Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Use yours you uneducated bigot. Lack of a gene for behavior x does not equate to behavior x being a choice.

I ask AGAIN. If what you say is true and being gay is a choice then the answer to my next question should be yes. Not yes but or a dodge of some type, simply yes.

Can YOU choose to be arroussed by a man?

you can do whatever gotcha you want but the answer is clearly yes. For liberals who tout themselves as educated and people of science, you sure do hate science on this one don't you?

You didn't answer his question.

If homosexuality is a choice, then anyone can choose to be aroused by the same sex. Right?

...dumbass. I said THE ANSWER IS CLEARLY YES. Now answer my question: Is there a gay gene?

you can do whatever gotcha you want but the answer is clearly yes. For liberals who tout themselves as educated and people of science, you sure do hate science on this one don't you?

If homosexuality is a choice, then anyone can choose to be aroused by the same sex. Right?

...dumbass. I said THE ANSWER IS CLEARLY YES. Now answer my question: Is there a gay gene?

No need for name calling.

How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?

Not that I know of.

"How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?"

I choose to fuck women.
Are you making the case that the act of procreation naturally involves penises entering anal cavities of people with their own penises is uncontrollable? lol. Maybe some people just prefer the poop hole, which is fine. PEople can do whatever they want int he privacy of their bedroom.
Again, Where is the evidence of the gay gene? I'll wait.

Last edited:

How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?

Not that I know of.

There is a need for name calling. Where is the evidence of the gay gene? I'll wait.

You didn't answer this: How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?

I answered your question about the gay gene.

Not that I know of.

There is a need for name calling. Where is the evidence of the gay gene? I'll wait.

You didn't answer this: How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?

You should take an interpersonal communication class. Learn to converse with others, it is useful.

You should take an interpersonal communication class. Learn to converse with others, it is useful.

Oh, ok. So you don't have an answer for this: How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?

Last edited:

Oh, ok. So you don't have an answer for this: How can someone who is isn't aroused by the same sex choose to be aroused by the same sex? Can you?

For the fucking bazillionth time: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

They just like men more then women, thats all there is to it! Women like other women because they prefer curves, whatever. Men like other men because they prefer a shaft in their ass to their own shaft in a vagina. Whatever. It is not fucking complicated. Still waiting for the proof of a gay gene.

Last edited:

For the fucking bazillionth time: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

They just like men more then women, thats all there is to it! Women like other women because they prefer curves, whatever. Men like other men because they prefer a shaft in their ass to their own shaft in a vagina. Whatever. It is not fucking complicated. Still waiting for the proof of a gay gene.

You mean I can wake up tomorrow and just choose, just decide, to be homosexual?

I answered your question in the same post as when I said no need for name calling.

I answered your question in the same post as when I said no need for name calling.

Yes, if you want a dick in your butt. How many times answering the same fucking question does it take for you to understand my position?

There IS NO GAY GENE. It is a lifestyle choice, for fucks sake use your thinking caps.

Use yours you uneducated bigot. Lack of a gene for behavior x does not equate to behavior x being a choice.

I ask AGAIN. If what you say is true and being gay is a choice then the answer to my next question should be yes. Not yes but or a dodge of some type, simply yes.

1) I'm not a liberal Far, far from it. I've been on the boards long enough you should know that. This isn't a political ideology thing. It's an objective common sense things.

You're saying yes you personally have the ability to get an erection thinking sexually about a man? Well by your own definition you are then gay yourself (since all it takes is a choice to be so according to you), or a liar. Pick one.

Yes, if you want a dick in your butt. How many times answering the same fucking question does it take for you to understand my position?

I understand your position. You believe that homosexuality is a choice, rather than someone being born that way.

Why did you ignore Seawytch's question?

There IS NO GAY GENE. It is a lifestyle choice, for fucks sake use your thinking caps.

Nobody said there IS a "gay gene". What there is, however, is plenty of empirical evidence that points to a genetic predisposition. The only "choice" in acting upon your natural inclinations.

Do you find yourself equally attracted to both men and women but "chose" only one?

They don't have a choice of who they fall in love with
True, homosexuality is alot like what confused animals do.

I had a dog once that fell in love with a friend of mine's leg.

The guy had to quit coming over to my house cause the dog wouldn't leave him alone. :lol:

See, if you were running for office, then some Phil Donohue-look-a-like would be blathering on, Eyes Bulging, whinging in some thread about "How Sunni Man thinks all Queers are like Dogs."

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about what Ken Buck, or any other politician thinks about Queerness, but I suppose if his opposition has no other issue that can inspire a very small voting block withing their shrinking base of support, then they need to make Queerness an issue.

1) I'm not a liberal Far, far from it. I've been on the boards long enough you should know that. This isn't a political ideology thing. It's an objective common sense things.

You're saying yes you personally have the ability to get an erection thinking sexually about a man? Well by your own definition you are then gay yourself (since all it takes is a choice to be so according to you), or a liar. Pick one.

So, you reject science that says there is no gay gene. If I wanted a man I could probably make it happen. I don't though.

If that's your position than you are a fucking idiot. You clearly don't get the difference between engaging in a behavior and WANTING to engage in a behavior. Sure I could chose to go suck a dick. That doesn't mean I want to suck a dick.

Being gay is about the gender you are sexually attracted to. Not the sexual behavior you choose to engage in. I have asked you the same question repeatedly but you seem to keep missing one key word. I'm not asking you if you could choose to have sex with a man. For the upteenth time I'm asking if you could choose to WANT to have sex with a man. That is apparently a distinction your bigot brain doesn't get.

So, you reject science that says there is no gay gene. If I wanted a man I could probably make it happen. I don't though.

No. Again you have a flase premise. I don't contest that their isn't a gay gene. If there isn't one there isn't one. You claim this is science? Then go ask a real scientist if the fact that there is no gene for it proves it's a choice. Then prepare to be laughed out of the room.

Is there a humor gene? What makes Monty Python tickle my fancy, yet my brother just doesn't get it? If there is no gene it just must be a choice, huh?

Is there a humor gene? What makes Monty Python tickle my fancy, yet my brother just doesn't get it? If there is no gene it just must be a choice, huh?

:eusa_eh:

You think Monty Python is funny?

:eusa_hand:

Damn you're one sick puppy.:doubt:

Forum List

Back