Republicans have lost the black vote forever?

It's all about sucking up to Hispanics and Illegals now. Hispanics will soon surpass African Americans in every way. In population, economics, influence, and power. This massive influx of Illegals is gonna hurt them the most. They will move even further down the economic ladder. Their vote just isn't gonna mean much in the future. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.” :lol:

The best solution for Republicans is the path they're now on: don't let minorities vote using simple laws and tactics. It was quite successful before FDR and Truman. They need only some new state laws regarding ID's, difficulty voting, long lines in some communities and so forth, and if worse comes to worse call in the Supreme Court again.

Probably. However, the number of Conservative African Americans is growing. But yes, i would say overall, the Republican Party has lost the African American vote forever. But i don't think it matters. They've won many many Elections without it. Now it's all about capturing the Hispanic Vote. Unfortunately, African Americans will be left in the dust again. Hispanics are rapidly moving past them on the economic ladder. They're gaining power & influence. This massive influx of Illegals is going to hurt them the most. They're vote is going to become less important for both Parties.

Will black people get the message? The democrats have sold them out in favor of Hispanics. Maybe black people will be driven to Republicans by the democrat whip.

Hispanics will be democrats as long as they get free stuff from democrats but only until the Hispanics are numerous enough to abandon liberal democrats in favor of Hispanics. Hispanics are pretty much all about the corruption. They are comfortable living in a corrupt government. That's why their own countries are so corrupt.

Third World Misery. That's what's coming. And sadly, too many Americans are not prepared. Only the powerful Globalist Elites will prosper in the coming New World Order.

Probably. However, the number of Conservative African Americans is growing. But yes, i would say overall, the Republican Party has lost the African American vote forever. But i don't think it matters. They've won many many Elections without it. Now it's all about capturing the Hispanic Vote. Unfortunately, African Americans will be left in the dust again. Hispanics are rapidly moving past them on the economic ladder. They're gaining power & influence. This massive influx of Illegals is going to hurt them the most. They're vote is going to become less important for both Parties.

Will black people get the message? The democrats have sold them out in favor of Hispanics. Maybe black people will be driven to Republicans by the democrat whip.

Hispanics will be democrats as long as they get free stuff from democrats but only until the Hispanics are numerous enough to abandon liberal democrats in favor of Hispanics. Hispanics are pretty much all about the corruption. They are comfortable living in a corrupt government. That's why their own countries are so corrupt.

Yeah, i'm always perplexed as to why African Americans and Unions support massive Illegal Immigration. They're the ones who are gonna suffer the most. Hispanics are rapidly moving ahead of them on the economic ladder. This massive influx of Illegals will push them to the bottom. Their vote just won't be as important in the future. They really should reconsider their misguided 'Party before Country' mentality. Their Party is sinking them.

Way to win the hearts and minds of the Hispanic voter!

And you wonder why Hispanics refuse to vote Republican?

Republicans in this thread be like:

maxresdefault.jpg

Clever.

Beat that Strawman to death.

Ok, but thats a picture not a strawman.

It's worked for the PLO as well. Focus on an imaginary antagonist and use him as a whipping boy so nobody can see that you are the cause of it all in the first place.

What did you say about Strawmen? Bringing up the PLO has what to do with this thread?

Mud just was like:

hqdefault.jpg

African Americans and Unions especially, will regret their 'Party before Country' support for this Democrat-orchestrated mass influx of Illegals. They're contributing to their own demise.

Lakota comes in at 3rd

Dodge party!!
It's not a dodge when you've been here long enough to see the same posts from the same posters over and over and over and over.

June marks 52 straight months of private sector job growth, the longest ever on record, beating out Bill Clinton's record of 51 continuous months of private sector job growth from February 1996 to April 2000.

How is that? Change enough for you?

African Americans and Unions especially, will regret their 'Party before Country' support for this Democrat-orchestrated mass influx of Illegals. They're contributing to their own demise.

Weird, Didn't the GOP have the Congress (mainly) 1995-2007 with Dubya in there 2001-2009? What did they do about it again?

Reagan gave 4+ million amnesty too :lol:

Third World Misery. That's what's coming. And sadly, too many Americans are not prepared. Only the powerful Globalist Elites will prosper in the coming New World Order.

We can thank conservatives and their economic 'theory'' like 'free trade', low taxes on 'job creators' and Corp welfare they refuse to reform!

Third World countries. One of the things they all had in common was a small, very rich elite, small middle class, and a large lower class. They also shared very low economic growth as a result. This has been known for at least 50 years. The US has been going in this direction for at least the last 30 years as we have gradually de-industrialized and government policies (such as trickle down economics, 'free trade' ) have promoted the shift of wealth from the lower and middle classes to the economic elite

Weird, Didn't the GOP have the Congress (mainly) 1995-2007 with Dubya in there 2001-2009? What did they do about it again?

Reagan gave 4+ million amnesty too :lol:

Obviously, this current mess is your Supreme Leader and Party's doing. But i actually think it's gonna backfire on you guys. You've definitely underestimated the Citizens' anger and resistance. 'Party before Country' may not work as well as you planned.

We can thank conservatives and their economic 'theory'' like 'free trade', low taxes on 'job creators' and Corp welfare they refuse to reform!

Third World countries. One of the things they all had in common was a small, very rich elite, small middle class, and a large lower class. They also shared very low economic growth as a result. This has been known for at least 50 years. The US has been going in this direction for at least the last 30 years as we have gradually de-industrialized and government policies (such as trickle down economics, 'free trade' ) have promoted the shift of wealth from the lower and middle classes to the economic elite

Both Parties have contributed to the coming Third World Misery. But it's all part of the plan. Their Global Fascist State is rapidly becoming a reality.

You would think watching the Democrat party today welcoming all them "brown people" they are helping over our borders, those BLACK people would be getting a clue of how they care about them and their conditions in THIS COUNTRY

we'll see I guess

You would think watching the Democrat party today welcoming all them "brown people" they are helping over our borders, those BLACK people would be getting a clue of how they care about them and their conditions in THIS COUNTRY

we'll see I guess

This Democrat-orchestrated mess will just push African Americans further down the economic ladder. Hispanics are gonna step right over em. It's already happening. Like i said earlier, African Americans and Unions will regret their 'Party before Country' support of this mess. Their Party has sold them out.

we'll see I guess

Oh the old black vs brown division. Blacks should side with you if they know whats good for them but they dont know whats good for them because they are just ignorant.

Thanks, I appreciate that

we'll see I guess

This Democrat-orchestrated mess will just push African Americans further down the economic ladder. Hispanics are gonna step right over em. It's already happening. Like i said earlier, African Americans and Unions will regret their 'Party before Country' support of this mess. Their Party has sold them out.

Sold them and all of us American citizens in this country out
and they sit and wail about those that are upset
we are doomed anyway...right NOW...47% of the people in this country are receiving some form of Government assistance

Last edited:

Forum List

Back