Republicans are the true moochers in this country

See, rather than being mature and understanding the importance of paying taxes, many republicans/libertarians see it as an evil. They apparently prefer it if the government just paid for everything for them. Public schools? Infrastructure? Our military? Nope. They don't want to pay for any of it.

Don't you think that's kind of pathetic? Bush's tax cuts have contributed trillions to our national debt. The current republicans in power demand tax cuts that will only add half a trillion more to our national debt. Are they too stupid to see this connection? Sure over spending is a problem, but you would have to be a moron to think cutting taxes will fix the problem.
Spending causes debt. That's not a difficult concept to understand.

So something that hasn't increased in 3 decades is the problem. lol Please think and consider what is really causing our debt before you turn us into a third world shithole.

Healthcare
military
Wall street bailouts
Allow corporation to have huge tax breaks.
The national debt has increased $10 Trillion under Obama because he has been reducing spending?

Conservative "math"?

Obama's first F/Y budget begins:

US debt
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75

09/30/2014 17,824,071,380,733.82

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2014

110908-parfait-debt.jpg

I wish the democrats would run in 2016 with this information and make the issues of infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the minimum wage the topics of the elections. You'd win in a fucking landslide!

Not only was The Rabbi 's big fat fail a big fat fail.....

In 2012s election r's only beat d's in the "over $75k/year" category by 11 points.

11 is REALLY close to a 47 point gap, innit rabbi? :lol: you lose every fucking time.
WTF are you blabbering about? You failed math, didntcha?
What percentage of welfare/SNAP recipients voted for Obama in the last two elections? Those are your moochers.
I think SssSssomeone here failed math.

Whistle whistle :lol:
That would be you. Not the most failed poster here, only because RDean is still posting.
Nice i know you are but what am i post lil fella.....

Still, you fuckin failed.

I won. Again.

See, rather than being mature and understanding the importance of paying taxes, many republicans/libertarians see it as an evil. They apparently prefer it if the government just paid for everything for them. Public schools? Infrastructure? Our military? Nope. They don't want to pay for any of it.

Don't you think that's kind of pathetic? Bush's tax cuts have contributed trillions to our national debt. The current republicans in power demand tax cuts that will only add half a trillion more to our national debt. Are they too stupid to see this connection? Sure over spending is a problem, but you would have to be a moron to think cutting taxes will fix the problem.

So something that hasn't increased in 3 decades is the problem. lol Please think and consider what is really causing our debt before you turn us into a third world shithole.

Healthcare
military
Wall street bailouts
The national debt has increased $10 Trillion under Obama because he has been reducing spending?

Conservative "math"?

US debt

110908-parfait-debt.jpg

I wish the democrats would run in 2016 with this information and make the issues of infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the minimum wage the topics of the elections. You'd win in a fucking landslide!

Agreed they should,, but AmeriKans are dumbed down, US Gov't policy ended the day the next Prez takes over in most minds, forgetting the lasting policies that the GOP refuses to help with. The only time a Prez gets ANY credit for policies past his term, is conservatives and their Ronnie Reagan 17 year economic miracle, lol

In 2012s election r's only beat d's in the "over $75k/year" category by 11 points.

11 is REALLY close to a 47 point gap, innit rabbi? :lol: you lose every fucking time.
What percentage of welfare/SNAP recipients voted for Obama in the last two elections? Those are your moochers.

That would be you. Not the most failed poster here, only because RDean is still posting.

I won. Again.
Yes. Of course you did. You and your imaginary blonde girlfriend with the big tits. Of course you did, s0n.

I won. Again.
Yes. Of course you did. You and your imaginary blonde girlfriend with the big tits. Of course you did, s0n.
Girlfriend?

No. Wife and coparent, slug.

Got it, you don't understand how Gov't works. Shocking

When you get a chance, let me know when Bush signed that last budget.
Was it before or after Bush signed Obama's $800 billion stimulus?

Maybe you have a cute picture that will help?
Idiot.

January 08, 2009

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009
CBO Projects 1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009 - Memphis Daily News

THIS was after Dubya signed the $700 Billion TARP Bubba

Obama's $787 billion stimulus, 40% tax cuts, 40% aid to states and 20% to create jobs, cost the F/Y 2009 budget exactly $114 billion in 2009

$114 billion in stimulus spending. Obama signed the stimulus bill Feb. 17.

Page 13 Bubba

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/117xx/doc11705/08-18-update.pdf

Glad I could help you Bubba

cost the F/Y 2009 budget exactly $114 billion in 2009

So you were lying when you blamed Bush for Obama's FY 2009 spending, Bubba.

You mean the TARP spending (loans) that were repaid.
Why would you blame Bush for that spending and credit Obama for the repayment?
Because you're an idiot. LOL!

Nope Bubba, YOU were lying, like always

Did TARP cost the 2009 F/Y or not Bubba? lol

Yes, TARP cost in FY 2009 and was repaid in FY 2010 and 2011.
So Obama's addition to the deficit is even worse than the $7.5 trillion increase since Jan 20, 2009. Idiot. LOL!

