Republicans be honest: if Trump were president during the Cuban Missile Crisis, how do you think...

One thing I know for sure is 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Bush were not president. Osama Bin Laden wouldn't have gotten away. We wouldn't have invaded Iraq causung North Korea & Iran to build nuclear missiles. And Russia wouldn't have been able to use Iraq to justify it's invasions.
I suspect 9/11 would have happened because a new president tends to maintain the status quo. I do believe the aftermath could have been handled much better, but hindsight is 20-20 and right after 9/11 America was looking for a fight.

The only reason you think it is hindsight is because you were kept in the dark while it was happening. We now know Bush knew Who, What, Where, When, Why & How the attacks would happen way before 9/11/2001. He did not try to stop it so he could launch his failed PNAC.

If Trump were President during the Cuban Missile Crisis

He would have called Kruschev.......Rocket Man

If Trump was in charge the bay of pigs invasion would have succeeded and Castro would have been removed from power, the beaches of Cuba would be full of americans on vacation drinking pina coladas.
If Trump were in charge of the Bay of Pigs...Kelly Anne Conway would have blamed Obama

JFK pretty much fucked that whole thing up. I wouldn't bring that up if I were you.
How many of Americas lives were lost ??? JFK did a great job If dump was president then YOU might not be around now talking out of your butt
He de escalated the situation

Something Trump seems incapable of
Just about everyone in history at has surrendered has "de-escalated" their situation...if the allies had "de-escalated" the situation in europe there would have been no victory over Hitler

So your response is war is the only answer?

no, don't coddle the communists like liberals do is my answer, appeasement is the surest way to encourage an aggressor and that is what Kennedy did...fortunately he did not make that mistake again, there is a lesson Trump can learn from Kennedy

How did your strategy work in WWI when a trivial matter ended up killing tens of millions? Diplomacy would have saved millions

lol

How did deescallation work for JFK?
the same way a surrender would

I didn't see a nuclear war
so? you almost did, can you say that about any other president?

If Trump was POTUS during the Cuban missile crisis, the first thing they would have to do is brief Trump that Cuba is an island, surrounded by deep water, ocean water.
And then bring him a change of underwear
lol...why? cuz he would be afraid to "de-escalate"...hahahahahaha
No ,because he was smarter than the generals and didn't know whether to shit or go blind
was kennedy smarter than the generals? did he know how to scratch his watch and wind his butt?...btw, kennedy was a great man, and given the chance would have been a great historical president

One thing I know for sure is 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Bush were not president. Osama Bin Laden wouldn't have gotten away. We wouldn't have invaded Iraq causung North Korea & Iran to build nuclear missiles. And Russia wouldn't have been able to use Iraq to justify it's invasions.
I suspect 9/11 would have happened because a new president tends to maintain the status quo. I do believe the aftermath could have been handled much better, but hindsight is 20-20 and right after 9/11 America was looking for a fight.

The only reason you think it is hindsight is because you were kept in the dark while it was happening. We now know Bush knew Who, What, Where, When, Why & How the attacks would happen way before 9/11/2001. He did not try to stop it so he could launch his failed PNAC.
So Bush is just as responsible for 9/11 as Osama Bin Laden! Amazing.......

was kennedy smarter than the generals? did he know how to scratch his watch and wind his butt?.

Kennedy knew about military intelligence, and the flaws in their assessments. The generals told Kennedy the missiles weren't armed, they told him Castro didn't have the launch codes, and they advised him to invade Cuba.

If they were right, the next move of how to handle the situation would have been easy, but Kennedy was wise enough to look at the situation from the standpoint of what if they were wrong? And on those key intelligence points, the generals were wrong.

...that would have turned out?

Can you see Trump achieving what Kennedy did? No you cannot. Just admit it - that would have been a terrifying time to be alive.
we capitulated

Which prevented a nuclear war.
I forgot that American surrender is the lefts nuclear option....so if trump threatens others with nukes the correct course of action is for them to capitulate.

Wisdom is knowng when a fight is worth the consequences. The idea of "winning" a nuclear war is a sign of insanity. And Trump thinks he can win a nuclear war.

“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

This is certainly not the Democratic mantra today. This is the Republican mindset.
And there is a good reason for that, shit for brains! The worker bees of a COMMUNIST REGIME are expected to exist and work for the good of their State, you bloody fool! So you are, in fact, admitting existing as an appendage of the State is a Republican paradigm too! Got it, Chump!

Can you see Trump achieving what Kennedy did? No you cannot. Just admit it - that would have been a terrifying time to be alive.
You fuckers need to be locked up in asylum.

If Trump was POTUS during the Cuban missile crisis, the first thing they would have to do is brief Trump that Cuba is an island, surrounded by deep water, ocean water.
And then bring him a change of underwear
lol...why? cuz he would be afraid to "de-escalate"...hahahahahaha
No ,because he was smarter than the generals and didn't know whether to shit or go blind
was kennedy smarter than the generals? did he know how to scratch his watch and wind his butt?...btw, kennedy was a great man, and given the chance would have been a great historical president
I think JFK would have blundered into Vietnam just like LBJ did

“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

This is certainly not the Democratic mantra today. This is the Republican mindset.

Nope, the republican mindset is what can your country do for you
Like decreasing regulations
Tax cuts
Repeal replace healthcare.

Trump sold them on what their country could do for them.

Trump would have threatened cuba with fire and fury and power the likes of which the world has never seen. Trump would have claimed he was sending an aircraft carrier battle group to cuba, when it continued to sail to australia.

Trump would have threatened cuba with fire and fury and power the likes of which the world has never seen. Trump would have claimed he was sending an aircraft carrier battle group to cuba, when it continued to sail to australia.
Certifiable, you are. Talking about events that happened in the sixties with a different leader like you were there. Yup, mental.

One thing is certain

Bush is the only President dumb enough to invade Iraq

the democrat controlled congress authorized and funded it. Bush could not have engaged in that fiasco without the dems in congress. We agree that it was a stupid useless war, but they all have blood on their hands, not just Bush.
Democrats did not control Congress until 2007
Most Democrats voted AGAINST invading Iraq

Certifiable, you are. Talking about events that happened in the sixties with a different leader like you were there. Yup, mental.

Dude, it's repeating what Trump did, and sayhing it's what he would do in a similar situation.

By puttng Trump intro JFK's shoes, doesn't suddenly give Trump JFK's wisdom.

Dude, it's repeating what Trump did, and sayhing it's what he would do in a similar situation.

By puttng Trump intro JFK's shoes, doesn't suddenly give Trump JFK's wisdom.
Dude, you people are proving to the world that you are borderline insane.

Trump would have threatened cuba with fire and fury and power the likes of which the world has never seen. Trump would have claimed he was sending an aircraft carrier battle group to cuba, when it continued to sail to australia..

Dude, you people are proving to the world that you are borderline insane.

Forum List

Back