Republicans are starting to lose it

Republicans are getting closer and closer to the truth. that's why cummings had a temper tantrum

I saw another thread of the same topic. I hope this gets merged.

NOBODY, NOBODY has ever shut off the microphone on another Representative.

"Rep. Marcia Fudge wants Rep. Darrell Issa's chairmanship revoked"
Rep. Marcia Fudge wants Rep. Darrell Issa's chairmanship revoked for silencing Democrats (video) | cleveland.com

All the Representatives behind her are standing. This is completely unprecedented.
Rep. Fudge Asks for the Removal of Rep. Issa as Chair of Oversight Committee - YouTube

oh stop with dramatics
mics are shut all the time on people, for vulgarity, for just idiot ranting like Cummings
that is one poor excuse for an adult man as a Representive and you are standing up FOR his rude and outrages outburst
you act these ;politicians are gods...it's pretty creepy

Last edited:
the moral and ethical thing to do would be an Independant Prosecuter; to give it the seriousness the lying idiot President said it deserved; when he paid lip service to the issue; calling it a serious matter and would not be tolerated

so bring on the phony outrage left-wing nutjobs

This is the very SAME Darrell Issa (R-CA) who refused to release transcripts of the IRS/Tea party hearing because it was revealed that the IRS manager behind the extra review of Tea Party groups described himself as a conservative Republican during the interviews?

Issa is a partisan HACK.

Last edited:
And what happened to you Democrats when Henry Waxman breached decorum? He threatened Issa with forcible removal from the hearing room, when he called for a point of order, in which any member of the committee may invoke if any of the rules have been broken by the Chairman or any other member. Why the hypocrisy?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the very SAME Darrell Issa (R-CA) who refused to release transcripts of the IRS/Tea party hearing because it was revealed that the IRS manager behind the extra review of Tea Party groups described himself as a conservative Republican during the interviews?

Issa is a political HACK.

so is Cummings and not only are you a hack but loyal Democrat sheep

Issa is a political HACK.

so is Cummings and not only are you a hack but loyal Democrat sheep

And what are YOU?

As title says, Rep. Cummings rips into the IRS Commissioner. Here is someone who seeks the truth independent of party. So all you partisan hack Republicans who put party above country should be ashamed of yourselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAnewfwVpgY]Elijah Cummings Rips Into IRS Commissioner During Congressional Hearing 'Not Good Enough' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/Zu90tBlkKXw]Issa Issues Veiled Blackwater Threat Against Waxman - YouTube[/ame]

You see how they turned this into poor Cummings is a victim

not one word about him ranting and raving and being disrespectful to the peoples hearings..

If he had done this a courtroom he'd be in jail

gawd you lefties/liberals will do anything to make your masters bad behavior look like he's the poor victim...

You do the same thing with Obama..nothing is his fault, it's still Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

you hero worship of politicians is rather pathetic and CULTISH....No wonder they call you all sheep

Last edited:
I love how I just got dodged RV and RW... when I start citing parliamentary procedures to them. They conveniently forgot about what Henry Waxman threatened to do to Issa in a 2008 EPA hearing involving Stephen Johnson. House Rules say you cannot demean or berate a witness during questioning.

You see how they turned this into poor Cummings is a victim

not one word about him ranting and raving and being disrespectful to the peoples hearings..

If he had done this a courtroom he'd be in jail

gawd you lefties/liberals will do anything to make your masters bad behavior look like he's the poor victim...
you hero worship of politicians is rather pathetic and CULTISH....No wonder they call you all sheep
You do the same thing with Obama..nothing is his fault, it's still Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

:clap2:

I love how I just got dodged RV and RW... when I start citing parliamentary procedures to them. They conveniently forgot about what Henry Waxman threatened to do to Issa in a 2008 EPA hearing involving Stephen Johnson. House Rules say you cannot demean or berate a witness during questioning.

Rules are for Republicans, not for dimocrap scum

This is Rep. Cummings' stunt?

the stunt was saying he had a question; when in fact he had a political rant

keep trying

I don't care if he wanted to scratch his ass for 15 minutes it is standard procedure. The Chairman speaks for an alloted amount of time, say 15 minutes, and then the Ranking Member speaks for the same amount of time. It is not the Chairman uses his full time, shuts off Ranks Member's microphone, and walks out.

I got a pen, paper, and a phone. i'm gonna use it. Democrats change how many votes it takes to get their way. Lol, the outrage from the left on that abuse of power.

This is a Democrat speaking, not a Republican. Why do Democrats keep doing this? Rep. Cummings was treated with the utmost disrespect and a simple phone call and he is like, "Oh, it's OK. Let's get back to business." What in the world is Rep. Cummings thinking? Right is right and this was not right. Sure isn't what a Republican would do. I think we have seen that enough times to know.

"My sincere hope is that as we move forward, we will respect the opinions of all members of the committee, we will proceed in a deliberate and considered manner to obtain the facts, we will refrain from making accusations that have no basis in fact, and we will seek resolution rather than unnecessary conflict, ..."

Cummings: 'My sincere hope is that as we move forward' [VIDEO] - UPI.com

This is a Democrat speaking, not a Republican. Why do Democrats keep doing this? Rep. Cummings was treated with the utmost disrespect and a simple phone call and he is like, "Oh, it's OK. Let's get back to business." What in the world is Rep. Cummings thinking? Right is right and this was not right. Sure isn't what a Republican would do. I think we have seen that enough times to know.

"My sincere hope is that as we move forward, we will respect the opinions of all members of the committee, we will proceed in a deliberate and considered manner to obtain the facts, we will refrain from making accusations that have no basis in fact, and we will seek resolution rather than unnecessary conflict, ..."

Cummings: 'My sincere hope is that as we move forward' [VIDEO] - UPI.com

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth and should be treated as such.

Fuck you

Forum List

Back