🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

This issue has been fabricated by right wing extremists as a means of gaining political power.

I grew up in a community school and knew the teachers and their families. Their spouses were often teachers in the school, their kids fellow students. It is absurd to pretend that teachers aren’t people.

You’re being manipulated as a political tool. It’s been done many times in the past.
Thank you

It doesn't take manipulation to want to see children shielded from the perv leftists. It only takes common decency and concern. I don't want to see children exposed to it no more than you would want to see a teacher discussing their religion with your child. It's off limits, and if you have no common decency to realize that, it's why we have to make laws for it.
“Children shielded from perv leftists”

Yea… you’re not crazy

Maybe we OUGHT to be concerned about shielding them from bigoted right wing nuts like you. Should we pass legislation to that effect?

It doesn't take manipulation to want to see children shielded from the perv leftists. It only takes common decency and concern. I don't want to see children exposed to it no more than you would want to see a teacher discussing their religion with your child. It's off limits, and if you have no common decency to realize that, it's why we have to make laws for it.
The issue of children being exposed to sexual material in school is fabricated.

Discussing that there are same sex relationships is not sexual material.

“Children shielded from perv leftists”

Yea… you’re not crazy

Maybe we OUGHT to be concerned about shielding them from bigoted right wing nuts like you. Should we pass legislation to that effect?
It doesn’t work that way. Silence is their weapon. If the school is forced to be silent about tolerance, then prejudice grows at home like in the bad old days.

So you approve of men injuring women you misogynistic ass. And wonder why people like you are rejected by society....
Do you approve of men injuring men and women injuring women?

I swear your brain is completely scrambled.

The issue of children being exposed to sexual material in school is fabricated.

Discussing that there are same sex relationships is not sexual material.

No but it is personal material only suited for parents to discuss with their children--not strangers.

It doesn’t work that way. Silence is their weapon. If the school is forced to be silent about tolerance, then prejudice grows at home like in the bad old days.

You point out one of my complaints about this: for perv teachers to counter their parents beliefs. If the parents are raising their children one way and the teacher is taking them in a different direction, that's where kids get confused because they don't understand anything about sex or sexual relationships.

Why do Democrat Men want to talk to elementary boys about gay sex.
Remember what happened when the Left demanded that the Boy Scouts allow gay scout masters and gay boy scouts?
The Boy Scouts have over 80,000 sexual abuse law suits against them.
The Boy Scouts are now bankrupt.
The Left's "don't say gay" term is a lie.
This is about protecting children from gay men.
Leave children alone.
View attachment 713940

It is a REALLY dangerous fallacy. Gay leaders were not allowed into the Boy Scouts until 2015. ALL of the cases that bankrupted the Boy Scouts, happened DECADES before gay leaders were allowed, and =LONG before there was a "gay rights agenda". ALL of this abuse came about when gays were banned from the Boy Scouts. Same with the Catholic Church.

"SEX EDUCATION" for young children isn't a discussion about the sex act, it's a discussion of privacy and body autonomy. It's teaching them NOT to allow adults to touch them - the opposite of "grooming". It's teaching children to keep themselves safe from predators.

WHY DO REPUBLICANS WANT CHILDREN WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM PREDATORS???

You point out one of my complaints about this: for perv teachers to counter their parents beliefs. If the parents are raising their children one way and the teacher is taking them in a different direction, that's where kids get confused because they don't understand anything about sex or sexual relationships.

Says the man who has never been married, never raised children, and doesn't have the vaguest clue what goes on in public schools. When was the last time you set foot in a school, Ray????

Perv teachers????? You're really fucking sick.

Calling the teachers pervs is a lie.

Schools teach kids American values. If parents want to teach their kids differently, so be it. Tolerance is an American value. Teachers should teach tolerance of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender.

Of course kids don’t understand anything about sex. They do understand relationships. That’s all we are really talking about. You’re the perv constantly trying to make this sexual.

