Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you did teach that homosexuals exists because God was punishing man?

You taught that to kids, did you?
Homosexuals exist because the Earth is ruled by Satan.
Interesting. So Satan made them that way?
I think you need to get over the fact that homosexuality isn't a virtue.
And because Satan rules the Earth......shit happens..
Why do you believe I believe it is a virtue?

Is Satan to blame for when you don’t do good?
Satan sets up the environment that makes sinning seem good.....and you have a choice to sin or not to sin.
Heck The Democrat Party is proof that Satan is living in Washington DC.

And this is exactly what Barry Goldwater was talking about.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Those who spread hate on homosexuals need to repent

The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity. Is that what you are implying?
What's clear is that the bible was written by men, imbued with man's ignorance, fear, and hate; in this case the unwarranted hate of homosexuals.

That's only clear to you, not everyone else. There are roughly 2.4 Billion Christians world wide. And let's move even beyond that, the majority of the rest of the worlds faiths, also believe the same, without the Bible.

In fact the only thing we can say conclusively, is that the number of people with your views..... very very tiny minority of people.

The whole anti-LGBT thing comes from a deep sense of insecurity among certain males, and males have always had the option of manipulating religion into anything that they want, so that they identify a Supreme Being with what they themselves want.
I thought maybe you might have had a point a few years ago.....but not today.
Most of the people doing the most horrible things in the media and in Washington are either outed homos or closeted homosexuals. Some of them are even Pedophiles.....still in the closet.....until they can legalize it that is.

Last edited:
Roman's 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The Bible says what it says. Nothing has to be taught.
Not true.
Jesus often had to explain the scriptures to the Disciples.

Homosexuals exist because the Earth is ruled by Satan.
Interesting. So Satan made them that way?
I think you need to get over the fact that homosexuality isn't a virtue.
And because Satan rules the Earth......shit happens..
Why do you believe I believe it is a virtue?

Is Satan to blame for when you don’t do good?
Satan sets up the environment that makes sinning seem good.....and you have a choice to sin or not to sin.
Heck The Democrat Party is proof that Satan is living in Washington DC.

And this is exactly what Barry Goldwater was talking about.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
I think you're deeply confused.
The greatest threat when it comes to religious zealots in America today is Muslims working with Communists.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Your understanding of their understanding is more flawed than their understanding.

But you already knew that.

How many kids did you teach that to again?

Zero. Last year I taught Bible doctrines. This issue didn't come up except in jest amongst kids.

This year I am teaching a course that barely touches each book of the Bible. I doubt this issue will come up. The bulk of these kids come from very conservative Christian homes. I think they know God's view on homosexuality. I don't have to teach it to them. Besides, this is such a popular topic even kids know where they stand on this issue. Not everybody would agree. Sowing discord among the brethren is frowned upon in Christianity.

Personally I disagree with the Bible on the topic of homosexuality.

Last edited:

Your understanding of their understanding is more flawed than their understanding.

Abeka | Product Information | Bible Doctrines for Today

Route 66 - Positive Action For Christ

The abrahamic god tells you homosexuality is a sin. To them, it's not hate.
Why are you so bigoted against abrahamic beliefs?
You dont sound any better than they do.
The Abrahamic God is an asshole

Those who hate are sinners
RWer sez, "The Abrahamic God is an asshole"
This board intended the Religion and Ethics forum to promote ethics, not blasphemy.
Holding God accountable is not blasphemy
RWer said: "The Abrahamic God is an asshole."​
Calling The God of Abraham an asshole is blasphemy.

I have zero interest in living my life for other people. I am who I am. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Pedos say the same.

Comparing the two is simply retarded. If you can’t tell the difference beteeen consenting adults and pedos than perhaps you shouldn’t be near children. Also, animals.

Homosexuality does not mean automatic pedophilia, of course, nor even that MOST homosexuals are pedophiles.
That's something I never said (talking to MDK). I said, BOTH feel their perversion is justified. In the end, GOD will judge. You have this life to get it right.

The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity. Is that what you are implying?
What's clear is that the bible was written by men, imbued with man's ignorance, fear, and hate; in this case the unwarranted hate of homosexuals.

That's only clear to you, not everyone else. There are roughly 2.4 Billion Christians world wide. And let's move even beyond that, the majority of the rest of the worlds faiths, also believe the same, without the Bible.

In fact the only thing we can say conclusively, is that the number of people with your views..... very very tiny minority of people.

The whole anti-LGBT thing comes from a deep sense of insecurity among certain males, and males have always had the option of manipulating religion into anything that they want, so that they identify a Supreme Being with what they themselves want.
I thought maybe you might have had a point a few years ago.....but not today.
Most of the people doing the most horrible things in the media and in Washington are either outed homos or closeted homosexuals. Some of them are even Pedophiles.....still in the closet.....until they can legalize it that is.

