Republican Civil War - again?

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
File under: hmmmm, interesting.

There is a new extreme Right-Wing group out there, called ForAmerica. Here is a screenshot of their website:

ForAmericadotorg_zpsede89d4f.png

This was discussed yesterday on Crossfire (CNN):

Crossfire: A Republican Civil War? - CNN.com Video

ForAmerica is headed up by Brent Bozell, so says the website:

America, Inc - About

Who is Brent Bozell?

L. Brent Bozell III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He heads up Media Research Center.

In case you are unaware of him, he is the dude who once called our President a "skinny ghetto crackhead." (Video at the link)

He is a rich cheerleader for the Right who makes a lot of money off of his rhetoric. Ok by me.

But his website says he is currently undertaking a six-figure $$$ campaign to upend the entire GOP leadership. Also ok with me.

But if a Civil War is brewing in the GOP on so many fronts, how is it going to be able to compete nationally?

It will be interesting to see if his group succeeds.

Your thoughts, from all sides?

File under: hmmmm, interesting.

There is a new extreme Right-Wing group out there, called ForAmerica. Here is a screenshot of their website:

ForAmericadotorg_zpsede89d4f.png

This was discussed yesterday on Crossfire (CNN):

Crossfire: A Republican Civil War? - CNN.com Video

ForAmerica is headed up by Brent Bozell, so says the website:

America, Inc - About

Who is Brent Bozell?

L. Brent Bozell III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He heads up Media Research Center.

In case you are unaware of him, he is the dude who once called our President a "skinny ghetto crackhead." (Video at the link)

He is a rich cheerleader for the Right who makes a lot of money off of his rhetoric. Ok by me.

But his website says he is currently undertaking a six-figure $$$ campaign to upend the entire GOP leadership. Also ok with me.

But if a Civil War is brewing in the GOP on so many fronts, how is it going to be able to compete nationally?

It will be interesting to see if his group succeeds.

Your thoughts, from all sides?

Do they really think that a bunch of fat, old White people are going to have the energy to start and fight a war?

I agree. The republican party has lost its way. When you have leftist a-holes like Snow, McCain, Alexander et al.. mixed in with that dufus Karl Rove I rest my case. We need to root out our own in this country. However, I don't think we have the will for the fight. It will have to come to that.. Either let the communist continue its America implementation, or take our Nation back

It's that simple

-Geaux

Last edited:
I agree. The republican party has lost its way. When you have leftist a-holes like Snow, McCain, Alexander et al.. mixed in with that dufus Karl Rove I rest my case. We need to root out our own in this country. However, I don't think we have the will for the fight. It will have to come to that.. Either let the communist continue its America implementation, or take our Nation back

It's that simple

-Geaux
Don't you mean Amerika ?

It's that simple

-Geaux
Don't you mean Amerika ?

Good point :razz:

-Geaux

capitalism-communism.jpg

Bozell is one of these guys who regularly posts hate at TownHall and other places where the crazies all get together to sound less crazy.

The real problem is, all these guys- Bozell, Limbaugh, Savage, aren't interested in winning because winning actually requires them to govern...

They are in the greivence industry. And Obama creates a lot of greivence amongst angry white guys.

• Banned

It's that simple

-Geaux

I respect that opinion, [MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION], and I am not, I repeat, I am not knocking the GOP for it, but with upcoming elections, the question is whether the party can handle internecine strite and still compete nationally.

I disagree with your assessment of our President. He is obviously not a communist. The very fact that you can write that and the KGB doesn't swoop you away from your computer proves the point already.

Think about it.

• Banned
Bozell is one of these guys who regularly posts hate at TownHall and other places where the crazies all get together to sound less crazy.

The real problem is, all these guys- Bozell, Limbaugh, Savage, aren't interested in winning because winning actually requires them to govern...

They are in the greivence industry. And Obama creates a lot of greivence amongst angry white guys.

And they make $$ off the this cottage industry.

I used to read Townhall alot in the late 90s and early 00s, but since some racists took over the coop, I stopped reading. Same thing for American Thinker.

It's that simple

-Geaux

I respect that opinion, [MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION], and I am not, I repeat, I am not knocking the GOP for it, but with upcoming elections, the question is whether the party can handle internecine strite and still compete nationally.

I disagree with your assessment of our President. He is obviously not a communist. The very fact that you can write that and the KGB doesn't swoop you away from your computer proves the point already.

Think about it.

Well, we do know that we are being monitored by the NSA which aligns with previous lessons learned from other communist nations. Why the painting may not be complete, it sure is starting to show the concept

-Geaux

It's that simple

-Geaux

Think about it.

Well, we do know that we are being monitored by the NSA which aligns with previous lessons learned from other communist nations. Why the painting may not be complete, it sure is starting to show the concept

-Geaux

Let us know when they come and get you for criticizing the President.

Think about it.

-Geaux

Is that your only definition of communism?

-Geaux

It's that simple

-Geaux

Think about it.

-Geaux

If I read that correctly, then you are telling me that George W. Bush, Jr. was also a Communist, amirite? For the NSA and it's spying activities began during HIS administration.

-Geaux

Is that your only definition of communism?

-Geaux

Of course not, but the way that many of you speak, I would not be challenging the definition of Communism.

Think about it.

-Geaux

If I read that correctly, then you are telling me that George W. Bush, Jr. was also a Communist, amirite? For the NSA and it's spying activities began during HIS administration.

What GWB did, or did not do, is now out of my control and not my concern. Add Bush to the list of McCain, Snow, Alexander et al as multiple points of failure for the Republican party

-Geaux

Think about it.

-Geaux

So it's not communism until we are being locked up.

Must explain why it's ok to force me to buy a product or face financial penalties.

funny, I used to think liberal came from the word liberty.

Last edited:

-Geaux

What GWB did, or did not do, is now out of my control and not my concern. Add Bush to the list of McCain, Snow, Alexander et al as multiple points of failure for the Republican party

-Geaux

Ok, I can buy that.

BTW, I hate the NSA. We should crush it.

But what if some of the shit it did actually saved millions of lives and we don't even know about it?

Still, I hate and I'm angry at Obama that he let it continue. This is one of those points where I disagree strongly with our President.

-Geaux

So it's not communism until we are being locked up.

Must explain why it's ok to force me to buy a product of face financial penalties.

funny, I used to think liberal came from the word liberty.

What is a "product of face"?

:D

-Geaux

Ok, I can buy that.

BTW, I hate the NSA. We should crush it.

But what if some of the shit it did actually saved millions of lives and we don't even know about it?

Still, I hate and I'm angry at Obama that he let it continue. This is one of those points where I disagree strongly with our President.

It is not uncommon for citizens, regardless of political affiliation, to hold their privacy in high regard.

-Geaux

And to add...

We need to decide whether the value added by the NSA wiretapping outweighs the loss of personal freedoms. Kind of like the TSA.. For me personally, I would accept the risk associated with the elimination of the TSA at our airports. The same is true with the NSA, without knowing exactly the benefits, I would accept the risk (as we know it) of eliminating the NSA wiretapping.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back