Republicams to release 14,000 hrs of Jan 6 video democrats panicking

"....the forum is a better place when you STFU and just read without your ignorant diatribe..."
Is this the right venue for you, OG?
With no disrespect intended......you seem over-challenged by the discourse here.
We hope you can find a better fit, if you look around a bit.
Good luck. ✌️

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus the hours from Fed Instigators & infiltrators cell phones

Sure, why not?
After all we have all those pics from the body-cams worn by the uniformed police as they were being beaten by the Trump supporters.

Perhaps the instigator's cams can help Sedition Hunters* identify more of the MAGAMob who committed felonies on J6.

*ps....if you recognize anyone on this 'Perp Sheet', well, be a responsible citizen and call your local FBI office.

I bet the Republicans do not release it all, I would like to see all of Josh's dash to safety to get away from the "tourists." But I do think the more that gets released the better.

They release it yet?
It is an urgent matter and we need to release it immediately before lives are lost....
I hope George Santos is protected, he is the only man who can bring down the Deep State

I think at least 4-6 Capital Police Officers will be fired ( for perjury ) ( for malfeasance ) ( for Refusal to come back for a hearing )

Forum List

Back