Republicans, here's your chance.

I'm afraid that our majority of our country is as stupid as you. I think it's a legitimate concern.

Got it. Keep supporting the trade policy built by the Free Trade republicans of the Reagan Era. Despite the fact that the results were NOT what they promised US.

"Free Trade" is the status quo. Crafted by the Free Trade Ideologues of the Reagan Era. And that is what you are defending.

Hardly "blabber".
I'm not defending anything. I was asking what you meant by "Fair Trade", but you've been so dodgy about it, I no longer give a shit. You're just jerking off in public.

I'm not defending anything. I was asking what you meant by "Fair Trade", but you've been so dodgy about it, I no longer give a shit. You're just jerking off in public.

YOu asked me my position. I gave it. You want specifics from some guy on the internet? A PRESIDENT, couldn't tell you exactly how his policy would play out, when subject to actual implementation with all the other players who have a shot at it.

Your actions mirror those of liberals at all levels. They talk a lot of shit, and the end result is the status quo, ie "Free Trade".

YOu asked me my position. I gave it. You want specifics from some guy on the internet? A PRESIDENT, couldn't tell you exactly how his policy would play out, when subject to actual implementation with all the other players who have a shot at it.

Your actions mirror those of liberals at all levels. They talk a lot of shit, and the end result is the status quo, ie "Free Trade".
Blabbering, until you grow a pair and say what you mean by "fair trade". The phrase is usually a euphemism for state intervention, so I guess I'll go with that assumption.

There's a lot of complaining going on about this spending and taxing program the Democrats are trying to get done. Nothing wrong with that. A strong debate about taxing and spending levels is an important conversation, even if all we seem to do is spend more regardless of the party in power.

So, Republicans, if you're convinced that the country wants lower taxes and lower spending, it seems to me that the 2022 election process is your chance to prove it. But there's just one thing you need to do, to be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility: Cut spending first, then cut taxes.

So here's how the 2022 campaigns would go: GOP candidates from coast to coast would run on first cutting Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, several departments like the DOE, and then cutting taxes. Be honest with the American people. Be specific on what you would cut, by how much, and how it would affect everyday Americans.

If you win on that platform, you'll know that you have the ideas that America wants. You'll be able to overwhelm Biden with public opinion until you get the White House back in 2024. Then you'll truly be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility.

Agreed?

The 2020 election proved that the nation doesn't want this but the left altered the outcome by adding 10s of thousands of fake votes that weren't legally part of the election. They will do the same in the 2022 election and the 2024 election. If the Democrats stay in control of government after those two elections then it is clear that our elections are no more honest than those that elect the Democrat's election partner, Vladimir Putin.

Blabbering, until you grow a pair and say what you mean by "fair trade". The phrase is usually a euphemism for state intervention, so I guess I'll go with that assumption.

YOu expected Trade POlicy to be done by someone or something OTHER than the government?

Please, do go on. Tell us more.

The 2020 election proved that the nation doesn't want this but the left altered the outcome by adding 10s of thousands of fake votes that weren't legally part of the election. They will do the same in the 2022 election and the 2024 election. If the Democrats stay in control of government after those two elections then it is clear that our elections are no more honest than those that elect the Democrat's election partner, Vladimir Putin.
691-6911891_facepalm-png-file-transparent-png.png

Can you have a democracy when a good third of the electorate believes the elections are fixed?
Not really. Once a critical mass of voters have jumped the shark, democracy isn't worth the effort.

Not really. Once a critical mass of voters have jumped the shark, democracy isn't worth the effort.

So, why not just go back to the voting rules of say... the 2000s? Would that be so hard?

Or is there some reason you just CAN'T give up the new, oh so easy rules...?

Forum List

Back