessed to you it was sin--and you, rather than saying, yes it's sin but there's forgiveness--you told him nope, not sin.

Do I have that right? You told him this was NOT sin?

And you accuse OTHERS of deciding for God!
Would you like to stone him and me for it Sue.

I suggest you worry about yourself and not others.

You present yourself as Judge while chastising others for Judging. But here is the rub; you have judged GOD and found Him wanting. His rules, His Word. It is not for me to stone you or give out punishments. It is obviously for me to say this is not Christian behavior. It is not what Christians would do, it hurts me to have to say this to you. Christians do not look at the Word of God and say, "nope God, you're sure wrong about this", not especially to the point of seeing another wrestling with sin and saying, "no worries, God says it's a sin but *I* say it is not."

I suspect you really know how deep an error this is. So, do the Christian thing. Repent of it.
I haven't judged anyone, Sue.

You did judge others. You are still doing it too.

You judged God.

The Bible says what it says. Nothing has to be taught.

Or it could be that man has always been afraid of things that are different and they don’t understand.

For the same reason you want to believe in anything I suppose. I mean look, you had dialogue with a man who was married to a man, knew it was sin, confessed to you it was sin--and you, rather than saying, yes it's sin but there's forgiveness--you told him nope, not sin.

You present yourself as Judge while chastising others for Judging. But here is the rub; you have judged GOD and found Him wanting. His rules, His Word. It is not for me to stone you or give out punishments. It is obviously for me to say this is not Christian behavior. It is not what Christians would do, it hurts me to have to say this to you. Christians do not look at the Word of God and say, "nope God, you're sure wrong about this", not especially to the point of seeing another wrestling with sin and saying, "no worries, God says it's a sin but *I* say it is not."

I suspect you really know how deep an error this is. So, do the Christian thing. Repent of it.
Ding has a few dings.

Sitting in judgment of God = "not cool"

You might say
God is a big boy

He can’t be judged?

You get to "judge" Him in this life.

I promise, He gets to judge you in the next.

He is a better judge than you

God did create everything. And everything he created is good.

God loved man so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy.

Why would I want to believe in nothing?

You judged God.
Show me.

The Bible says what it says. Nothing has to be taught.
Your understanding of their understanding is more flawed than their understanding.

But you already knew that.

How many kids did you teach that to again?

I have zero interest in living my life for other people. I am who I am. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Pedos say the same.

Comparing the two is simply retarded. If you can’t tell the difference beteeen consenting adults and pedos than perhaps you shouldn’t be near children. Also, animals.

Homosexuality does not mean automatic pedophilia, of course, nor even that MOST homosexuals are pedophiles.

It actually says that in the Bible?

C'mon, man.

You will never know. I am sure you won't read it. You are too busy making your own rules.
Are you angry because I outed you as a troll?

Yes. I am furious. I can't even see straight. I am banging my hand on the table right now because I am so angry. I can hardly contain the passion burning in my heart from all of this anger.
You should get a helmet.

That is great advice. I am about the angriest person who ever lived. I dare you call me troll just because you can't make a valid point. It burns me up.

Let me get that helmet before I injure myself. I can barely control myself with all this rage bubbling up inside. What kind of jerk avoids the responsibility of losing an argument by calling names?

The nerve of these people around here.

Why do you believe I believe it is a virtue?

Is Satan to blame for when you don’t do good?
Satan sets up the environment that makes sinning seem good.....and you have a choice to sin or not to sin.
Heck The Democrat Party is proof that Satan is living in Washington DC.

Nope. God made them that way. (based on the Bible)

Homosexuals aren't just unholy sinners who missed the mark. Homosexuals are direct enemies of God and everything He stands for. (based on the Bible)

Homosexuality is not a sin. Homosexuality is a punishment for repeatedly committing the sin of pride. Homosexuality is not fun. They hate it.

You judged God.
Show me.

I don't play internet games. You know what you said and what you have done.

Forum List

Back