Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zero. Last year I taught Bible doctrines. This issue didn't come up except in jest amongst kids.

This year I am teaching a course that barely touches each book of the Bible. I doubt this issue will come up. The bulk of these kids come from very conservative Christian homes. I think they know God's view on homosexuality. I don't have to teach it to them. Besides, this is such a popular topic even kids know where they stand on this issue. Not everybody would agree. Sowing discord among the brethren is frowned upon in Christianity.

Personally I disagree with the Bible on the topic of homosexuality.
I disagree with you on pretty much everything.

Did I mention I don’t believe you?

I already sent you the eight truths in a PM. They are true whether you believe them or not.

It is also 100% irrelevant whether I am telling the truth or not. I am not understanding what difference it makes to the discussion at hand. I honestly don't. You think it is just a handy accusation that protects you from losing arguments left and right. It does not. You suck regardless.
It’s always relevant if someone isn’t telling the truth.

Wait. So by your logic all of my opinions are superior if the statements I am making are true. Then there is nothing more to discuss. By your logic I am right and you are wrong. I guess we are done and you are still as dumb as a white turtle.
Superior? Is that what I said exactly?

Try not skipping steps or making assumptions.

But sure, if you are telling the truth, then it shouldn’t matter to you. But if you were telling the truth, there wouldn’t be any inconsistencies in your stories.

Let's go to the thread with my story and figure out these inconsistencies together. Should we?

I disagree with you on pretty much everything.

Did I mention I don’t believe you?

I already sent you the eight truths in a PM. They are true whether you believe them or not.

It is also 100% irrelevant whether I am telling the truth or not. I am not understanding what difference it makes to the discussion at hand. I honestly don't. You think it is just a handy accusation that protects you from losing arguments left and right. It does not. You suck regardless.

Wait. So by your logic all of my opinions are superior if the statements I am making are true. Then there is nothing more to discuss. By your logic I am right and you are wrong. I guess we are done and you are still as dumb as a white turtle.

But sure, if you are telling the truth, then it shouldn’t matter to you. But if you were telling the truth, there wouldn’t be any inconsistencies in your stories.

Let's go to the thread with my story and figure out these inconsistencies together. Should we?
I prefer to do it in the threads you create.

The topic at hand is whether you agree with what God says about homosexuals or not. It is also about whether you have ever known of a homosexual that repented. This has to do with your opinion on the matter. It has absolutely 0% to do with something I said in another thread. I am pretty sure you are stupid in general but on this debate you are extremely stupid. You are just like an earthworm wearing sunglasses.
Whereas I think the topic is you being a subversive on a mission to subordinate religion.

Then challenge my arguments with superior arguments. Don't surrender so quickly. When you start making wild accusations then you have lost the debate but you thrive off losing debates. So I guess it is ok.

I prefer to do it in the threads you create.

That is awesome! :hyper:

The topic at hand is whether you agree with what God says about homosexuals or not. It is also about whether you have ever known of a homosexual that repented. This has to do with your opinion on the matter. It has absolutely 0% to do with something I said in another thread. I am pretty sure you are stupid in general but on this debate you are extremely stupid. You are just like an earthworm wearing sunglasses.
Whereas I think the topic is you being a subversive on a mission to subordinate religion.

Then challenge my arguments with superior arguments. Don't surrender so quickly. When you start making wild accusations then you have lost the debate but you thrive off losing debates. So I guess it is ok.
I did.

You claim to teach religion classes. You claimed that for the last 7 or 8 years you believed the Bible to be fake and you still taught religious classes.

Why wasn’t your living a lie relevant?

Arguing about the interpretation of someone who doesn’t believe in what he is interpreting is illogical.

This is especially true when the person doing the interpreting is an admitted liar.

“The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity.”

Why?

You claim........

WHICH STATEMENT(S) BOTHER YOU THE MOST?

I was raised in church. True or False

I married a Christian. True or False

I raised my kids in church. True or False

I currently teach Bible at a Christian school. True or False

At the end of this school year (May 2020) I plan to resign as a teacher and stop attending church for one full year. (This statement is unverifiable by any standard except mindreading 101. If you have those skills let me know. Otherwise this statement is off limits.)

At the end of that year I plan to have my name removed from the church role and afterwards make my atheism public. (Same as above.)