More liberal fiction. It is a matter of easily verifiable historical fact that federal revenue rose--yes, rose--dramatically after the Bush tax cuts were passed in 2003. From 2004 to 2007, federal tax revenue increased by $780 billion, the largest four-year increase in American history. Total federal revenue from 2003 to 2007:

2003 -- $1.78 trillion
2004 -- $1.88 trillion
2005 -- $2.15 trillion
2006 -- $2.40 trillion
2007 -- $2.56 trillion

The Facts About Tax Cuts Revenue and Growth

I won. Again.

You STILL ignoring this thread where your assertions were destroyed Bubba?? lol

Worst President in U.S. History Page 52 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Got it, you don't understand how Gov't works. Shocking

When you get a chance, let me know when Bush signed that last budget.
Was it before or after Bush signed Obama's $800 billion stimulus?

Maybe you have a cute picture that will help?
Idiot.

January 08, 2009

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009
CBO Projects 1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009 - Memphis Daily News

Obama's $787 billion stimulus, 40% tax cuts, 40% aid to states and 20% to create jobs, cost the F/Y 2009 budget exactly $114 billion in 2009

$114 billion in stimulus spending. Obama signed the stimulus bill Feb. 17.

Page 13 Bubba

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/117xx/doc11705/08-18-update.pdf

Glad I could help you Bubba

cost the F/Y 2009 budget exactly $114 billion in 2009

So you were lying when you blamed Bush for Obama's FY 2009 spending, Bubba.

You mean the TARP spending (loans) that were repaid.
Why would you blame Bush for that spending and credit Obama for the repayment?
Because you're an idiot. LOL!

Nope Bubba, YOU were lying, like always

Did TARP cost the 2009 F/Y or not Bubba? lol

Yes, TARP cost in FY 2009 and was repaid in FY 2010 and 2011.
So Obama's addition to the deficit is even worse than the $7.5 trillion increase since Jan 20, 2009. Idiot. LOL!

Nope Bubba, you mean Dubya/GOP gets to run the nation into the ground AND then blames Obama for it? Seriously?? lol

The TARP program originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act reduced the amount authorized to $475 billion.

By October 11, 2012, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stated that total disbursements would be $431 billion and estimated the total cost, including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, would be $24 billion.

Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Q When did the Bush Mortgage Bubble start?

A The general timeframe is it started late 2004.

From Bush’s President’s Working Group on Financial Markets October 2008

“The Presidents Working Group’s March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007.”

"Another form of easing facilitated the rapid rise of mortgages that didn't require borrowers to fully document their incomes. In 2006, these low- or no-doc loans comprised 81 percent of near-prime, 55 percent of jumbo, 50 percent of subprime and 36 percent of prime securitized mortgages."

Q HOLY JESUS! DID YOU JUST PROVE THAT OVER 50 % OF ALL MORTGAGES IN 2006 DIDN'T REQUIRE BORROWERS TO DOCUMENT THEIR INCOME?!?!?!?

A Yes.

Q WHO THE HELL LOANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR INCOMES?!?!?

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

A Two reasons, greed and Bush's regulators let them.

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Healthcare
military
Wall street bailouts

Conservative "math"?

US debt

110908-parfait-debt.jpg

Agreed they should,, but AmeriKans are dumbed down, US Gov't policy ended the day the next Prez takes over in most minds, forgetting the lasting policies that the GOP refuses to help with. The only time a Prez gets ANY credit for policies past his term, is conservatives and their Ronnie Reagan 17 year economic miracle, lol

You think spending is the sole problem? DC spends nearly $30K per student annually; highest in the nation. Have you checked the reading proficiency and math scores lately from DC? Correlation Analysis would support your notion to simply increase spending across the board. That said, I am open to spending more money provided that the curriculums include more critical thinking, more personable accountability, more scrutiny on education administration spending. If that is in place, I will stand with you for more spending.

Obviously you didn't think this through to the nth degree. We do NOT have a tax issue concerning adequate revenue to operate on. What we have is shameful runaway spending, waste, fraud, and corruption. The problem is improper use of the revenue we do have. Raising taxes with only provide more revenue to waste, give away, and use for stupid non-sense.

EXAMPLES OF WASTE, FRAUD, AND CORRUPTION concerning tax dollars:
(1) foreign aid (2) subsidies to big oil and rich farmers (3) building mosques on foreign soil (4) senseless deadly costly wars (5) exploring the far reaches of the universe (6) supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists (7) stupid projects such as "The Fence" (8) ridiculous perks and benefits given to members of Congress (9) no-bid government contracts { Halliburton } (10) excessive military and defense spending (11) the care and support of illegal immigrants (12) Medicare and Medicaid fraud (13) pork spending (14) excessive government travel (15) bailouts (16) the ACA { Obamacare } (17) an excessive number of military bases on foreign soil (18) bribes paid to North Korea and Iran (19) lavish White House parties (20) lavish first family vacations (21) funding the overthrow of foreign governments (22) tax loopholes for the rich (23) government assistance programs fraud { food stamps, housing, health care, etc. } (24) corporations that pay no taxes (25) hiding money off-shore to avoid paying taxes.