Prove your assertion in the face of the orange whore, the psycho-sexual from Indiana, the fundie boys who claim that their dicks rule over women. I saw this in a TV interview with a guy who identified himself as a preacher with the southern baptist cult, who claimed that he had a right to win all disagreements with his wife because he has the penis in his house. What do LGBTs have to do with any of this?

It actually says that in the Bible?

C'mon, man.

You will never know. I am sure you won't read it. You are too busy making your own rules.
Are you angry because I outed you as a troll?

Yes. I am furious. I can't even see straight. I am banging my hand on the table right now because I am so angry. I can hardly contain the passion burning in my heart from all of this anger.
You should get a helmet.

That is great advice. I am about the angriest person who ever lived. I dare you call me troll just because you can't make a valid point. It burns me up.

Let me get that helmet before I injure myself. I can barely control myself with all this rage bubbling up inside. What kind of jerk avoids the responsibility of losing an argument by calling names?

The nerve of these people around here.
Try eating fewer soy products too.

Would you like to stone him and me for it Sue.

I suggest you worry about yourself and not others.

You present yourself as Judge while chastising others for Judging. But here is the rub; you have judged GOD and found Him wanting. His rules, His Word. It is not for me to stone you or give out punishments. It is obviously for me to say this is not Christian behavior. It is not what Christians would do, it hurts me to have to say this to you. Christians do not look at the Word of God and say, "nope God, you're sure wrong about this", not especially to the point of seeing another wrestling with sin and saying, "no worries, God says it's a sin but *I* say it is not."

I suspect you really know how deep an error this is. So, do the Christian thing. Repent of it.
I haven't judged anyone, Sue.

You did judge others. You are still doing it too.

You judged God.
Show me.

I don't play internet games. You know what you said and what you have done.
I am truly confused why you would bear false witness against me.

I can’t prove a negative. Only you can prove I judged God. So show me or risk being in violation of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

I have zero interest in living my life for other people. I am who I am. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Pedos say the same.

Comparing the two is simply retarded. If you can’t tell the difference beteeen consenting adults and pedos than perhaps you shouldn’t be near children. Also, animals.

Homosexuality does not mean automatic pedophilia, of course, nor even that MOST homosexuals are pedophiles.
That's something I never said (talking to MDK). I said, BOTH feel their perversion is justified. In the end, GOD will judge. You have this life to get it right.

Oh don't worry, I never assume anyone said anything that was accused on forums such as these. I was just clarifying a point.

You present yourself as Judge while chastising others for Judging. But here is the rub; you have judged GOD and found Him wanting. His rules, His Word. It is not for me to stone you or give out punishments. It is obviously for me to say this is not Christian behavior. It is not what Christians would do, it hurts me to have to say this to you. Christians do not look at the Word of God and say, "nope God, you're sure wrong about this", not especially to the point of seeing another wrestling with sin and saying, "no worries, God says it's a sin but *I* say it is not."

I suspect you really know how deep an error this is. So, do the Christian thing. Repent of it.

You judged God.
Show me.

God says homosexuality is a sin. You said it was not--to a man struggling with that VERY sin, who KNEW it was a sin. So. You put yourself on the very Throne of God. So yeah. That sure is judging God.

Zero. Last year I taught Bible doctrines. This issue didn't come up except in jest amongst kids.

This year I am teaching a course that barely touches each book of the Bible. I doubt this issue will come up. The bulk of these kids come from very conservative Christian homes. I think they know God's view on homosexuality. I don't have to teach it to them. Besides, this is such a popular topic even kids know where they stand on this issue. Not everybody would agree. Sowing discord among the brethren is frowned upon in Christianity.

Personally I disagree with the Bible on the topic of homosexuality.
I disagree with you on pretty much everything.

Did I mention I don’t believe you?

You judged God.
Show me.

God says homosexuality is a sin. You said it was not--to a man struggling with that VERY sin, who KNEW it was a sin. So. You put yourself on the very Throne of God. So yeah. That sure is judging God.
That’s quite a leap in logic not to mention a blurring of my conversation with my friend Paul.

You judged God.
Show me.

I’m willing to take my chances with God judging me on judging him.

Or you willing to take your chances on God judging your bearing false witness against me?

You judged God.
Show me.

When did the Supreme Being ever say anything?

Abeka | Product Information | Bible Doctrines for Today

Route 66 - Positive Action For Christ
Why did they close your other thread?

The Abrahamic God is an asshole

Those who hate are sinners
RWer sez, "The Abrahamic God is an asshole"
This board intended the Religion and Ethics forum to promote ethics, not blasphemy.
Holding God accountable is not blasphemy
What would you like to hold God accountable for exactly?

I am kinda pissed off about that flood

Almighty God flooded the earth due to the evil of mankind, the incredible amount of sinning going on.

Similar to the judgment He made to Sodom. The Gay Community of Sodom tried to recruit God's holy angels when they were visiting with Lot looking for reasons to save the city. He burned the town in a storm of fire, as well as brimstone.
You made me do this.....

Forum List

Back