🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Tell that to the biological female volleyball player in North Carolina

She may never be physically the same again thanks liberal homosexual wokeness

I wouldn’t want to be the coach or AD that has to call a girl’s parents and tell them their daughter suffered a severe facial injury (be it volleyball, basketball, whatever) at the hands of a mentally ill male who “identifies as female”. The reaction certainly won’t be pleasant to say the least...

Men and women play volleyball together all the time. Women injure women in sports all the time.

The only reason we are talking about it is besides of your intense bigotry. The same kind of bigotry used to persecute ethnic and religious minorities all the time. They used to say it defies logic to have white and black kids in the same school. They used to say it defies logic to “allow” Jewish people to have positions or power in society. They used to say it defies logic to allow women to be doctors, lawyers and executives.

You are a bigot and deserve equal scorn to the bigots of old.
So you approve of men injuring women you misogynistic ass. And wonder why people like you are rejected by society....

I wouldn’t want to be the coach or AD that has to call a girl’s parents and tell them their daughter suffered a severe facial injury (be it volleyball, basketball, whatever) at the hands of a mentally ill male who “identifies as female”. The reaction certainly won’t be pleasant to say the least...
That brings up another point (so many points to consider once we start catering to a delusion instead of helping the deluded accept reality):

Should schools be legally required to notify parents when their daughter, who joined the girls sports team will be pitted like a handicapped gladiator against male athletes? I would sue the pants off of a school that did that to my daughter without notifying me and facilitated her getting injured by a guy.

Democrats? Would I have a valid lawsuit?

That brings up another point (so many points to consider once we start catering to a delusion instead of helping the deluded accept reality):

Should schools be legally required to notify parents when their daughter, who joined the girls sports team will be pitted like a handicapped gladiator against male athletes? I would sue the pants off of a school that did that to my daughter without notifying me and facilitated her getting injured by a guy.

Democrats? Would I have a valid lawsuit?
I can only speak for the league my school is a member of. We haven’t had an incident like that come up yet, but the league chairman did instruct the member schools that they do have to notify the rest of the league if that situation arises. Then it’s up to the individual schools if they are comfortable competing in that environment. I wouldn’t want a girls team showing up to compete and then having that situation dropped on them upon arrival.

None of the nonsense about trans athletes has anything to do with the thread topic.

The thread topic is about what the GOP will do if they gain the House

And NONE OF IT will address inflation or anything that helps the nation

The bill bans discussion of gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation....don't say gay.

Why do children need to be “taught” any of this bullshit?

One again, that's the wrong question. The right question to ask is why depraved and insane perverts want to teach this bullshit to young children. And the answer is obvious, and very disturbing.

None of the nonsense about trans athletes has anything to do with the thread topic.

Why is that, because they are focused on this issue? As I said, your Congress spent all their time with Trump. What did THEY do about inflation when it was growing under their paws, what did they do about the border, the interest rates, the surging violent crime, the baby formula for crying out loud. Oh, that's right, I almost forgot. The spent hundreds of billions on the climate and 87,000 additional IRS agents.

You're right. How could anybody think of switching leadership of our Congress. :aug08_031:

Last edited:
The headline is about what Dems want to call a "don't say gay" bill. Trans issues are part of that.
Yes, like hopefully ban biological males from competing in womens/girls sports.
Oh . . . now that Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have put the nation in the gutter economically, you want the GOP to fix it for you again?

Not physical threats, no. They threatened to have school board members thrown out and that's the extent of it.

I really can't believe we will evolve into people that will look down on parents who are concerned about the well being of their children or exposure to sex at such a young age. If we do, I'll be glad I'm off this planet by then.
They’re not being exposed to sex. You perverts can’t talk about gay people without thinking about sex.

It’s actually really easy for normal people to talk about relationships without getting into their intimate lives.

And yes. School board members have received a litany of threats and harassment because that’s how the right wing operates these days.

They’re not being exposed to sex. You perverts can’t talk about gay people without thinking about sex.

It’s actually really easy for normal people to talk about relationships without getting into their intimate lives.

And yes. School board members have received a litany of threats and harassment because that’s how the right wing operates these days.

What makes you think they are right-wing? Only right-wingers care about their children.........well, maybe there is some truth to that.

There is zero reason to talk about sex or relationships with an 8 year old. Years ago I used to teach guitar at a music store. When I had a preteen student we talked about music and that was it. I didn't have pictures of my girlfriend in the studio, didn't have any personal conversations with these children. I was there for one reason and one reason only, and that was to instruct them on music.

The headline is about what Dems want to call a "don't say gay" bill. Trans issues are part of that.

Yes, like hopefully ban biological males from competing in womens/girls sports.

Oh . . . now that Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have put the nation in the gutter economically, you want the GOP to fix it for you again?
Interesting that you understand that the GOP has no plan or intention to fix anything

What makes you think they are right-wing? Only right-wingers care about their children.........well, maybe there is some truth to that.

There is zero reason to talk about sex or relationships with an 8 year old. Years ago I used to teach guitar at a music store. When I had a preteen student we talked about music and that was it. I didn't have pictures of my girlfriend in the studio, didn't have any personal conversations with these children. I was there for one reason and one reason only, and that was to instruct them on music.
This issue has been fabricated by right wing extremists as a means of gaining political power.

I grew up in a community school and knew the teachers and their families. Their spouses were often teachers in the school, their kids fellow students. It is absurd to pretend that teachers aren’t people.

You’re being manipulated as a political tool. It’s been done many times in the past.

This issue has been fabricated by right wing extremists as a means of gaining political power.

I grew up in a community school and knew the teachers and their families. Their spouses were often teachers in the school, their kids fellow students. It is absurd to pretend that teachers aren’t people.

You’re being manipulated as a political tool. It’s been done many times in the past.
if it's not an issue, then why are you making it one? It seems to me if you really think it's "made up" and being used as a "political tool" - you would simply not make a deal about the law forbiding what you claim isn't happening to begin with.....then there is no "political tool"

It doesn't take manipulation to want to see children shielded from the perv leftists. It only takes common decency and concern. I don't want to see children exposed to it no more than you would want to see a teacher discussing their religion with your child. It's off limits, and if you have no common decency to realize that, it's why we have to make laws for it.

Forum List

Back