I love the philosphy, ethics and the culture surrounding Christianity. (Same as above.)

This invisible and silent God dude offers me nothing. True or False

The God dude in that book [the Bible] either doesn't exist or has no interest in me. True or False

Church attendance is more burdensome than it used to be. (This could be construed as a matter of opinion.)

I learn more from the Bible studying it independently. True or False

[
You claim........

At the end of this school year (May 2020) I plan to resign as a teacher and stop attending church for one full year. (This statement is unverifiable by any standard except misreading 101. If you have those skills let me know. Otherwise this statement is off limits.)

At the end of that year I plan to have my name removed from the church role and afterwards make my atheism public. (Same as above.)

I love the philosphy, ethics and the culture surrounding Christianity. (Same as above.)

The God dude in that book [the Bible] either doesn't exist or has no interest in me. True or False

Church attendance is more burdensome than it used to be. (This could be construed as a matter of opinion.)

None of it.

It’s you saying things like this, “The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity.”

That’s just one example.

Not to mention you claimed to belong to a racist church and stayed in it for all those years.

[
You claim........

At the end of this school year (May 2020) I plan to resign as a teacher and stop attending church for one full year. (This statement is unverifiable by any standard except misreading 101. If you have those skills let me know. Otherwise this statement is off limits.)

None of it.

It’s you saying things like this, “The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity.”

That’s just one example.

I have abandoned Christianity. I just haven't formalized it.

[
You claim........

None of it.

That’s just one example.

And taught something you didn’t believe for 7 to 8 years and stayed in what you believe was a racist church.

Not to mention you claimed to belong to a racist church and stayed in it for all those years.

Yes. The Southern Baptist Convention has roots in the pro-slavery movement in the 1830's. Yes. I was a member of a Southern Baptist Church for about 15 years. Again. Why is this a lie exactly?

[
You claim........

None of it.

That’s just one example.

And taught something you didn’t believe for 7 to 8 years and stayed in what you believe was a racist church.

You are making circles. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I don't get it.

Yes. The Southern Baptist Convention has roots in the pro-slavery movement in the 1830's. Yes. I was a member of a Southern Baptist Church for about 15 years. Again. Why is this a lie exactly?
I didn’t say that was a lie.

You teaching religious classes for 7 years was the lie.

You staying in a church that you believe was racist and homophobic is inconsistent.

Combining the two makes me believe you are lying about your experiences to tarnish Christianity.

[
You claim........

None of it.

That’s just one example.

You are making circles. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I don't get it.
To counter your BS?

Why did you list communist leaning as your political affiliation on the forum you were banned from before here?

Were there a lot of communist leaning southern baptists at that racist and homophobic church and Christian school you supposedly taught at?

I never said I taught religious classes for 7 years. I started in August 2018. So yes. This would be a lie if I said that. I didn't say that. You said that. You imagined it in your head like a crack addict.

You staying in a church that you believe was racist and homophobic is inconsistent.

This is verifiable information if I wanted to prove it to you bad enough. There are actual documents of me voting in board meetings at a Southern Baptist Church.

Combining the two makes me believe you are lying about your experiences to tarnish Christianity.

I can't verify that I have been teaching religious classes for 7 years. I can verify that I have been teaching Bible for 1 year. I can also verify my membership to the Southern Baptist Church.

I have already convinced you. If you want actual proof then you are asking too much. I don't even like you. Why would I want to impress you?

If you ever find me making great arguments just run away and hide in the future.

Or just keep going in circles on and on and on indefinitely. You seem to enjoy that better.

I never said I taught religious classes for 7 years. I started in August 2018. So yes. This would be a lie if I said that. I didn't say that. You said that. You imagined it in your head like a crack addict.

This is verifiable information if I wanted to prove it to you bad enough. There are actual documents of me voting in board meetings at a Southern Baptist Church.

I can't verify that I have been teaching religious classes for 7 years. I can verify that I have been teaching Bible for 1 year. I can also verify my membership to the Southern Baptist Church.

I have already convinced you. If you want actual proof then you are asking too much. I don't even like you. Why would I want to impress you?

If you ever find me making great arguments just run away and hide in the future.

Or just keep going in circles on and on and on indefinitely. You seem to enjoy that better.
Let’s see your answer to the next question.

Forum List

Back