Add all of the money from the above items and then see how much money could be added to the government's revenue pool. Then figure how much less the government would have to borrow each and every day, and the interest saved on that money. Chances are that we wouldn't need to raise taxes in order to fund and run the government.
Revenue as a percentage of the GDP is quite low. Over spending AND low revenue is contributing to the debt.

Obviously you didn't think this through to the nth degree. We do NOT have a tax issue concerning adequate revenue to operate on. What we have is shameful runaway spending, waste, fraud, and corruption. The problem is improper use of the revenue we do have. Raising taxes with only provide more revenue to waste, give away, and use for stupid non-sense.

(1) foreign aid (2) subsidies to big oil and rich farmers (3) building mosques on foreign soil (4) senseless deadly costly wars (5) exploring the far reaches of the universe (6) supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists (7) stupid projects such as "The Fence" (8) ridiculous perks and benefits given to members of Congress (9) no-bid government contracts { Halliburton } (10) excessive military and defense spending (11) the care and support of illegal immigrants (12) Medicare and Medicaid fraud (13) pork spending (14) excessive government travel (15) bailouts (16) the ACA { Obamacare } (17) an excessive number of military bases on foreign soil (18) bribes paid to North Korea and Iran (19) lavish White House parties (20) lavish first family vacations (21) funding the overthrow of foreign governments (22) tax loopholes for the rich (23) government assistance programs fraud { food stamps, housing, health care, etc. } (24) corporations that pay no taxes (25) hiding money off-shore to avoid paying taxes.

Add all of the money from the above items and then see how much money could be added to the government's revenue pool. Then figure how much less the government would have to borrow each and every day, and the interest saved on that money. Chances are that we wouldn't need to raise taxes in order to fund and run the government.
Revenue as a percentage of the GDP is quite low. Over spending AND low revenue is contributing to the debt.

I think we should bring experts into the class room and make them more important then a teaching degree.

Irrelevant. Spending and revenue are at all time highs. So is the deficit.

Healthcare
military
Wall street bailouts

Conservative "math"?

US debt

110908-parfait-debt.jpg

You think spending is the sole problem? DC spends nearly $30K per student annually; highest in the nation. Have you checked the reading proficiency and math scores lately from DC? Correlation Analysis would support your notion to simply increase spending across the board. That said, I am open to spending more money provided that the curriculums include more critical thinking, more personable accountability, more scrutiny on education administration spending. If that is in place, I will stand with you for more spending.

Weird, without false premises, distortions and lies, WHAT would the right ever have?

My posit was just a counter to YOUR argument that measuring "spending" on education is a bad measurement as it leaves out SOOOO manuy variables. Guess which nations do better than US yet have MUCH stronger social safety nets (as well as that larger GDP % of spending!!)

The problem, IMO, the last 40 years in public education is right wing think tanks foot in the door, like MOST Gov't problems the US has had since 1971

The Powell Memo (also known as the Powell Manifesto)
The Powell Memo was first published August 23, 1971

Introduction
In 1971, Lewis Powell, then a corporate lawyer and member of the boards of 11 corporations, wrote a memo to his friend Eugene Sydnor, Jr., the Director of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The memorandum was dated August 23, 1971, two months prior to Powell’s nomination by President Nixon to the U.S. Supreme Court.

..Though Powell’s memo was not the sole influence, the Chamber and corporate activists took his advice to heart and began building a powerful array of institutions designed to shift public attitudes and beliefs over the course of years and decades. The memo influenced or inspired the creation of the Heritage Foundation, the Manhattan Institute, the Cato Institute, Citizens for a Sound Economy, Accuracy in Academe, and other powerful organizations. Their long-term focus began paying off handsomely in the 1980s, in coordination with the Reagan Administration’s “hands-off business” philosophy.

Most notable about these institutions was their focus on education, shifting values, and movement-building — a focus we share, though often with sharply contrasting goals.* (See our endnote for more on this.)

The Powell Memo or the Powell Manifesto Text and Analysis

Irrelevant. Spending and revenue are at all time highs. So is the deficit.

ONLY in rigt wing world Bubba, in reality Dubya took US from 20% of GDP revenues to 15% , a drop of 25%, Yes, thanks to Obama revenues are going back up top where Ronnie cut them too, but still weak!

ECONOMISTS measure it via GDP

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

YOU EVER GOING TO RESPOND TO YOUR DEBUNKED TALKING POINTS THIS THREAD BUBBBA

Worst President in U.S. History Page 52 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

EDIT, BTW RONNIE SPENT MUCH MORE BUBBA!

Another Billy Triple Fail fail thread.
Hey, Billy. Democrats are the lower 47% of wage earners and they pay no income taxes. Dems are the true moochers of this country.

Hey Rabbi, To make matters worse (for you), the tens of thousands of millionaires made more money than tens of millions of middle class folks. AND WE PAID BUBKES IN TAXES. THANK YOU REPUBLICANS!!!!

Forum List

Back