Of course kids don’t understand anything about sex. They do understand relationships. That’s all we are really talking about. You’re the perv constantly trying to make this sexual.

Homosexuality IS a sexual relationship. Kids can see the homos hanging around on street corners and highway reststops wearing dresses, they know what its all about. Why should they be told its normal?

There is an educational film they used to show children back in the day in school "Boys Beware" advising them of everything they need to know to avoid being recruited into the lifestyle.

It is a REALLY dangerous fallacy. Gay leaders were not allowed into the Boy Scouts until 2015. ALL of the cases that bankrupted the Boy Scouts, happened DECADES before gay leaders were allowed, and =LONG before there was a "gay rights agenda". ALL of this abuse came about when gays were banned from the Boy Scouts. Same with the Catholic Church.

"SEX EDUCATION" for young children isn't a discussion about the sex act, it's a discussion of privacy and body autonomy. It's teaching them NOT to allow adults to touch them - the opposite of "grooming". It's teaching children to keep themselves safe from predators.

WHY DO REPUBLICANS WANT CHILDREN WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM PREDATORS???
same gender sex is called homosexuality and it happened before and after the gays destroyed the boy scouts
leave children alone

Schools teach kids American values. If parents want to teach their kids differently, so be it. Tolerance is an American value. Teachers should teach tolerance of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender.

No, schools are not there to teach their values. They are there to teach math, science, history, reading and writing. You see, I'm talking about schools, and you're talking indoctrination camps. That's where the problem is. We don't want strangers teaching our kids their values, we want to teach them ours. If I'm raising my family in a religious environment where homosexuality is a sin, and some perv teacher is teaching them it's not, then we have a conflict.

You do your job by teaching kids math reading and writing and I'll teach them what values are.

Says the man who has never been married, never raised children, and doesn't have the vaguest clue what goes on in public schools. When was the last time you set foot in a school, Ray????

Perv teachers????? You're really fucking sick.

That's not sick. What's sick is being so upset over laws or policies that force you to keep your personal and sexual life to yourself instead of to some 7 year old. That's sick.

Why? So you can teach your kids to be bigots?
how parents educate their kids

Schools don’t teach values, more over it’s not an American value to talk to 6 year olds about your sex life

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
And democrats are also doing the opposite of tackling inflation. With 70% of Americans saying we are headed in the wrong direction, Democrats are campaigning with a theme of, "Let's keep on going in the same direction". Party before country.

No, schools are not there to teach their values. They are there to teach math, science, history, reading and writing. You see, I'm talking about schools, and you're talking indoctrination camps. That's where the problem is. We don't want strangers teaching our kids their values, we want to teach them ours. If I'm raising my family in a religious environment where homosexuality is a sin, and some perv teacher is teaching them it's not, then we have a conflict.

You do your job by teaching kids math reading and writing and I'll teach them what values are.
Yes. Schools teach American values. They always have and they should. It’s fundamental to the function of our nation.

Conservatives have always agreed with this.

We never had a problem with schools teaching the value of democracy before. We never had a problem with schools teaching the value of tolerance before.

You only have a problem with it because you’re a bigot.

Homosexuality IS a sexual relationship. Kids can see the homos hanging around on street corners and highway reststops wearing dresses, they know what its all about. Why should they be told its normal?

There is an educational film they used to show children back in the day in school "Boys Beware" advising them of everything they need to know to avoid being recruited into the lifestyle.

Because homosexuality IS normal, for a significant number of people. That's the part that idiots like you cannot get your head around. Homosexuality exists across all races, creeds and religions and in all cultures. It also exists in the animal world. No one is "recruited" into the lifestyle.

Tell us when YOU decided to be a straight person. If being gay is a choice, surely you remember when you made such an important choice. We always remember why we make all of our important decisions. Tell us about choosing to be straight. What were your reasons?

If being gay or straight really was a choice, we would make a whole ceremony around it.

Forum List

Back